Reaper's Content

There have been 6 items by Reaper (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#119395 A New Modder

Posted by Reaper on 13 August 2007 - 02:06 PM in Modifications

Hey all!

I'm new to modding, and would like to give it a try first with some of the guns I already own before deciding whether or not I like it enough to continue. I own:

several Nite Finders
2 Mavericks
1 from the "Dart Tag" set

I've read the one in the Modifications section on the Nite Finder, which looked great. Does anyone have any tips?

#83726 Give Me Some Ideas For Games

Posted by Reaper on 24 June 2006 - 11:09 AM in Nerf Wars

We enjoy "The Man With The Golden Gun". It's usually 4 or 5 on 1. The "Man With The Golden Gun" can only be killed by a shot to the head, and carries a faster gun (in our case, a Maverick). Everyone else has a gun that needs to be reloaded each time (Nitefinders). Last man (or team) standing wins.

#83553 Charlotte, Nc Area Nerf-out

Posted by Reaper on 20 June 2006 - 06:45 PM in Nerf Wars

Wait, the Virginia border-line or the South Carolina border-line? Commuting for me is not a HUGE issue, but I can't do an entire 5 hours worth of driving...Puggy, you don't happen to have any pics of the park, do you? Or maybe at least a description?

#83530 Charlotte, Nc Area Nerf-out

Posted by Reaper on 20 June 2006 - 06:08 AM in Nerf Wars

:D Deepest apologies, guys. The owner of the building and grounds I was going to be using said I was free to use the property, but it was rented for a wedding reception, and I had to cancel. I would still love to play with you all, but at this time I am incapacitated in terms of actually having a location. Again, my apologies if I have ruined any plans. Next time I will make absolutely sure before I bother anyone on the boards.

#83420 Charlotte, Nc Area Nerf-out

Posted by Reaper on 18 June 2006 - 07:45 PM in Nerf Wars

Cool guys, thanks. I am very new to the sport, as are the people I play with. I was actually hoping that someone might be able to give me a few tips on gun-modding? I've read several articles here on NH, but the only ones we really have are Nitefinders and Mavericks...Any ideas?

#83380 Charlotte, Nc Area Nerf-out

Posted by Reaper on 18 June 2006 - 08:04 AM in Nerf Wars

Does anyone live in or around Charlotte, NC? I'm hoping to set up a Nerf-Out at some point in the next two weeks. It'd probably be pretty small - only six people are a lock. Oh well...gotta keep Nerfin'. Post or PM if you have any interest whatsoever in pwning a bunch of noobs.