blinkycc13's Content

There have been 74 items by blinkycc13 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#94133 My Homade Design

Posted by blinkycc13 on 11 November 2006 - 10:54 AM in Homemades

If he got a hose handle, then he would have to change the layout of the gun. Hose handles are good though. If you get one make sure it's metal. Plastics break to easy (I have experience with them).

#93803 The B-var

Posted by blinkycc13 on 06 November 2006 - 08:07 PM in Homemades

First post: Thats one of the more ergonomic-looking guns I've seen. I really like it because it actually has some shape to it.
Second pic: How long is that barrel? How long is the overall gun?

#93739 Bunkers...

Posted by blinkycc13 on 05 November 2006 - 06:52 PM in Homemades

Why not just take large peices of cardboard and duct tape them together? Unless you're playing with some really high power guns, they'll hold. Just take two pieces and duct tape them together at the edge for a "hinge." The only problem I see is getting them to stand, which could take some brainstorming.

#93488 Longshot Digital Ammo Counter!

Posted by blinkycc13 on 01 November 2006 - 08:17 PM in Modifications

I think your going to far with this ammo counter, but if it works I give you props for trying!! :)

I don't know even one that does.
This is cool, but for some reason it sounds familiar like someone did it. I don't know how practical it is during a war, but its cool nontheless :D

#93283 Dad

Posted by blinkycc13 on 29 October 2006 - 05:12 PM in Off Topic

Oh my...
My girlfriend has serious heart problems, and well, it makes me realize that it might not be too long uuuggghhh.
You are in my prayers as well.

#92900 Nerf-emplacement Cannon

Posted by blinkycc13 on 24 October 2006 - 07:44 PM in Homemades

Interesting, but complementing yourself is generally extremely erotic (especially when you have no results or pictures at this point). Are you planning on using an air compressor? I hope you don't plan to pressurize that with a bike pump.

#92897 Has Anybody Ever Seen This?

Posted by blinkycc13 on 24 October 2006 - 07:39 PM in Off Topic

lol wtf that was hilarious

I suggest you read the Code of Conduct. The admins are cracking down.
I have seen that video and the lip-syncing is quite good. I really like the part with the sandman song. in the show that guy is seriously fucked up (in a cool way) and the happy song was quite funny. So was the part where the bowl-haircut guy (sorry I don't know some names) starts singing Barney.

#92896 Admin Rampage

Posted by blinkycc13 on 24 October 2006 - 07:30 PM in News

Is it just me, or has the "noob" to veteran post ratio gotten out of hand as of late? I've stopped checking NH regularly, but this may change my mind.

I have as well. That huge foam missile thread made me want to puke. I was going to post in the girlfriend thread asking why he told us this if he didn't have a picture (not that it was relevant), but I figured it wouldn't last long anyway.

#92414 All My Modifications

Posted by blinkycc13 on 21 October 2006 - 12:48 PM in Modifications

I really like that mav. Very nice. Your 3rd and 4th links are the same.

#92166 Penny Arcade!

Posted by blinkycc13 on 18 October 2006 - 02:45 PM in Off Topic

I guess Nerf makes a loser rifle now? That's Fantastic.

:D Wow, ell I wouldnt call it a "loser" rifle, but thats pretty funny.

#91887 German Dictionary.

Posted by blinkycc13 on 14 October 2006 - 10:03 AM in Off Topic

Well, http://www.babelfish.altavista.com/ has translations for pretty much everything.

#91844 Firefox 2.0

Posted by blinkycc13 on 13 October 2006 - 09:22 AM in Off Topic

How do you use the spell checker?

It uses technology similar to Word's, and the same on used in the latest Thunderbird.

It just squiggly underlines words in red when spelled wrong. Then you can even right click like in Word or Thunderbird to find the right spelling if you don't know it. It's quite leet :ph34r:

But it isn't doing that.

Edit: Oh wait does it only work in fields that you enter text into?

#91812 Firefox 2.0

Posted by blinkycc13 on 12 October 2006 - 02:29 PM in Off Topic

Firefox 2 has a built in spell check and correction so the more poeple who use it, the less, lame "i wasnt vary god in englesh" excuses we get on the forums & the world will be a better place...

Are you using it?

That pretty much made my day.
I am about to upgrade to 2.0. I read about it in PCWorld and have put it off till now.

Edit: Ohhh I like the spiffyed-up look. How do you use the spell checker?

#91687 Good Software

Posted by blinkycc13 on 10 October 2006 - 04:12 PM in Off Topic

Mozilla Firefoz - great web browser. Mozilla Firefox>Interent Explorer
The GIMP - www.gimp.org, great image editing/ paint tool
iTunes - I think it is good even if you don't have an iPod.
I second Google Earth, but I personally have had bad experiences with Trillian.

#89219 New Clip

Posted by blinkycc13 on 06 September 2006 - 06:04 PM in Homemades

Correct me if I'm wrong because the pic is small, but it looks kinda like a revolver, but straight. The issue with these is always getting a good seal. Good luck though!

#89122 11 Year Old Children Should Not Posses Or Play With Airsoft Guns

Posted by blinkycc13 on 05 September 2006 - 04:58 PM in Off Topic

About the language, shes wrong, as I'm sure its nothing he hasnt heard at school before (unless hes homeschooled). But either way, thats why there is a waiver.

#88764 Marching Bands

Posted by blinkycc13 on 01 September 2006 - 10:00 PM in Off Topic

Um guys, this thread is from late 2003. Anyway, I used to play trumpet in concert band.

#88728 Tom Clancy...

Posted by blinkycc13 on 01 September 2006 - 04:01 PM in Off Topic

Rainbow Six has pretty much the sweetest beginning of all time. Why do you say he's a dick?

#88675 Tom Clancy...

Posted by blinkycc13 on 31 August 2006 - 08:05 PM in Off Topic

Who reads/ has read his books? I started my first one, rainbow six, and so far it is pretty good, but long (~750 pages). I plan on reading others by him. Which arte your favorites?

#88608 Magstrike Modification.

Posted by blinkycc13 on 30 August 2006 - 05:36 PM in Modifications

Ahhh Ready to fall by Rise Against. Good stuff.

I never quite realized how fast that thing fires. The rof is amazing!
Nice job with the write up, hopefuly kirby puts it in the directory (has anyone seen him around lately?)

#88059 My Version Of The Scar-n

Posted by blinkycc13 on 22 August 2006 - 02:40 PM in Homemades

Nice! Did you model that after the AUG?
Posted Image
Sorry if I missed it, but what is the carry handle made of?

#87700 Comics Who Likes Them!

Posted by blinkycc13 on 17 August 2006 - 10:19 AM in Off Topic

Does this include manga and other anime like that? I like those. My favorite is Trigun.

#87686 Costom Duct Tape Vests For Sale

Posted by blinkycc13 on 16 August 2006 - 11:25 PM in Homemades

The Stuck At Prom Contest.
The thing I love about duct tape vests is the level of custom-ness that you can have. I'm going to make one for airsot using Real Tree camo tape.

#87511 Anyone Know Hot To Mod Longshot Cs-6?

Posted by blinkycc13 on 15 August 2006 - 09:47 AM in Modifications

I can't agree more. There must be 10 threads in this board alone on modding the thing. Stop the four threads in a day thing now. One or two at the most per week. Also, welcome to Nerfhaven.

#87374 Nerf On Break

Posted by blinkycc13 on 14 August 2006 - 10:14 AM in General Nerf

That was hilarious. At first I thought you meant a stefan modded titan and I thought "well thats not vey nice" but then I saw it and broke out laughing when the kid says "Hey!"

#86823 Definatly Something...

Posted by blinkycc13 on 08 August 2006 - 05:37 PM in Homemades

Ummm 100 pumps? What is the air tank made out of? I like the barret m82 flash hider-thing.

#86677 Poll Of Straight Out The Box Longshot

Posted by blinkycc13 on 07 August 2006 - 09:38 AM in General Nerf

I think he wants a longshot owner to rate the guns in those categories, but I'm not sure. I for, one, think we've had enough longshot topics.

#86363 Video Games

Posted by blinkycc13 on 02 August 2006 - 08:26 PM in Off Topic

Right now I'm playing a lot of America's Army, Timesplitters 2 and Star Wars Battlefront 2. I mostly like shooters and some rpgs. Also there's Need for Speed Most Wanted. Smash is pretty sweet too.

#85316 Any Airsofters Here?

Posted by blinkycc13 on 18 July 2006 - 08:19 PM in Off Topic

Have you even ever heard about the cm028? There is a lot of buzz about it on airsoftretreat.com, and I've repeatedly heard of how good it is.

#85269 Any Airsofters Here?

Posted by blinkycc13 on 18 July 2006 - 12:27 PM in Off Topic

I'm looking into my first AEG as well. I have done my research and have decided on the gun. I will get a CYMA cm028. Yes, I know most CYMA is crappy, but they recently came out with a couple of guns, including the cm028, that are as good as or better than more expensive versions. This gun is at least as good as its Marui cousin. It seems to be a great starter weapon. I plan on replacing its crappy aluminum barrel and hopup unit for starters.

#85268 What's Your Favorite Gun?

Posted by blinkycc13 on 18 July 2006 - 12:11 PM in Off Topic

Well, airsoft guns are replicas of real guns, so most airsoft guns would apply...

The g36c, the sig 552, STEYR AUG.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#85264 I Need To Own Some Stuck Up Airsofters

Posted by blinkycc13 on 18 July 2006 - 11:56 AM in Off Topic

An m4 style pistol?

It would be quite hard to beat some airsofters with a modified nerf gun. By the sounds of it, any electric (full auto) guns they have probably aren't too good judging by what the others have. Just do yourself a favor and get a decent springer. May I suggest the uhc mp5 sd3. Its quite good for the price.

#85217 Semi Auto

Posted by blinkycc13 on 17 July 2006 - 12:55 PM in General Nerf

Did the gun appear to be modified in any way? How far into the trigger pull did the gun shoot? Was the trigger pull tough or fairly easy?

Ninjz, I've never heard of this sort of gun. I don't think the ranges or accuracy would be very good though...

#85151 I Need To Own Some Stuck Up Airsofters

Posted by blinkycc13 on 16 July 2006 - 02:10 PM in Off Topic

Posted Image

This is what he means I believe. I have tried it and its kinda pointless. Accuracy is amazingly low and the do not make these extremely carefully so the barrel is never uniform throughout. Plus the rof sucks do to lack of magazine system. Do you know what guns they have? Depending on their guns, you might be better off getting a decent springer. If they have Tokyo Marui, Classic Army, or any aeg really then you won't "own" them with a modified nerf gun.

What do you plan on using for a barrel? The only way I could see to make a mag is using this pipe in a sort of T shape with the barrel with a small spring inside. Then use a breech.

Or you could always shoot them with a stefan shooting titan.

#84901 The Completed Mini Titan

Posted by blinkycc13 on 12 July 2006 - 08:39 PM in Modifications

I initially did not take the pistol firing piece out and it moved around and got in the way of the trigger pull.

#84865 The Completed Mini Titan

Posted by blinkycc13 on 12 July 2006 - 12:10 PM in Modifications

That is one of the cleanest titan mods I have ever seen. Did you leave the piece that usually fires the scout in? If you did not secure it down or take it out then it may come out of place and get in the way of the trigger pull (happened to me).

#84544 Rolling Mag

Posted by blinkycc13 on 07 July 2006 - 08:18 PM in Homemades

Well, if {SF3G}pat 2nd Lt. is right, then that sounds like a nice revolver-type design where seals wouldn't be a problem if you made the breech right.

Edit: wait, that actually probably wouldn't work well. The darts would have to be able to hold and fall at will, which would be pretty hard, plus, if a dart is successfully falling into a breech, that must not be a very good fit.

#84513 Js-super Ammo Factory Kit

Posted by blinkycc13 on 07 July 2006 - 10:12 AM in Homemades

I think sam's idea would work well. If you don't understand, the finished product of his idea is just a bunch of little tube (PVC) with an open and and a partly-closed-with-small-hole end. The small hole should let you push the darts out and it should solve the problem of air bubbles. Posted Image

#84351 Cpvc Alternatives

Posted by blinkycc13 on 04 July 2006 - 08:22 PM in Modifications

I would be quite interested to see pics/ vids of this barrel. Really though, if you pay $1 per foot of cpvc, you're getting ripped off.

Not to hijack the thread, but while in North Carolina I visited the local Lowe's and picked up some 1/2" FBR and a 10' long piece of FlowGuard Gold CPVC. This CPVC has a slightly larger ID than the normal 1/2" PVC, making it perfect for my darts. It is slightly yellower with a gold stripe going the whole length. Their website. Has anyone heard of this before?

#84307 My Boomstick

Posted by blinkycc13 on 04 July 2006 - 10:36 AM in Homemades

Taz, you would do well to fix your spelling and grammar before a mod gets to you.

Anyway, looks nice! I'd definitely like to see some ranges. If it shoots well, I'd say this is the best combination of cosmetics and functionality since the SCAR-N. Good job.