canadiannerf's Content

There have been 79 items by canadiannerf (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#237490 Raider Internal Pics

Posted by canadiannerf on 19 June 2009 - 07:38 PM in Modifications

I recently got my hands on a raider I dont want to open the gun up till it ages a bit so I would like to see a picture of the internals for future reference.

Thanks in advance.

#229136 The Nerf Tank, Flame Thread, No I Have Pictures Its Almost Done

Posted by canadiannerf on 09 May 2009 - 01:48 AM in Homemades

It reminds me of the clubhouse from the little rascals, all you need is a "He-Man Woman-Hater's Club" sign and you're set.

I remeber that movie... Oh what great days.

#229135 New Raider CS-35 Speculation Thread

Posted by canadiannerf on 09 May 2009 - 01:40 AM in General Nerf

Has anyone realized that all the guns that nerf has made are extremly low on power...

This could just be a pump action recon.

#224283 Ls That Funtions Well Without A Boltsled

Posted by canadiannerf on 18 April 2009 - 06:21 PM in Modifications

Would a T coupler work.

It would im guessing.... TO THE BASEMENT.

#222932 The World Is Yours

Posted by canadiannerf on 10 April 2009 - 10:54 PM in Off Topic

UPDATE!!!!!

#222927 The World Is Yours

Posted by canadiannerf on 10 April 2009 - 10:41 PM in Off Topic

You mean a Glock 19? Sure. That would work. But whats wrong with some custom Berettas? I mean, you can extended slides and mag butts so they balance better when fired akimbo. And if you are hell bent on dual wielding in full auto, then go Mac11 or extended mag glocks. But go with the berettas. Lemme see if I can find a picture. Alot of movies use those as their "dual pistols"

http://world.guns.ru...guns/ber_89.jpg

I love these .22 pistols, and you could just say they were custom machined for regular 9mm Berettas.

Those dont interest me for some reason.

#222924 The World Is Yours

Posted by canadiannerf on 10 April 2009 - 10:30 PM in Off Topic

I reread it and made some modifications i got caught up watching the jays game.

And it is possible to dual weild them on full -auto it was a .44 model i should have mentioned that.

Nope, still wrong. A .44 revolver will still toss your hand back, and not only do they not make full auto desert eagles, but the resulting recoil of the slide would, again, break your wrists. Have you actually fired these guns? Now if you pick a 9mm, like a Baretta, then you can talk about dual wielding. Other then that, any large caliber pistol round will just be too strong.

I mean, the .50 AE (another Desert Eagle and revolver caliber) is what the Beowulf is designed around, and its an M4A1 variant, and it will still kick more then an AK

And damn, I thought that was a rip off from splinter cell, but I guess not. Huh, but are they actually being used, or are they still in design phases?

What if i switch it to a G19.

#222918 The World Is Yours

Posted by canadiannerf on 10 April 2009 - 10:23 PM in Off Topic

I would be nice for some constructive criticism (most likely spelled wrong).

#222912 The World Is Yours

Posted by canadiannerf on 10 April 2009 - 10:11 PM in Off Topic

Not a bad start, but I can type better then that...

Im sorry im a french canadian and I am trying to wright the best i can.

#222910 The World Is Yours

Posted by canadiannerf on 10 April 2009 - 10:05 PM in Off Topic

I reread it and made some modifications i got caught up watching the jays game.

And it is possible to dual weild them on full -auto it was a .44 model i should have mentioned that.

#222907 The World Is Yours

Posted by canadiannerf on 10 April 2009 - 09:58 PM in Off Topic

Feel free to make corrections.

The world is yours...

If someone asked Johnathan what life ment, he would reply (Depends how you live.). How he lived... Was much less living and more sining. In the position he lived in presently.
Was more or less Hell. He moved constantly from city to city to avoid the law. The reason why. Hes has commited seven snipings, three assaults on officers and planted six bombs
wich two are yet to be detonated. Il give you a hint on where they are placed... New York, Old York. Whilst driving on the 401 high-way in a classic Shelby G.T.500. With a 429 with a blower popping out of the hood. Johnathtan made his way into the city.He arrives on Burnaby street 30 minutes later. To find it empty. That Street used to be
as packed as ummmm.... Something that is realy packed. He parks in the parking lot of his apartement. He passes threw the door of the lobby. know one was there. He takes the
elevator to the 12th floor. He unlocks the door to his apartement to find a S.W.A.T team of twelve. Seven with MP5s three with M4a1s two with Tazer loaded shotguns. Johnathan
draws to gold constructed Glock 19s and begins to fire at full auto. He runs down the fire exit stairs. He reaches the lobby. He smashes threw the glass doors. And makes his way to
the Shelby. He starts the car and drives threw the main gate.

He continues threw the streets of Toronto yet to find a highway leading out of the city all off the suddon Johnathan hears the distinct sound of a Barret .50 caliber. He spots
a large shadow on the ground. It seemed to be in the shape of a helicopter. He opens the glove conpartement and grabs a frag grenade. He opens the window removes the pin then
launches it straight up into the air. He looks back on to the road, the shadow was gone. For some reason the cops stopped chasing him.He found the 427 high-way and began to
drive to New York after one hour he stopped at a gas station. Whilst getting out of the shelby he spots a state trooper. He grabs a hat he had in his car and puts it on. He
fils the car with gas then drives of leaving the gas pump on the round still following he throws his ciggarete lighting it all to flame. After one hour on the highway he turns
the corner to find a road block of S.W.A.T vans and trucks he knew he was f***ed over. He got out of the car and lied down on the ground.

Thats all i got for know.

#222732 Crno #2

Posted by canadiannerf on 09 April 2009 - 08:50 PM in Nerf Wars

About having mods finished my crossbow is done and I will hopefully have my 2k integrated by then.

I'm not worried, you'll still suck. I'll be there, pwning your ass every round with my new primary.

Shit, I just thought this was still going on sorry nvr my post.

#222664 Steam Account

Posted by canadiannerf on 09 April 2009 - 04:39 PM in Off Topic

I got L4D my name is worldross no caps.

#222447 Foam Recommendations?

Posted by canadiannerf on 08 April 2009 - 06:16 PM in General Nerf

Get some white foam from SwiFTNerf. It fits great in 1/2 cpvc and is easy to find.

I would prefer red, orange, or other bright colored foam

Well, that's the trick, isn't it? EVERYONE want bright, easy to find foam. Not many manufacturers, though. Check the trading section for Mrcrouse's red foam. That's really the only red or orange stuff around, though.

Well, Mod Man foam works pretty well in cpvc and it is red.

#222433 Titan Problem

Posted by canadiannerf on 08 April 2009 - 05:45 PM in Modifications

My friend has this same problem.

When you mod it just take it off and recover that tube with something

#217137 New Tactical Scope Made By N-strike

Posted by canadiannerf on 09 March 2009 - 04:12 PM in General Nerf

Can we get this guy banned.

I've been kinda wanting you banned ever since you joined, and you're not in a position to be making statements/ questions like that.

I have no idea what this scope is like, but if ir does have zoom, I'll have to give it a try.

And i was gonna ad you as a freind sniff sniff.

#217136 New Tactical Scope Made By N-strike

Posted by canadiannerf on 09 March 2009 - 04:11 PM in General Nerf

I've been kinda wanting you banned ever since you joined, and you're not in a position to be making statements/ questions like that.

I have no idea what this scope is like, but if ir does have zoom, I'll have to give it a try.

#217135 New Tactical Scope Made By N-strike

Posted by canadiannerf on 09 March 2009 - 04:10 PM in General Nerf

#217113 Airsoft Gun Pics

Posted by canadiannerf on 09 March 2009 - 03:38 PM in Off Topic

Shouldn't you start off?

I'll post mine in a minute or 20.

I would but my camera is busted.

#217107 Airsoft Gun Pics

Posted by canadiannerf on 09 March 2009 - 03:09 PM in Off Topic

Ok first of to the admins that might close this. I am thinking that it should be allowed in off topic but im not sure. So please just give me a warning. And thank you for the great site that you made. (Wow im being realy kiss ass right now.) And if i dont say this im sure 1 of the admins will say if you knew it was gonna get locked then why post it. Well my only answer is... Im retarded.

Well anyways i made this topic to see what airsoft guns my fellow nerfers have.

Now! Before posting your pic read through the topic to see if the same gun has already been posted.

Sorry i cant post any pics.

And for some off the most impressive guns i see i will put there owners names here.

The KICK ASS!!! gun list...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

#217101 New Tactical Scope Made By N-strike

Posted by canadiannerf on 09 March 2009 - 02:42 PM in General Nerf

#216972 Spring Toronto War!

Posted by canadiannerf on 08 March 2009 - 06:05 PM in Nerf Wars

Im just gonna keep posting here bcause its fun.

Go away. If you're not going to this war, it's just plain rude to continue posting.

I'm still a maybe. People around here really don't like driving for 45 minutes to go to a Nerf war.

But you guys are so fun to talk to... EXCEPT YOU DUMPSTER!!!

#216970 Spring Toronto War!

Posted by canadiannerf on 08 March 2009 - 05:58 PM in Nerf Wars

Im just gonna keep posting here bcause its fun.

#216843 Spring Toronto War!

Posted by canadiannerf on 07 March 2009 - 10:46 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm now a definite. I need to buy airtanks/airblasters, so if anyone has some they can part with, I'll gladly take a few.

I have some parts. I have some BBBB internals and RF20 parts (bladder, tubing, Pump) as stated in one of my previous posts.

Applefury: Me and Foof can bring about 200 stefans to sell though there is no quality guarantee as they are the first and second batches of stefans we have ever made.

I am looking for parts such ass AT3K and 2K tanks, SM1500 tanks and the like. If your bladder and pump are a great deal I'll take them, but I'm not particularly interested. Is there any way you could bust out your stefan making supplies and make a few more? :( I am just too lazy, haha.

Il try to P.M pics.

Fuck no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant come argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (punches through wall)

#216818 Spring Toronto War!

Posted by canadiannerf on 07 March 2009 - 08:09 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm now a definite. I need to buy airtanks/airblasters, so if anyone has some they can part with, I'll gladly take a few.

I have some parts. I have some BBBB internals and RF20 parts (bladder, tubing, Pump) as stated in one of my previous posts.

Applefury: Me and Foof can bring about 200 stefans to sell though there is no quality guarantee as they are the first and second batches of stefans we have ever made.

I am looking for parts such ass AT3K and 2K tanks, SM1500 tanks and the like. If your bladder and pump are a great deal I'll take them, but I'm not particularly interested. Is there any way you could bust out your stefan making supplies and make a few more? :( I am just too lazy, haha.

Il try to P.M pics.

#216799 Spring Toronto War!

Posted by canadiannerf on 07 March 2009 - 07:03 PM in Nerf Wars

Would a hornet tank work, il bring it... if i come. :unsure:

P.S How much would you want it for.

And sorry im am more french than english.

ESTI DE DARBANAK LE MEMBRE DE NERFHAVEN SON DES RETARDER SEXUAL!!!!!

I just called some of you sexualy retarded... dont ask me what it means.

#214185 Double Barrel

Posted by canadiannerf on 22 February 2009 - 02:42 PM in Modifications

Nice find when my magstrike brakes il do it.

#213793 Spring Toronto War!

Posted by canadiannerf on 20 February 2009 - 08:13 PM in Nerf Wars

The date is the 21st, sorry about the mix up before, I don't know why I said 21st and not 28th.

Btw now that shit is finalized, can anyone confirm?

Then put me down as a definite but dint be surprised if i dont come.

Oh and angel can i buy 1 of your at2ks at the war.

#213572 Big Salvo

Posted by canadiannerf on 19 February 2009 - 07:31 PM in Modifications

LOL where you doing this is a car.

#213544 Spring Toronto War!

Posted by canadiannerf on 19 February 2009 - 06:15 PM in Nerf Wars

Well the way I see it, if most people who are maybes because of weather and the weather is looking real crappy like 4 days before the war we will push it back a week or two. So as of now the date is march 28th.

@ Canadiannerf: I talked it over with them and it seems that they will all be making their own stefans.

NOTE: There is a new location! I have rethought the war location after considering the Positives of each.
This new location is VERY CLOSE to the old one, please look at my Original Post for details
The new location has bathrooms very close, more foliage for cover, a parking lot, a water fountain and the new location has the mall closer and availible for you to purchase food.

So the date is moved to the 28th kk.

#213130 Spring Toronto War!

Posted by canadiannerf on 17 February 2009 - 09:09 PM in Nerf Wars

K Apple Furry im a more strong maybe. And whats the weight do they want light weight, heavy, medium.

#212986 Spring Toronto War!

Posted by canadiannerf on 17 February 2009 - 08:38 AM in Nerf Wars

I have to check my calender if its in april well i probably cant come.

#212616 Mav-2

Posted by canadiannerf on 15 February 2009 - 10:30 PM in General Nerf

Already been done, just search for it.

These noobs do not know how to.

#212014 Night Finder

Posted by canadiannerf on 13 February 2009 - 04:36 PM in Site Feedback

Effeminate FAIL!!!

#212013 Night Finder

Posted by canadiannerf on 13 February 2009 - 04:36 PM in Site Feedback

[size=7] Effeminate FAIL!!!

#212010 Massacre 3

Posted by canadiannerf on 13 February 2009 - 04:27 PM in Nerf Wars

I might not come because its the weekend before Toronto spring war. So put me down as a maybe.

#211997 Spring Toronto War!

Posted by canadiannerf on 13 February 2009 - 03:42 PM in Nerf Wars

During the time until the war i hope we get more people.

#211996 Everything You Should Never Do

Posted by canadiannerf on 13 February 2009 - 03:33 PM in General Nerf

Ok that was just a nerf dart, now imagine an airsoft BB or something.

#211937 Pas Or Big Salvo

Posted by canadiannerf on 13 February 2009 - 07:55 AM in General Nerf

Thanks guys i have made up my mind im gonna get the PAS and maybe put the BS as my secondary.

#211874 Pas Or Big Salvo

Posted by canadiannerf on 12 February 2009 - 09:06 PM in General Nerf

Ok im thinking getting a BS or PAS.

1,Wich is more expensive.
2,Wich is easier to mod.
3,Better ranges.
4,Accuracy.
5,Better for cvpc.
6,If i get the PAS wich mod should i do.
7,If i get the BS wich mod should i do.

Thanks in advance!

PAS, really simple mods. PAS is more expensive, but is so worth the money. PAS has accuracy, but I wouldn't say good for CPVC because that all depends on your darts. Hope it helps.

i use mod man foam