Devil11's Content

There have been 5 items by Devil11 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#76686 Bbb At Toys-r-us

Posted by Devil11 on 17 March 2006 - 10:03 PM in General Nerf

I've seen the BBB for sale "only at" toys r us.

Anyone Know if there's a difference between the new release and this one?

#76505 Accesories, Accesories...

Posted by Devil11 on 16 March 2006 - 02:29 PM in Modifications

i weighted my maverick on the buttstock after the Brass barrel conversion was done. after that it became pretty well balanced. the weight i used is a stick-backed tire weight i had from my shop,but you may be able to pick them up at NAPA.

I'd advise against much more than that,simply because they tend to get out whack and be clumsy after a while

#76504 Where To Buy Modding Materials

Posted by Devil11 on 16 March 2006 - 02:26 PM in Modifications

Insulating foam for stefans has been a problem for me. either way,other than that i've been good. oh yeah,and buy a dremel. you have every reason to.

#76503 The Maverick Complaint Box

Posted by Devil11 on 16 March 2006 - 02:22 PM in Modifications

i saw the maverick in the store,picked it up,mounted a picatinny rail on it with epoxy,painted it,and did a BBC AND i still managed to improve performance.

O yea...i'm good. i can mod a revolver...woot. LOL.

Christ. if you want to mod something,use common sense. label,check,and map out every corner of the gun as you take it apart. every-single-part-that-can-be-removed-without-effort. If it takes effort to remove,don't remove it.

that simple,chief.

#76501 Ringing Guns

Posted by Devil11 on 16 March 2006 - 02:05 PM in General Nerf

Try lining the interior of the gun with sticky-backed insulating foam.

I had the same problem with my SSII,and this seems to have cured it to some extent. it still rings a bit,but not as loudly or in a form as dectectable as previously.