taber man's Content

There have been 50 items by taber man (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#261952 Official Steam/pc Gaming Thread

Posted by taber man on 15 January 2010 - 08:54 PM in Off Topic

I don't know whether my ID is Tarukai or izdiscargud?

but it's one of those.

Tarukai is the account name, the nickname is izdiscargud? (yes, with the question mark)

#45713 ... Whoa...

Posted by taber man on 08 January 2005 - 04:26 PM in Off Topic

Actauly NC is back up and running. Well, the reveiws section anyways. All the reveiws up until the Airtech line.

Lots has happend since you've been gone. Go read some old topics to catch up.
~Halfling

actually, I know the site is still up. however, I meant the forums (as that was the topic at the moment.)

so I knew what I meant.

and I shall not stop abusing the ellipsis! ... ^_^

#45539 ... Whoa...

Posted by taber man on 06 January 2005 - 08:48 AM in Off Topic

I'll take that last bit into mind.

and I'm glad to be back Italion. and I also know about NerfHQ.

So has anything interesting happened while I was gone?

EDIT: almost forgot, there was NerfCenter, which I believe was where I met Italion, and then that got shut down. Which was a shame actually.

#45200 ... Whoa...

Posted by taber man on 31 December 2004 - 01:57 AM in Off Topic

I've been gone from this site for.... about... a year or so? more than that I think... and it seems this might be the only Nerf Forum I see is still alive (though I have the lack of effort to check the other ones.)

this is... interesting, becase now I have much more knowledge on forum going, and other such things.

I should really get back into nerf... too bad abotu my lack of money right now.... or always... ¬_¬;

well, this means... I might just be back, if I don't forget again... (which is highly likely.)

#13414 I'm Baaaaaaaack!

Posted by taber man on 29 November 2003 - 10:06 PM in Off Topic

ya, I know, I kinda realized it after I posted that. so, let's all hit our heads with bricks to forget it. *BANG BANG BANG!!!* Ow......

#13404 I'm Baaaaaaaack!

Posted by taber man on 29 November 2003 - 07:27 PM in Off Topic

lol. thanks for the welcoming guys. it's good to be back. now I have two forums to check on every day. BTW, wtf is a Yiff? i mean, even though I belong to an RPing website, I still don't know what a Yiff is.

#13378 I'm Baaaaaaaack!

Posted by taber man on 28 November 2003 - 10:32 PM in Off Topic

after an almost 4 month leave, I am back. i didn't mean to forget you guys, but I got caught up in another forum site. it's more for RPGing and such. so, what's happened since I left?

#8686 Whitch Combo Is Best?

Posted by taber man on 24 August 2003 - 02:50 PM in Modifications

IT IS?!?!?!
How come I never knew of this?
When did they decide to do this, but i am a little happy, I don't know why though.

#8685 Avatars

Posted by taber man on 24 August 2003 - 02:24 PM in Site Feedback

Thanks Julie, you rock.

#8543 Nerf Is In Danger!

Posted by taber man on 21 August 2003 - 08:44 AM in General Nerf

hey, wait, didn't Nerf come out with the Tech Target recently, because some people said that they got it on this site. it's out in WalMarts but no where else, it seems.

#8462 Airsoft Gun $0.06

Posted by taber man on 19 August 2003 - 08:24 PM in Off Topic

you know NS, you might want to think what you just said over. because you would be paying shipping too, so you would be paying $7.06 instead of just $.06. oh well. it's a pretty interesting deal though. (oh, and BTW, if they are selling it for that much, it probably is in a bad condition, or something).

#8276 Power Outages?

Posted by taber man on 15 August 2003 - 07:08 PM in Off Topic

where do ypu live Leftnut? i didn't miss it, and i live in Delmar. which is by Guilderland.

#8245 Power Outages?

Posted by taber man on 14 August 2003 - 11:24 PM in Off Topic

yeah, last night on channel six news, they said that the main power grid for a large area of New York blew, it was in Guilderland, which is by where i live.

#8229 Power Outages?

Posted by taber man on 14 August 2003 - 06:08 PM in Off Topic

i don't need a story, i live by Albany! we lost power for like a few seconds, but it wasn't too bad, only thing is that the internet and the cable weren't working. so we missed the Simpsons at 6:00. but that's not important.

#8039 S.W.A.T. Premiere

Posted by taber man on 11 August 2003 - 11:52 AM in General Nerf

maybe real guns were out of the question :D just kidding, who knows? maybe she thought it looked cool.

#7996 Huge Ohio Nerf War

Posted by taber man on 10 August 2003 - 12:02 PM in Nerf Wars

if only i weren't going to Texas next summer. oh well. maybe if we weren't i could ask if we could go to Ohio.

#7957 Images/quizzes

Posted by taber man on 09 August 2003 - 07:43 PM in Off Topic

Posted Image that's what i just got on the marvel super hero one, i think it suits me.

#7787 Avatars

Posted by taber man on 07 August 2003 - 03:25 PM in Site Feedback

can you get any avatars from any of the Mobile Suit Gundam series'?

#7746 Images/quizzes

Posted by taber man on 06 August 2003 - 06:29 PM in Off Topic

okay, here's the first one i took: it's a Bishounen quiz
here's what i got this time:
Posted Image

#7744 Images/quizzes

Posted by taber man on 06 August 2003 - 06:22 PM in Off Topic

oh, sorry ^_^ i forgot to, but i don't remember the site, i can find it though. i found all three on Copernic, but th main site did not work, so i will post the sites' address' in my next post, or you can right click on the picture and go to properties to see part of the address.
EDIT:: sorry, i just found out that it doesn't work on my computer, so it probably work for anyone else. i will post the address' in my next post as said above.

#7727 Images/quizzes

Posted by taber man on 06 August 2003 - 01:28 PM in Off Topic

that i took LOOK:
Posted Image

and:
Posted Image
but there are many more, but i only took three. i deleted the turnout of the first one i took. yup, those are the other 2 i took. post both things though, any type of images.

#7726 Midtown Madness 3

Posted by taber man on 06 August 2003 - 01:15 PM in Off Topic

i love Midtown Madness 1, ever played it? (stupid question) but did anyone else love trying to jump off the fully open drawbridges? that was awsome. and yes, once i get my MM1 disc back from my friends, i will try to get a wheel to enhance the feel. and i can't wait for it to come out on PC either.

#7432 Midtown Madness 3

Posted by taber man on 28 July 2003 - 04:24 PM in Off Topic

because i know that i am getting it for the PC. i just saw a partial review of it for X-Box on X-Play.

#7360 Star Wars: Knight Of The Old Republic

Posted by taber man on 26 July 2003 - 11:52 AM in Off Topic

kool, i don't have an X-Box, but isn't KOTOR coming out on, or just out on the PS2 also?

#7292 Nerf Pic Editing Contest

Posted by taber man on 23 July 2003 - 07:08 PM in General Nerf

wow. ya got pretty creative in that post there groove. i love hearing Emeril's famous words, and i have seen the show multiple times. and nice pics too.

#7254 Avatars

Posted by taber man on 21 July 2003 - 07:18 PM in Site Feedback

you know what i meant. lighten up would ya? i don't really need it, and you know that, but i really really want one.

#7238 Avatars

Posted by taber man on 21 July 2003 - 11:22 AM in Site Feedback

k. im just hoping that they will put it up because i really need a megaman avatar.

#7161 Avatars

Posted by taber man on 18 July 2003 - 10:49 AM in Site Feedback

thanks, Zero. that's the one i want. is that up for an avatar?

#7160 Driving

Posted by taber man on 18 July 2003 - 10:47 AM in Off Topic

you got me there...... damn.

#7130 Driving

Posted by taber man on 17 July 2003 - 11:39 AM in Off Topic

Ash: you have a point there. but then again, there are some, like, 50's ford trucks that still run perfectly.

Pineapple: i read a few years ago that, in a booklet from a car show, the f-350 superduty could tow up to about six tons.

#7037 Avatars

Posted by taber man on 15 July 2003 - 04:25 PM in Site Feedback

could you put up some Mega Man and Mega Man X avatars, pleeze?

#7001 Driving

Posted by taber man on 14 July 2003 - 02:09 PM in Off Topic

well, ash, that's your opinion, and i have mine. but anyway, the super-duty f-350 trucks can tow about what, six tons? more? im not sure. could you enlighten me Pineapple? do you know?

#6888 Driving

Posted by taber man on 11 July 2003 - 06:03 PM in Off Topic

you know, i saw that Merl, and i think it looks like a Formula 1 racer, but that isn't a problem. i like them. and Ash, well you can just kiss my butt, because i like mustangs, and in a Motor Trend test between an SVT Cobra Mustang, and a Chevy Corvette, the Mustang beat the Corvette by a mile. no kidding. and have you seen the SVT Lighting, Merl? oh, and BTW Ash, the Mustang is an incredibly fast sports car. and don't tell me otherwise.

#6875 Driving

Posted by taber man on 11 July 2003 - 09:06 AM in Off Topic

Pineapple- you're right about the GTO being a model of the Maonaco, or whatever it was from Holden, but it is also a remake of the, like, 60's 70's GTO.

BTW, has anyone heard of the Saleen line of cars, and i know that they are like the SVT line, because they alter cars, and they also make them VERY powerful. i wish i could get a Saleen Mustang so badly!

#6874 Uk: The Useless Kountry

Posted by taber man on 11 July 2003 - 07:34 AM in General Nerf

you know sniperwolf, you have to pay shipping on ebay too.

#6568 Driving

Posted by taber man on 04 July 2003 - 09:08 PM in Off Topic

now, now, everyone, i have known Pontiacs for a long time, and my dad is subscribed to Motor Trend magazine, so that helps with the knowledge, and i know that Pontiacs are rather good cars. they can last a rather long time if treated with care, like all cars should, and the sunfire is especially good. so it would take a long time to break down if treated properly.

#6488 Sm 1500

Posted by taber man on 03 July 2003 - 11:33 AM in Modifications

do what most people do to get it off to do their mods, pry it off gently, or lightly go around the edges of the cap with a hacksaw, lightly, and take it off, but i would get a second opinion from someone else. BTW, is it an old or new version?
But whatever you do, DON'T BREAK IT!!!!, because you will need it to hold the gun back together. and do get a second opinion.

#6427 Bonsai Kittens

Posted by taber man on 02 July 2003 - 10:33 AM in Off Topic

I don't really care if its fake...thats a pretty fuckin sick joke

i totally agree, because i don't see how come the cats wouldn't use the impulse reaction to scratch at the person that is trying to do that to them (before the bone softener and muscle relaxers are injected). it is sick, and anyone who does that for real should be shot without trial. i hope some of you agree.

#6418 Armageddon

Posted by taber man on 02 July 2003 - 07:59 AM in Nerf Wars

hey, Julie, you know whats wrong? i can't see the pics on my computer. don't worry the page comes up, but my damn computer won't F***ing display the pics, like enlarge them. and you wanna know why, because my damn computer won't allow javascript files to be viewed. not pics or links, and i mean if you click on it, then it won't do anything, period. but its okay, im not incredibly mad, because i have a somewhat slower computer that does display them :D yay!

#6417 Air-powered Shotgun

Posted by taber man on 02 July 2003 - 07:32 AM in Homemades

okay, THIRST, Rawray, forget what i said then, i wasn't thinking on the same frequency. sorry.