numbnerfer96's Content

There have been 16 items by numbnerfer96 (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#209006 2sided Rail Slider

Posted by numbnerfer96 on 02 February 2009 - 07:37 PM in Modifications

I really couldn't tell what the fuck was happening, it was all a blur and unfocused. I think I saw a Crossfire slider in there, but I have no fucking clue what was going on, and after your first video, I didn't even bother to watch the second one.

Frist of all im useing my web cam to post videos, and also the other one with sound should be in focus

#208783 2sided Rail Slider

Posted by numbnerfer96 on 01 February 2009 - 09:51 PM in Modifications

Why no sound?

Turn your speakers up to their maximum, and plug in headphones. numbnerfer96, please turn up your recording level next time you make a video.

ok I fixed one up with sound but for some reason its not processing fast at all if its not up in a few days ill make a new one ok untill then try to deal with the one with no sound please

"He just kept on talking and talking in one, long, incredibly unbroken sentence, moving from topic to topic so that nobody could interrupt him."
-Captain Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise

Punctuation is part of grammar, please?

Im sorry about how I typed in it I just sprung up with a rush of I dont know of what, but realy im sorry for the run on sentance

#208771 2sided Rail Slider

Posted by numbnerfer96 on 01 February 2009 - 09:28 PM in Modifications

Why no sound?

Turn your speakers up to their maximum, and plug in headphones. numbnerfer96, please turn up your recording level next time you make a video.

ok I fixed one up with sound but for some reason its not processing fast at all if its not up in a few days ill make a new one ok untill then try to deal with the one with no sound please

#208764 2sided Rail Slider

Posted by numbnerfer96 on 01 February 2009 - 09:15 PM in Modifications

I just made this cool new thing and I dont any body has done it yet link is here http://www.youtube.c...re=channel_page

(note i am old then i look)
oh i forgot to link the one with sound go to my channel and see if you find one with sound and if you dont hear anything turn up your speakers
I also just fixed the one with sound so hopefuly it should be veiwable soon
Ok I just made a new video and it has sound to enjoy its link is now http://www.youtube.c...re=channel_page

#207126 2 Super Clips

Posted by numbnerfer96 on 28 January 2009 - 07:43 AM in Modifications

This guy made a video of something like that. link

Thank you for the link but what he made would get in the way when your trying to fix a jam or when trying to shoot.

#206981 2 Super Clips

Posted by numbnerfer96 on 27 January 2009 - 07:55 PM in Modifications

Well my brithday is coming up realy soon like in a week so im going to get alot more guns,clips, and ammo but i will only atempt this once because of money and stuff

#206959 2 Super Clips

Posted by numbnerfer96 on 27 January 2009 - 06:47 PM in Modifications

couldn't you strech 2 springs out possibly 3?

no you cant because they wont have the power to push the dart feeder up to the point it can load and if that were the case lots of people would have done it and when it has four springs is cruchs the darts so its hard to say what will work

#206950 2 Super Clips

Posted by numbnerfer96 on 27 January 2009 - 06:25 PM in Modifications

I'm actually working on a double double mag, which will hold 24 darts, but that's all I'm gonna say about it until I get it working. It isn't what you're thinking, most likely.

Can you post a picture of it because I think it might be what im thinking of because I always think of weird things and this just might be one of them

#206932 2 Super Clips

Posted by numbnerfer96 on 27 January 2009 - 05:59 PM in Modifications

Hey I know you can make the super clip but can you make a clip thats four clips put together and still have it work with little or no lags?

EDIT: Im talking about the clips for recon and longshot.

#206860 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by numbnerfer96 on 27 January 2009 - 01:19 PM in Off Topic

gamertag:Mill3rkill3r184

games

Too human

Halo 3

shadowrun

crackdown

ps:im not on all the time im on a fair amount though

#205827 Recon To Uzi?

Posted by numbnerfer96 on 23 January 2009 - 11:08 PM in Modifications

yes i know how to nerf guns work if you read my post before i said it was stupid to ask be i just wasnt 100% sure that you couldnt do that to it

#205823 Recon To Uzi?

Posted by numbnerfer96 on 23 January 2009 - 11:04 PM in Modifications

ok i know this might be a stupid thing to ask and i think i might know what everyone is going to say but is there any way to make a recon be part auto?

#205819 Recon To Uzi?

Posted by numbnerfer96 on 23 January 2009 - 10:52 PM in Modifications

sorry this is like my frist time i havent ever used nerf haven untill now i had my acc. for a while though

#205814 Recon To Uzi?

Posted by numbnerfer96 on 23 January 2009 - 10:40 PM in Modifications

ok but you know you could be a little nicer because you dont have to be all mean about me asking something

#205809 Recon To Uzi?

Posted by numbnerfer96 on 23 January 2009 - 10:32 PM in Modifications

ok but is there a way to mod a recon for better range because mine sucks right now

#205805 Recon To Uzi?

Posted by numbnerfer96 on 23 January 2009 - 10:25 PM in Modifications

hey i got a recon and i was wondering can you turn it into a gun thats like a uzi because i was thinking of stuff and then i thought the recon could turn into one so is there any mod that would turn it into someone close to one because the mods on mine are basic