Wolfy's Content

There have been 10 items by Wolfy (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#6485 How Far Does Airsoft Shoot?

Posted by Wolfy on 03 July 2003 - 10:36 AM in Off Topic

Hey, I was wondering on average how far a spring airsoft pistol shoots. I know they have it on websites and stuff but I mean actually measured by you. Do any of you have an airsoft gun that you can measure the distance of? (I want to know to compare with modded nerf guns)

#5936 Barrel Mods

Posted by Wolfy on 23 June 2003 - 11:45 AM in Modifications

This is probably a really dumb question with an obvious answer, but I want to know so I'm going to ask. Why do barrel mods increase range so much? Are the plastic barrels really bad? I don't understand how it increases range THAT much. I'm confused.

#5865 Just Starting

Posted by Wolfy on 21 June 2003 - 11:16 AM in General Nerf

Will I have to cut the brass into the right size, or do most hobby shops have the brass in different lengths alread? Also, how long do I need the brass to be for most barrel mods?

#5828 Just Starting

Posted by Wolfy on 19 June 2003 - 10:00 PM in General Nerf

My friend that was gonna buy airsoft can't because the store will only sell to 21+ and his parents won't buy it for him. I think I can get the brass easily, and the foam backer shouldn't be too hard.

Thanks to all of you again!

#5806 Just Starting

Posted by Wolfy on 19 June 2003 - 10:02 AM in General Nerf

No, I can't because I don't have any contact with him. Once he gets back and I can alk to him we will try to get started.

#5785 Just Starting

Posted by Wolfy on 18 June 2003 - 10:37 AM in General Nerf

Oh, I'm 14, but I look like I could be 11 (yes I am that small). My friend that I think will be most into this is in England right now, so I am going to wait until he comes back and see if he wants to do it with me. If I get him I'll start looking for more ppl.

#5777 Just Starting

Posted by Wolfy on 17 June 2003 - 11:02 PM in General Nerf

I live in Marin County, a little north of San Fransico (I think, I really could be wrong). I think the San Jose one might be close enough for me to go to. Ummm, another thing...how old are you guys? Before I embarress (lol I spell real good) myself, I just want to say I think I might be a bit younger and smaller than you.

#5771 Just Starting

Posted by Wolfy on 17 June 2003 - 09:01 PM in General Nerf

I live in California. I don't know if it is going to happen, one of friends is going to buy an airsoft gun this week. This friend is the kinda guy who I would only be able to convince to nerf not airsoft by making a gun better than what he buys. Anyways, I guess I'll do it with other friends, I'm not giving up yet!

#5763 Just Starting

Posted by Wolfy on 17 June 2003 - 07:17 PM in General Nerf

Wow, thanks for all the help and input! Where would I buy the things I need to make stefans and stuff to replace the barrels? Also, is there a certain size of tubing I need? How much better is a stefan than a dart that I would buy (and do stefans hurt a lot)? What other mods should we do besides replacing the barrels?

Thanks again!

#5750 Just Starting

Posted by Wolfy on 17 June 2003 - 02:23 PM in General Nerf

I just discovered all these websites about modifying nerf guns and nerf battles and such, and thought it would be a cool, fun, and cheap alternative to airsofting or paintballing (If any of that is an insult to you guys, no offense meant). So I was wondering, could me and a bunch of friends realisticly all get modded Air Tech 2000s and some extra ammo for $20-$30 each? If we were to modify those, what are the best mods to do (considering we have never modifyed a nerf gun before)? Thanks, and I might become a regular here!