Blue Dog's Content

There have been 4 items by Blue Dog (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#5479 Massachusetians?

Posted by Blue Dog on 09 June 2003 - 06:43 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey, I was wondering if there are many people (if any) that nerf in Massachusetts?

#5470 The Grail

Posted by Blue Dog on 09 June 2003 - 05:02 PM in Homemades

Ok, well. I kind of get it. Either way, I'm trying to make my own design but I'm having a little difficulty. What sizes of pvc did you use to encase the barrel? (In other words the piece of PVC you cut with the dremmel to attach the nob to pull the bolt)? Did you use CPVC at all?

Also, what did you use to make the shells out of? Do you think it would be possible to use croyola barrels?

#5296 The Grail

Posted by Blue Dog on 05 June 2003 - 05:24 AM in Homemades

Sorry... I must have been stupid when I asked that. What I meant was that after you fire does the shell just fall out? If this is what happens, did you have any trouble making sure the clip made an airtight seal while it being able to fall out after being spent?

#5288 The Grail

Posted by Blue Dog on 04 June 2003 - 06:11 PM in Homemades

Hey, this is my first post here but I used to be on Nerf Online for awhile. I stopped doing nerf stuff but I few months ago I started working on some homemade guns. They are a ton of fun and seem like they cost cheap.

Boltsniper- I can't stop drooling over that gun, it's so beautiful! I saw the bolt and it looks really complicated. I thought about copying it but I think I'll try to designo my own. I have a question, when you pull the bolt back, after you fire the bolt just falls out right?