Slayer of OnE's Content

There have been 14 items by Slayer of OnE (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#271024 Combat Arms

Posted by Slayer of OnE on 01 April 2010 - 09:31 PM in Off Topic

Does anybody else on the forums play Combat Arms??? By IGN is Slayer_of_1

Add me!

My Player Profile

Posted Image

#261431 Selective Longshot Clip Removal Idea

Posted by Slayer of OnE on 10 January 2010 - 08:58 PM in Modifications

Ok not too pick you apart or anything, but there is several small problems with this post.
  • this is kind of a concept thread, but is pretty comprehensive (in text), so there is more than a concept
  • However, if you were to back this up with pictures, nobody could flame you or anything
I like the level of detail in you posts, but again, PICTURES ARE KEY!

-So1

PS- you are able to take the clip out whenever you like if you just remove the clip locking mech. Simple as that. No cutting required.

#261194 Nerf Facebook Group

Posted by Slayer of OnE on 08 January 2010 - 05:04 PM in Off Topic

I dunno, perhaps it's akin to buying a 70 inch Flat screen, and then attempting to add a bit more by buying a 15 inch TV from the 1970's. It doesn't make anything better.

To build off of foamfoot's words, if nerf were to escalate into a multinational hobby, it would get diluted, and would gain even more members who try to bash the touchy mil-sim aspect into our hobby.

-so1

#261140 Nerf Facebook Group

Posted by Slayer of OnE on 07 January 2010 - 09:47 PM in Off Topic

As interesting as this is, this really isn't a practical application for the Nerf Community. and while I respect this group's purpose for *fun*, I can't see any possible way this can expand the nerf audience or it's community.

#260680 Supermaxx 3000 Overhaul

Posted by Slayer of OnE on 04 January 2010 - 05:37 PM in Modifications

You turned a relatively shitty blaster into a respectable primary. Props.

Very clean as well.

-So1

#260422 Wipeout (pistol Splat) Write-up

Posted by Slayer of OnE on 02 January 2010 - 12:11 AM in Modifications

I *do* know this is some serious necromancing (nearly a year's worth), but I've taken some notice to the blaster's build, and have some info to share that doesn't deserve it's own topic.
  • you can take out the spring in the plunger tube, but it is still safe to dry fire. Although not recommended, the plunger's length of extension (with the spring) falls short of the end of the PT by a good 3/4 inch
  • when primed, the spring can extend for at least another half inch. How exactly this can be resolved, I'm not too sure of. However, a couple of pennies and/or a nut can fix this issue, adding slightly more power.
That is all. Again, sorry for the necro.

-So1

#260210 Cataclysm - Chicagoland War

Posted by Slayer of OnE on 30 December 2009 - 08:44 PM in Nerf Wars

Ditto Noodleonz's post. I *might* be able to, but many things can change...

#260069 Nite Finder With Hornet Tank Integration

Posted by Slayer of OnE on 29 December 2009 - 11:24 AM in Modifications

A tad messy, but clever addition. Ranges?

Also, (forgive me if I am simply not seeing it) how do you trigger the tank? I'm not too experienced with hornets, seeing as how I horribly mutilated one in my mod history.

#246433 Nerf Maverick Barrel Help

Posted by Slayer of OnE on 10 August 2009 - 01:26 PM in Modifications

Holy Shit!! A triple post. Godspeed to you.

Anywho, the only solution to this new problem of yours is to replace the barrels. I'm sure that if you search around here you can find a nice barrel replacement write-up. Try the directory.

On a subtle note, though, try not to double post if you can avoid it. It's pretty annoying to the Administrators here and can really give them the wrong impression of you.

I hope I've helped and I hope you find a solution.

-So1

#244879 A Painting Question

Posted by Slayer of OnE on 31 July 2009 - 11:56 AM in General Nerf

I figured that this would be the righ place to ask this:

Where can I find Vinyl Dyes??

#244576 Why?

Posted by Slayer of OnE on 29 July 2009 - 04:16 PM in General Nerf

Please, keep rambling while I PM an Administrator.

#244114 Ram-rod Singled Vs. Breech Singled?

Posted by Slayer of OnE on 27 July 2009 - 12:59 AM in Modifications

1. sorry to be counter-productive, but you seem to have a pre-disposition againtst the breech. In many of your previous comments, you have over-analyzed the possibility of a finger being lost in a breech system. If you are going to include a breech system on your blaster (which on it's own is a complex mechanism). then you would've probably strengthened (sp?) the catch as well.

2. On a slightly different note, and looking at this topic from a different angle, there is one definite advantage that the singled system has over the breech besides a seal or safety.

Cost.

It costs a lot less for 1.5 feet of cpvc or brass than to purchase one 1.5' length of 17/32 brass and one segment of 9/16 brass to create a breech. If you are low on cash, a singled system will shovel you the same poower as a breech system, but not the ROF (as heavily descripted above). However, sometimes the poor ROF the singled assembly has is outweighed by the money saved.

In conclusion, If you have the cash and the supplies, go for the breech. And if you are worried about the safety, simply take the precaution of strengthening (sp?) the catch. However, If you haven't the cash or supplies, go for the singled system.

Hope I've helped in your decision. Unless, of course, you just wanted to start an "A v.s. B" topic, in which case, you suck.

Sincerely,

So1, also active on Nerflovers.

#243832 Guess The Amount.

Posted by Slayer of OnE on 25 July 2009 - 12:10 PM in Off Topic

EDIT: OoOps...please disregard....the contest is over....

#241604 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Slayer of OnE on 12 July 2009 - 02:05 PM in Modifications

Here it goes... my first post...

oh and by the way, I used to be Puppy-§layer, but I was a forum whore then, and my ways have changed.

While I was gone:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And finally, I got clever. I cut little segments of 1/2 '' CPVC and hot glued them together (straight) to create a rack of 8 stefan holders to give it that shotgun feel.

Posted Image

What to call it???

The Javelin

going on sale soon atNerflovers.