wst50's Content

There have been 12 items by wst50 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#95965 N-strike Designations

Posted by wst50 on 05 December 2006 - 04:31 PM in General Nerf

Hmm... IX

Maybe the X is just filler. Like a car, does GT or GTR sound cooler? Or it could be a continuity thing, as EX sounds cooler than E, and they wanted a logical 2 letter designation.

Or something... just ballpark idea there.

#95886 Need Help Planning

Posted by wst50 on 04 December 2006 - 02:51 PM in Homemades

You could cut the laser bit and trigger guard from a NF, and maybe move the plunger back if you could modify the trigger to work reliably. Might be a good project for me (If I can find an NF...)

#95824 Nerf Emplacement Cannon Ii

Posted by wst50 on 03 December 2006 - 04:23 PM in Homemades

I actually Believe that that can get 400'. I dont doubt it...

Thing is, without a high speed camera you can't prove it...

#95728 Far Shell Catcher

Posted by wst50 on 02 December 2006 - 05:22 AM in Homemades

The one thing I think would get in my way would be aestheticity. Having a box on the side of your gun isn't that pretty lookin. It'd have to be a stylish box.

Make it look like an M249 magazine... D:

#95592 Usb Missile Launcher

Posted by wst50 on 30 November 2006 - 03:49 PM in Modifications

I want one of those! Hell, 5 of those in a star sort of pattern to blockade the door to the computer room!

http://www.reghardwa...war_breaks_out/

And 1 for my dad to take to work...

#95164 Insane "armor Piercing" Rifle

Posted by wst50 on 24 November 2006 - 04:00 PM in Homemades

Well you could just pump it less if you don't wanna do that much damage.

Physical size is also a constraint. Look at his Flikr album to see it properly built with him in shot to reference size. It's about 4 feet long, about 1'5" shorter of of my height.

#95058 Insane "armor Piercing" Rifle

Posted by wst50 on 23 November 2006 - 01:10 PM in Homemades

It's a good idea. I've seen the lightbulb and paper videos months ago though, but the website was new to me. I think I'd modify the design slightly, that thing's a good 5 feet long, about my height, and a bit cumbersome. If I reduced the size of the air tank and shortened the barrel a bit it would make a good *do not fire at under 50 feet* sort of gun, and small enough to strap to my back when I'm not using it and still run easily. Or I'll make my own design of breech mechanism and probably some cartridges (a bit like the FAR ones, only individual) and have a mechanism a bit like a match rifle for loading.

Certainly makes you think, eh?

#95001 Nerf In The Uk?

Posted by wst50 on 22 November 2006 - 03:29 PM in General Nerf

I'm looking to buy nerf in the UK, only that it's out of fashion over here and the only nerf I could buy would be those American Footballs with wings >_>. Is there anywhere you know of that sells Titans in England or anyone in the USA that offers low price shipping. I saw a $29 Titan on eBay and the shipping was $36 for me, so it's not really economic for me to buy from there...

Can anyone help?

#89686 Where To Find The New Guns In Canada.

Posted by wst50 on 14 September 2006 - 12:42 PM in General Nerf

Don't have, not dont got :D

In english???

Magstrikes just found in TRU for 39.99 in Vaughan on HWY 7 and weston.

I was just saying to the person I quoted that the proper phrase is 'Don't have', not 'Dont got'

#89682 C.s.h.g.

Posted by wst50 on 14 September 2006 - 11:50 AM in Homemades

... stefans are expensive :D

Since when were stefans expensive?

When they break windows >_>

Next time I'll put a little 'j/k' as it was lost on you all.

#89631 C.s.h.g.

Posted by wst50 on 13 September 2006 - 03:24 PM in Homemades

So there I was, thinking I would be the first to make a Nerf Minigun, and CS beats me to it. To give him his due, I was going to begin in a few months... not a few months ago.

Good luck with it, I'll probably d/l the CAD drawings and get my school to install Alibre on their CAD/CAM machines...

And, don't shoot near windows with it. If the trigger got stuck on you'd be much poorer... stefans are expensive :P

#89627 Where To Find The New Guns In Canada.

Posted by wst50 on 13 September 2006 - 02:08 PM in General Nerf

MAgstrike selling at samey 39.99 in north york toronto
so no difference i wasnt gonna buy it i dont got that kinda money.

Don't have, not dont got :P

You North Americans (continent, not country) get all the fun. The only nerf I can find in English shops are those little rugby balls with tailfins that whistle when you throw them... bleagh...