Frenzied fury's Content

There have been 42 items by Frenzied fury (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#5063 Judgment Day 2003

Posted by Frenzied fury on 28 May 2003 - 06:04 PM in Nerf Wars

Haha, yes, where exactly? And also important to me, when?

#5062 There Is No Spoon

Posted by Frenzied fury on 28 May 2003 - 05:57 PM in Off Topic

Indeed, hope your B-day is good, Spoon.

#4999 Favorite Video Game

Posted by Frenzied fury on 26 May 2003 - 07:22 AM in Off Topic

Halo.

#3368 Dringing

Posted by Frenzied fury on 13 April 2003 - 08:23 AM in Off Topic

Hmm, this reminds me, one of my uncles buys cars for 1000 bucks and gets them to run fine, and they last 5 years or so. Granted, he works for Ford, so he knows how to repair them. Umm... yeah, I'll be quiet now.

#3322 The Unlimate Nerf Arena

Posted by Frenzied fury on 11 April 2003 - 11:51 PM in General Nerf

My ideal place:
A five level underground complex, five hundred by five hundred feet each level, one a deep basement level, split into multiple rooms, the second being a industrialized type room with multiple hinding places, the third being a large open area, much like a indoor park, the fourth being a mini neighborhood, and the top one being a large open floor with four forts, one in each corner. That's my idea. It would be deep underground, or above ground, and have the ability to teleport nerfers from anywhere in the world at any time for massive nerf wars. It's my dream place. (It really is.)
Actually, that's one I copied from a post elsewhere, which is rather old, but it's still the same.

Oh yeah, so no one can hit eachother. Good call.

It's for very large scale. Any single level would be utilized for smaller wars. Sorry to not have specified that.

#3319 Site Outage For ~2 Hours Today

Posted by Frenzied fury on 11 April 2003 - 11:31 PM in Site Feedback

Yay! I like it better now. *Kicks the ISP for not being better*

#3268 The Unlimate Nerf Arena

Posted by Frenzied fury on 10 April 2003 - 05:58 PM in General Nerf

My ideal place:
A five level underground complex, five hundred by five hundred feet each level, one a deep basement level, split into multiple rooms, the second being a industrialized type room with multiple hinding places, the third being a large open area, much like a indoor park, the fourth being a mini neighborhood, and the top one being a large open floor with four forts, one in each corner. That's my idea. It would be deep underground, or above ground, and have the ability to teleport nerfers from anywhere in the world at any time for massive nerf wars. It's my dream place. (It really is.)
Actually, that's one I copied from a post elsewhere, which is rather old, but it's still the same.

#3267 Dringing

Posted by Frenzied fury on 10 April 2003 - 05:55 PM in Off Topic

Umm, my parents keep telling me to get a permit, but I don't want to. I could have my lisence if I really tried for it, but I'm not all that interested in getting it.

#3039 Yo

Posted by Frenzied fury on 06 April 2003 - 07:01 PM in Off Topic

Hi LOTS.

#3038 Girls...

Posted by Frenzied fury on 06 April 2003 - 07:00 PM in Off Topic

But Zero, I thought stupidity was the root of all evil, and money was just what made it a little better. If not, could you explain to me how money is the root of all evil?

#2998 Americas Army

Posted by Frenzied fury on 05 April 2003 - 10:35 AM in Off Topic

I have to ask, what's the website to download the game, and what graphics card do I need?

#2579 Foam Fortress Warrior Central

Posted by Frenzied fury on 23 March 2003 - 11:25 AM in Off Topic

...I feel so alone in my huge little country...

It's ok Zero, I know your pain... well, sort of.

#2374 Nerfhaven

Posted by Frenzied fury on 19 March 2003 - 11:10 AM in Off Topic

I'd have to go with the over all idea that this place is much nicer. Better posts, grammar, and a higher level of thinking mark this place out from the rest.

#2314 Gravity Nerf

Posted by Frenzied fury on 18 March 2003 - 01:48 PM in General Nerf

I must say speaking from personal expirence that it's a nice place, and it's another place to get ideas, or see what people think of yours.

#2293 Are You An Old Nerfer?

Posted by Frenzied fury on 17 March 2003 - 09:11 PM in General Nerf

*Me thinks back to the old "I Win" topic...

#2106 Bull Pup Rifle In The Design Stage

Posted by Frenzied fury on 09 March 2003 - 03:24 PM in Homemades

I know very little about combustion weaponry, but I'm thinking that the time it fired at first is because you didn't let the hairspray vaporize properly. If you put it in, then cover the openings and shake it up for a few seconds, then it will vaporize and ignite better. Just an idea.

#2031 Base Defense Cannons, And You

Posted by Frenzied fury on 06 March 2003 - 06:14 PM in Nerf Wars

Talking on the catapults, why not use an onager? It would be easier in my opinion.

#1941 What Do You Do In The Winter?

Posted by Frenzied fury on 02 March 2003 - 08:27 PM in Off Topic

Vacc needs his cocoa.

#1873 Shotgunners Rejoyce!

Posted by Frenzied fury on 28 February 2003 - 07:56 AM in Modifications

Ahh, todos los personas aqui hablan aleman! Lo siento, pero solomente hablo ingles y espanol.
Translation: Ahhh, they all speak german. I'm sorry, but I'm to lazy to learn a third language and so will continue knowing only english and limited spanish. Or soemthing close to that.

And Zero, that reminds me of a story that a friend told me. He received a letter from a college, and found it to have such horrible mistakes that he corrected it in red pen and sent it back.

#1847 Weights For Stefans

Posted by Frenzied fury on 27 February 2003 - 04:15 PM in Homemades

Yeah, a pack of 250, at walmart, for 3 dollars, isn't going to cost as much as shipping, and is pretty cheap.

#1797 New Homemades

Posted by Frenzied fury on 25 February 2003 - 06:11 PM in Homemades

Zero, those are beautiful. I agree with Cxwq, that cutlass design looks so great...
P.S. Feel free to ignore this

#1468 Kick Ass Yano

Posted by Frenzied fury on 17 February 2003 - 02:04 PM in Nerf Wars

Wow, that looks awesome. So, is there going to be a movie too? Those are so great. Now I'm envious of all of you who went.

#1432 Socal War In Feb

Posted by Frenzied fury on 16 February 2003 - 10:33 AM in Nerf Wars

Well, right now I'm guessing that you guys are kicking major, and loving it. I'd love to know the outcome when you guys are done. Since I could never make it, I hope that if anyone is ever traveling through Iowa and happens to have their nerf s then there could be a little one on one, or if you happen to bring, oh say, a friend, or even a clan, I wouldn't mind. Enjoy the war.

#1392 Nerf In The City

Posted by Frenzied fury on 14 February 2003 - 08:18 PM in Off Topic

I don't get the sculptures. Can someone please explain?

#1297 Nerf History

Posted by Frenzied fury on 11 February 2003 - 10:49 PM in General Nerf

I wouldn't mind living in the 60's, just for the awesome music. The 70's too.

#923 Matrix: Reloaded - Superbowl Trailer

Posted by Frenzied fury on 26 January 2003 - 07:16 PM in Off Topic

It was awesome. They have my vote. They'll make a lot of money off it too.

#920 Nj Spring War:

Posted by Frenzied fury on 26 January 2003 - 05:48 PM in Nerf Wars

Isn't that reason the incentive for any clan/person to hold a war at their place? I know I wouldn't mind if I didn't have to go anywhere to nerf, just have people come to Iowa. Of course the idea of going to another place is so that you get to do something different. The point is don't just stay at home, try to attend some nerf wars in other states/cities. Sorry if that sounds like a moronic thing to say, but that's how I see it.

#915 H2h In Nerf.

Posted by Frenzied fury on 26 January 2003 - 03:28 PM in General Nerf

QUOTE (GunnedDown @ Jan 23 2003, 07:17 PM)
It hurts my wrists when I whack

[snip]

So that is why I just use a 3 foot piece of foam insulator to whack with. It gives you a more authentic feel... yeah..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If only there were a large bank of very funny quotes. That would be number one.

#769 Counter-strike And Other Hl Mod Players Here!

Posted by Frenzied fury on 21 January 2003 - 11:15 PM in Off Topic

I used to play under the name Da_Coffin_Man, but that was while I was visiting my cousin. I haven't had a chance to get it again yet, but I'm trying.

#520 Hal's Letter

Posted by Frenzied fury on 11 January 2003 - 04:52 PM in General Nerf

I'll add my NHQ reply also:
Maybe. Though that seems like just a little odd, merging all of these into one. What about that x-forums place? Would Hal sepperate that from NO? The idea sounds great, but it feels weird too, you know?

#506 Att: Lcm

Posted by Frenzied fury on 10 January 2003 - 10:30 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm less than lucky. I have all the parts for a second EAB, but the small peice that holds the plunger head on in the air chamber broke off. It might be able to be fixed with a strong adhesieve(sp) but then the structural integrity would be questionable at best.

#505 Multi-shot Homemade

Posted by Frenzied fury on 10 January 2003 - 10:27 PM in Homemades

Or if there are casualities, make sure that they are just trolls who have visited any nerf board ;)

#322 Brass Barrel Cb

Posted by Frenzied fury on 04 January 2003 - 02:26 PM in Modifications

Should I go with megas or micros? The LCM sticks mostly to megas, so I don't want to be the only idiot running around in circles  using micros, only to have megas fired back. Any ideas?

What!? I thought all people use micro darts, 3/8" is what most of my s shoot. Or is that large and I'm just out of it like everything else today?

#262 The New Nerf

Posted by Frenzied fury on 02 January 2003 - 11:22 AM in General Nerf

Yes, but I was speaking from the unmoddified version. However with barrel replacements it's good.

#200 Dumpster Diving Prevails Once More!

Posted by Frenzied fury on 29 December 2002 - 09:41 PM in Homemades

Actually, the idea seems to be pretty good, assuming that one could reload and move with it quickly enough it could be feasible.

#199 Approach To Modification

Posted by Frenzied fury on 29 December 2002 - 09:37 PM in Modifications

I try and find some stuff out about the , wait till I feel motivated enough to go by the stuff, then just try stuff till I get results. Last Saturday I bought 1' 19/32" brass, 1' 9/16" brass, and 1' 1/2" cpvc. I wrapped the brass in duct tape and shoved it down the main barrel of my Secret Shot 2, then I took the 1/2" cpvc, wrapped it in duct tape again, and shoved it down the barrel of the small arms part of the perceptor (it works rather well as a modification, and I still have the 19/32" brass, but I'm considering cutting it and getting more to modify my roto-track.

#189 Fps Games

Posted by Frenzied fury on 29 December 2002 - 09:26 AM in Off Topic

Agreed. I like placing more than enough stupid bots at pheonix base and destroying them with the chopper. My favorithe weapon is the samurai, or the covert/tacticle loser. I perfer long range combat, if it's not obvious.

#186 Fps Games

Posted by Frenzied fury on 28 December 2002 - 06:46 PM in Off Topic

007: Agent under Fire and 007: Nightfire are my current fixes. I played Counter Strike for a while, but that was on a vacation so I haven't played in a while. I'm not to good but I also like Golden Eye and Quake II for N64.
F.P.S. is a favorite. I also like F.P.S. driving games, particullary Battle Tanx: Global Asault for 64.

#183 Pants

Posted by Frenzied fury on 28 December 2002 - 04:51 PM in Off Topic

Are you pocking fun at those of us with long hair ? :)

#163 Brassed Eab.

Posted by Frenzied fury on 27 December 2002 - 12:50 PM in Modifications

When I was modding mine, the little part that holds the head of the plunger in place broke because I put in a spring that was overpowered. So I went out and bought another one, thanks to a consignment store, and fininshed the mod. Now it works rather well. I'm considering brassing mine now, thanks to all the attention that it's gotten.