ledzepp2994's Content

There have been 32 items by ledzepp2994 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#93539 Nerf-emplacement Cannon

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 02 November 2006 - 05:29 PM in Homemades

Use more goop that’s all there is to it fill the seal and make it so that there is no leaking just lather the pvc cement on and do it thick.

#93535 Hopeful 2007 Schedule

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 02 November 2006 - 05:13 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok well I could be up for doing something up in Vt.

The only thing is that there are not many people that I know of up here. But I do know of several places around me that would work for it. Get in touch if anyone is interested just takes a while to get any where in VT so plan accordingly if you want to do this get in touch. I wouldn’t recommend winter all you southern folk might freeze but I love the cold. But the snow is fun to play in make forts and such not. You do loose darts until summer however. That’s what I am purposing. Ok get in touch

#93390 Nerf-emplacement Cannon

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 30 October 2006 - 07:17 PM in Homemades

Ok I see the pictures.
But the real reason that I’m posting is to tell you that I would suggest getting something bigger than your air tank and wrapping the air tank in it. This is so that if it does go boom you will not get shot full of PVC shrapnel then. Something as simple as a wood box or if you have a big Kevlar blanket that would do the trick also… but I think that you are right that could be very cool if it worked. But I know you might be responsible and not point it at some one but it’s the other few idiots in this world who might think that it would be funny or something. So I would watch out for how many in-depth instructions you post on here. But that’s just me. Good luck dot get your self killed. And have fun.

#92865 Cronus, The Titan 4k

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 24 October 2006 - 05:20 PM in Modifications

Hey if you want to fix that problem with needing every barrel loaded you could if you wanted to go through the trouble add an air restrictor in each one. That may be a bit difficult and would take about 12 good guns to do. If you used 1/2 inch pvc then any air restrictor out of like a scout or a nf should work. That’s my two cents.

#91912 I Am Going Crazy Up Here

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 14 October 2006 - 06:10 PM in Nerf Wars

I know I posted this allready but with the new people joining i figured i would just try and get their attention again. so if you are from vt and nerf which i know there are some of you out there because the stores keep runing low on suplies such as guns and darts. let me know! eather e-mail me or add a post or do somthing to let me know you are out there. I'm going crazy! k thanks

ok and for all of you who are going to get mad at me for asking again I'm sorry but it needed to be done.

#86921 Flashbang

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 09 August 2006 - 03:36 PM in General Nerf

Most of the nerf wars I play involve one team hiding in a dark basement and another team assaulting. So it works out that the hiding team's vision is adjusted to the dark and the assaulting team can't see crud.

This may be pointless but could be useful
if you are in your own house I repeat in your own house you could rig a new switch in to the circuit that the basement lights are on and when you go in to assault just flick this switch on and presto instant blind ness to all this isn’t really a flash bang but it would work and if you don’t have sheet rock up on the basement wall like many people then its pretty easy.

#85413 Sweet Glue

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 20 July 2006 - 04:53 PM in General Nerf

Ok so it might be a citrus smell but not really it more smells like you are about to die. I forgot to mention that it comes in a double syringe type thing and you have to mix the two glue parts together. In my experience it hold nerf plastic and pvc together and it worked on the plunger of my bbb just fine but who knows?
so yea

#85394 Sweet Glue

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 20 July 2006 - 11:45 AM in General Nerf

ok so I just found a sweet glue. it called "plastic welder" it works great here are its specs
best used on:
hard plastics
metals
concrete
vinyl
pvc piping
fiberglass

working time
4 min

Harding time 15 min

psi strength
3,500 lbs per sq. in

water proof

working temps
-40F - +200F

I have been using it all over and it never has failed and it doesn’t involve the huge process of epoxy and it dries so much quicker. one draw back. it smells :unsure:

I have only seen it in a small family run store up here in Vermont so look around

This might not go here but feel free to change it

#85284 I Need To Own Some Stuck Up Airsofters

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 18 July 2006 - 03:44 PM in Off Topic

Ok well... Thanks for the comments but i really want to make one out of a nerf gun a loser l-o-n-g range. they all play 1 hit kill and so all I need is one shot to hit. Thats all.

#85257 Semi Auto

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 18 July 2006 - 09:37 AM in General Nerf

No the guns wern't modified I don't think they owners even thought about that.

#85167 Semi Auto

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 16 July 2006 - 06:57 PM in General Nerf

I was using a barrowed air soft spring powered pistol and noticed that you didn't have to cock it. Which made me want to crack it open and see how the cocking mechanism worked. all you had to do was pull the trigger it had no batteries or anything? I was in the middle of a war though and didn't have time to break it open. If anyone knows how they did this and how it works let me know because i would love to apply that technology to nerf guns which is why i chose to post it here and not in off topic. If it is off topic oops.

#85166 I Need To Own Some Stuck Up Airsofters

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 16 July 2006 - 06:52 PM in Off Topic

Or you could always shoot them with a stefan shooting titan.

Haha!

Thanks for the suggestions. I Had tried a small piece of copper pipe that was laying around the house but it is about 20+ years old a kind of bent. I had thought that I could just go buy a new strait one but by the sounds of it they don’t come strait. The breach idea had occurred but the problem is that it’s so small! It annoys me. For what kind of guns they use... I'm not sure some people have some full auto guns and others have black shot guns that are spring power. Some had pistols. No gas guns though. So any advice?

#85133 Drilling Through Glass Bottles

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 16 July 2006 - 09:52 AM in Off Topic

I did this in one of my classes use a drill press with a high speed bit. Wear a mask to prevent the dust inhalation. Only go like 1mm at a time. Go slow! After every 1mm stop and let the glass cool. Wipe it down with a moist rag every few seconds. Not wet or cold! Just moist. thats it

#85109 I Need To Own Some Stuck Up Airsofters

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 15 July 2006 - 08:53 PM in Off Topic

Ok so humm…
Yea if you read the title then you see get the idea. I have some friends that think that nerf is lame (there exact words were a little harsher) but the bottom line is that they are hard core airsofters and me being a nerfer I don’t have a air soft gun and don’t feel like paying $70 for one so I was thinking what if I made on or made a attachment on to a nerf gun for air soft. (Preferably a BBB). If anyone has any hints (because my first attempt failed) or knows where I can look that would be great. I know that this has been talked about already but nothing recently and what I did see didn’t help that much. I can make the barrel it’s the clip that’s the problem let me know if you have any ideas thanks a ton.

I need to show them who's boss

#84216 Breach

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 02 July 2006 - 07:51 PM in Modifications

Ok so this might have been done before but I didn't see it and I’ve been looking for 3 days how to get my breach to work on my BBB I'll be posting that soon. But the purpose of this is to post you original idea breach. Try and keep the discussion to a minimum and use pictures :D . Say if it has any flaws and maybe some one will fix it and put it on a new thread.
ok here goes

#83061 Nerf Grenade

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 10 June 2006 - 11:15 AM in Homemades

working on what will become a house. gets boring at night with just you and your aunt and unkle ok lets end this now.

#82980 Quick Question

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 08 June 2006 - 03:10 PM in General Nerf

ok clarification by "chain I ment" a chain for a full auto gun. And by how long I ment how many darts. I saw the 100 dart chain befor and was woundering if anyone had made a bigger one and exactly how much raw materals (pvc, tape, exc.) it took.

#82979 Nerf Grenade

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 08 June 2006 - 03:06 PM in Homemades

Ya ok I will slow down and just to clarify I am on the side of a mt. a hour out side of ashland NC where there is going to be a house and they just ran the phone line up over 2000 feet. So it was running off of a local internet provider and not going very fast. But enough excuses I will be more carefull.

#82931 Nerf Grenade

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 07 June 2006 - 07:46 PM in Homemades

In my deffence I am not at home and currently am working with dialup and the serch button is timing out. So sorry I will be back to normaly in 3 days

#82930 Vermont War

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 07 June 2006 - 07:43 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok just adding that if you live in the greater Burlington area e-mail me so we can get in touch thanks.

#82923 Quick Question

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 07 June 2006 - 06:22 PM in General Nerf

What is the longest chain anyone has ever made and what materials and how much did it take
ok
Led

#82922 Easy Easy Cross Fire Mod

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 07 June 2006 - 06:14 PM in Modifications

Ok this take no brain all brawn. Take the gun appart. Pull the plunger out now look down in to the barrel where the safty valve is. Got it ok now take a long metal object and use a hamer and drive it threw the bottom. do this a coupple of time and then just pull all remaining plastic out. Put it back to gether and you won't have to wory about the gun not firing because the darts were not in far enough and I found that it got about 10 more feet.
ok so I appoligise for putting such a noobish mod on. Just several people around me asked what was wrong with it and so I decided that this could be helpfull for some.
ok
Led

#82920 Nerf Grenade

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 07 June 2006 - 06:02 PM in Homemades

Just a thought woundering if any one has toyed with this idea befor if not I'll give it a try. This could get ugly.
ok
Led

#82919 Huge Air Tank

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 07 June 2006 - 05:59 PM in Homemades

Ok, so this is what I am thinking. I make a long long chain of micro darts (don't know what kind yet) then I some how make a pump that can fill the 5g pressure tank that I have. Then put a valve out of some full auto gun like a rf20. Then point and shoot.
but then again it might just be crazy to atack a 5 gallon pressure tank of air on to a nerf gun. But worth a try right?
ok
Led

#82918 Pvc Cracks

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 07 June 2006 - 05:53 PM in Homemades

One the picture current status - broken camera will be on asap

second. trigger I dont quite know. The first one that I used was a close pin but the hot glue wouldn't stick to the metal right angle.
ok
I will get on the whole pic. thing soon

Led

#82906 Nerf Gun Designers

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 07 June 2006 - 03:58 PM in General Nerf

just to clarify the true Nerf Guns are way better than any other brand and hold up better and maby take some enginearing classes too.

#82903 Weird Mav Slider Problem

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 07 June 2006 - 03:49 PM in General Nerf

Ok, well I am not quite sure where its broken but I think a solution could be to drill compleatly through the sides where the broken peg hole things are and then slide a longer rod through. I might be totally off in saying this because Im not sure where it is broken a picture would be great.

#82901 Huge Air Tank

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 07 June 2006 - 03:36 PM in Homemades

Just for clarification I was thinking of an air tank allong the lines of having a blader and holding enough air for around 100-200 shots. How big do you think the blader would have to be. I have an old 5 gallon water holding tank for the heating system on a house B) Any ideas?

#82856 Huge Air Tank

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 06 June 2006 - 05:14 PM in Homemades

I was just woundering what it would take to make a huge air tank that could hold enough air for multipule shots. I don't care too much about looks just usability.

#82855 Design Of Meh New Homemade!

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 06 June 2006 - 05:10 PM in Homemades

Could not get in. Asked me to log in. What's up with that. I would like to see it though.

#82853 Pvc Cracks

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 06 June 2006 - 05:06 PM in Homemades

So I am making a bolt action loser and after some uses i notised a crack forming where the bolt hit the pvc. If anyone has any solutions to this problem please let me know.

In addition I was just woundering what kind of glues work best for making a triger so that it will not come appart like hot glue.

#82850 Vermont War

Posted by ledzepp2994 on 06 June 2006 - 05:01 PM in Nerf Wars

Hi I am up there in Vermont with no one to kill. me and all my friends are getting a little sick of the same old thing and are looking for some fresh meat. If anyone is around please let me know.