basser's Content

There have been 24 items by basser (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#248915 Longshot Help

Posted by basser on 28 August 2009 - 02:58 PM in Modifications

The breech hole, like the one a coupe inches away from the plunger tube?

I have not covered that yet?

#248864 Longshot Help

Posted by basser on 27 August 2009 - 11:34 PM in Modifications

Thanks Rogue

I used e-tape under my o-ring, and i used a silicone spray in a yellow can.
The fit on the o-ring is pretty good.

When i get my kink out what should my ranges most likely be at?

#248854 Longshot Help

Posted by basser on 27 August 2009 - 10:34 PM in Modifications

So recently i have been at working on a longshot. I finished working on it and was getting around 30 feet with a CS stephen, and 29 feet with a hot glue tip streamline(Glint's kind).

The mods i have done are: ar removal, reinforced catch spring, added a nf spring and an industrial spring(weeker than a ace #49 spring), improved ph seal, and i lubricated the plunger tube.

I believe i should be getting better ranges.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

P.S.
I won't be able to get pics for about couple of weeks from now.

#248377 Dtb Help

Posted by basser on 24 August 2009 - 08:55 AM in Modifications

Well i only wrapped one layer of thin e-tape under the the o-ring, i lubed everything except, the plunger to the turret, took out he pegs and drilled through he bottom of the plates.

And before i put on the better seal it still would go the same distance as when i had the better seal.

I don't know if it matter but i have the red version, of the darttag. Not the new hyprerfire set.

#248358 Dtb Help

Posted by basser on 23 August 2009 - 10:45 PM in Modifications

Im having trouble shooting my DTB to just stock ranges. What i have done is stretched the spring, put e-tape under o-ring, removed the ar's , and improved the connection from the plunger to the turret.

If someone could help i would greatly appreciate it.

#246963 Chano 3 - Now Recapping!

Posted by basser on 13 August 2009 - 09:55 PM in Nerf Wars

i might be able to be there.

#243611 Guess The Amount.

Posted by basser on 24 July 2009 - 03:01 PM in Off Topic

$95.57

#243003 Chicago Showdown - Part 2

Posted by basser on 21 July 2009 - 03:49 PM in Nerf Wars

Im a maybe, I might be able to move my plans from that day.

#241356 Italian Nerfers

Posted by basser on 10 July 2009 - 09:01 PM in General Nerf

I was just wondering if there are any nerfers in Italy?

#236512 Chicago Showdown: Now Recapping

Posted by basser on 15 June 2009 - 06:42 PM in Nerf Wars

Put me down as a possibility for now.

#227729 Cheap Hornet

Posted by basser on 02 May 2009 - 08:24 PM in General Nerf

Is it a mess up? Or has anyone bought it from there?

#226423 Big Bad Bow Problems

Posted by basser on 26 April 2009 - 10:14 PM in Modifications

I had the same problem.

Mine Problem was that the piece that connected the coupler to the gun was on the white piece that goes in between the plunger, and the barrel (I think its part of the AR, that you have to keep in), so it didn't let air in. So what I did was cut the barrel connecting the gun to the coupler, about an inch or two, then i drilled holes in that little white piece.

That might be you problem.

#225179 Gehenna In Dekalb

Posted by basser on 22 April 2009 - 09:44 PM in Nerf Wars

Put me down as a possibility. And if i can make it i will most likely have a friend tagging along.

#224365 Hornet Problem

Posted by basser on 19 April 2009 - 01:35 PM in Modifications

Thanks

How do you get the hot glue to the back of the pump?

#224319 Recapping Chano 2: Electric Boogaloo

Posted by basser on 18 April 2009 - 10:56 PM in Nerf Wars

Put me down as possibility. But we have talked about this problem i have. I might convince them. If you don't get it don't ask.

Also put down as bringing a friend if i can make it.

Ahh, My problem has risen, take me off the list, I won't be able to make it in time.
Sorry.

#224314 Hornet Problem

Posted by basser on 18 April 2009 - 10:30 PM in Modifications

I tried to lift the tanks out of the shell, they wouldn't budge. How do i disassemble it (air tanks out)?
And how would i find this leak? Because when i pump i feel no additional pressure of every pump i take.

#224308 Hornet Problem

Posted by basser on 18 April 2009 - 09:58 PM in Modifications

I got my hornet, and when i pumped it, the gun would not keep its air. So I opened it up and saw a black tip, of what looks like a one way air flow, at the back of the pump, i now that will open and close. Still no air goes to the tanks.
Any help?

#214725 Dart Questions

Posted by basser on 24 February 2009 - 06:09 PM in General Nerf

I have been buying FBR in this plastic purple bag from True Value, for two years now and it consistently fit my CPVC barrels perfectly. If you find that foam too tight then, shoot that bullet three or four times and it should then fit the CPVC a little more loose.

#211635 Dartsmithing Tips Archive

Posted by basser on 11 February 2009 - 10:17 PM in Darts and Barrels

My dartsmithing tip: Get the right size of FBR. I got some, and I wasn't looking at the size and it was too big... Now, I'm stuck with 20 feet of near-useless backer rod. I say near-useless, because its only use as of now is its intended purpose: sealing the space between a door and the house it's connected to. I just got a new door, so...

Good one! Yeah do we ever use thing for there purpose? :lol: But same this might because I'm not experienced at making darts, but mine are smaller too. Maybe my guns aren't that power full the full length stephans.

#211025 Milwaukee Area Nerf War

Posted by basser on 09 February 2009 - 10:56 PM in Nerf Wars

This might be the only war I might be able to go to, but my parents are still pulling towards not driving me there. Probably won't be in attendance. :( Wish I could be there, and one more thing happy early birthday hummer. :)

#209555 A New Double Shot Mod... Kinda...

Posted by basser on 04 February 2009 - 07:22 PM in Modifications

Hey Kid Flash, great job.
For a while now i have been trying to find a shell that would work for my DS. Because when I would get stuck in wars with no ammo, trying to reload the ammo, i had to gather all the shells, and put the darts back in. Now I can have lots of shelled ammo at the tips of my finger.
Thanks

#209550 Scout Modification

Posted by basser on 04 February 2009 - 06:55 PM in Modifications

Sorry if this is really late, but I just have to say that this mod works very well in a strikefire, or crossfire. Just add a coupler to the tip and glue it on the front. Very good crossfire in the end!

#209547 Dartsmithing Tips Archive

Posted by basser on 04 February 2009 - 06:51 PM in Darts and Barrels

What I use to make my stefan making go a lot faster is that I will Take a top of a shoe box, and take a hole puncher and back wholes just a little smaller than the stefan so it will stay in the hole when you work with them.

#209539 Reactor Modification.

Posted by basser on 04 February 2009 - 06:38 PM in Modifications

Wow, lots of replies.

NF: Thank you. It is now a rather good gun, and good for lending out.

Chili: Thank you.

Swords: Yes, I know, it's odd but it does get remarkably good range.

MSDFS: Yeah, I guess not, but I'm going to constrain them to once a week, just do I don't run out :lol:. And yes, the spring is extremely weak, and only pushed the balls up against a rubber stopper which provides pressure as you pump the gun (push and pull).

Galaxy: Thank you. It's a push and pull gun, pull out to 'cock' and push to fire.

el swifto: Thank you. I know that I embedded that wrong, as I said in my PS, but I can't edit it now because I went over the picture limit.

Nerfer: Thank you :P. I need to start making bigger and "badder" write-ups to "claim the title". /daydreaming. As for ramrodding, due to the hot glue I put through the hole you can't ramrod it too far. If you want to be able to rear-load it just don't put the hotglue there and remove the barrel every time. You might lose some range though, I've found 11" is perfect.

Forsaken: Thank you. I also like how it can still fire balls, good for outdoors and indoors. As for the ramrodding, everyone should be careful, if you push it in too aggressively it might break off.

Bomberman: Thanks. I try :P.

el swifto: I do have to ramrod it because I put the hotglue in the barrel, but refer to my reply to N34.

Salmon: Good headsup. Thank you btw.

Thanks,

-OfAll'