buckeyenerfer's Content

There have been 17 items by buckeyenerfer (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#77083 NCAA Tournament 2006

Posted by buckeyenerfer on 20 March 2006 - 10:27 PM in Off Topic

It's not that i am trying to be a douche bag, and I am just trying to stand up for myself. But, if it must happen, then my account will be suspended, and I will live with it. I go for an eye for an eye, you insult me your gonna get one back. So, I guess i will work more on my grammer, and try harder to please you guys, seriously

#76972 NCAA Tournament 2006

Posted by buckeyenerfer on 20 March 2006 - 02:36 PM in Off Topic

two number 2 seeds went down today!... unfortunately one was Ohio State, and the other one was texas, this has been a year of the underdog, we will see what happens in the sweet sixteen!

ok so what was wrong with that one??? i see nothing, except the fact that i messed up because i was thinking about texas at the time and put texas instead of tennessee. and also nice try on the clarett joke, to bad he isn't considered a buckeye anymore. you making talking about clarett is worthless, looks like your "savior" vick wont even be drafted!

#76939 NCAA Tournament 2006

Posted by buckeyenerfer on 19 March 2006 - 10:40 PM in Off Topic

two number 2 seeds went down today!... unfortunately one was Ohio State, and the other one was texas, this has been a year of the underdog, we will see what happens in the sweet sixteen!

#76907 Nerf Mafia

Posted by buckeyenerfer on 19 March 2006 - 07:59 PM in Nerf Wars

yes, we had a case of the blocking getting out of hand in the first game, by someone who was already dead, and no one did anything about it, so we have formed the "council" to decide wether or not it was legal or not, in the case i am takling about one guy was allowing 2 others hide in his car and lock themselves in, and then physically tackled someone attempting to make a kill, and that person was killed as a result of being tackled, so this is why we have implemented the council to confer on this rule, and anyother questionable actions.

#76853 Nitefinder Help

Posted by buckeyenerfer on 19 March 2006 - 12:22 PM in Modifications

those pictures should help. i will mess around with it a little more, i almost had it last night, but then everything flew apart... and i got frustrated and put it away for the night. Thanks a lot!

EDIT: too bad i still cant fit it all together.. i must be retarded... oh well i will just live with it till i can get it together, it isnt like i dont have anyother guns...

#76832 Nitefinder Help

Posted by buckeyenerfer on 19 March 2006 - 09:03 AM in Modifications

i have recently began to mod my nite finder, but in the process, i was putting it back together to make sure everything fit ok, everything does, but i am having a problem with the mechanism that releases the srping in the plunger to shoot the dart, i cannot get it to fit back in properly, thus making it almost impossible to put the trigger in, let alone, shoot the gun, i was wondering if there could be anyone who could give me a few tips?? it would be appreciated.

#76820 NCAA Tournament 2006

Posted by buckeyenerfer on 18 March 2006 - 11:35 PM in Off Topic

that would be the other category, i threw up the first 9 teams that popped into my head, and put the other up there for the loyal fans that would vote for example, for Oral Roberts to win it all, sorry i forgot WVU, i like the way they play, they just werent in my head at the time, and they do have a shot if thye play well, and pitsnogle hits his threes...

#76714 Nerf Mafia

Posted by buckeyenerfer on 18 March 2006 - 08:36 AM in Nerf Wars

3. Modified guns are now allowed.

we changed that rule.... i am not sure if hotness(nick) in the rules, realized that custom guns are the same as modded guns, but like two rules down from the one that states custom guns are illegal, it reads as above... 3. Modified guns are now allowed.

#76696 Nerf Mafia

Posted by buckeyenerfer on 17 March 2006 - 10:59 PM in Nerf Wars

yea, i would agree, the NERF Mafia... is one of the greatest games ever... nerf wars may be fun, but the mafia, does not have a set time, it could last an entire year to get a winner, and you are always on edge because you must always, ALWAYS watch your back, and make sure you are carrying AT ALL TIMES, i enjoy the game, and wish that the current game would end, and we could get goin on game number 3!

#76694 NCAA Tournament 2006

Posted by buckeyenerfer on 17 March 2006 - 10:46 PM in Off Topic

duke, honestly come on!!! we all know that North Carolina is where its at, and might i add, that Duke, sucks, im sorry but its true, next year they will not be a factor, without redick and williams, they are in for a rude awakening... UNC baby! and also my Buckeyes are pulling through for me this year, they are going to win and show the world that just because they lost their regular season records, and tourney appearances, that they will just go back and get more.... and to all the perfectionistic "english nazis" lay off, sometimes you dont have time to spell check...

#76577 NCAA Tournament 2006

Posted by buckeyenerfer on 16 March 2006 - 09:42 PM in Off Topic

how about some of the bids tonight??? GW squeaks by UNC- Wilmington, and Gonzaga, barely gets by Xavier! wow, lots of great teams almost falling ill to the upset bug, also Tennessee beating Winthrop by 2? goodness!!! what is this world coming to?!?!?

#76571 NCAA Tournament 2006

Posted by buckeyenerfer on 16 March 2006 - 09:10 PM in Off Topic

please... lol if iowa beats WV, they wont beat texas, no way... im sorry man, i wish i could see a big 10 team win it... but right now, ohio state has the best shot, in on of the easier division of the bracket.

#76567 NCAA Tournament 2006

Posted by buckeyenerfer on 16 March 2006 - 08:57 PM in Off Topic

i am also wishfully hoping that my buckeyes will pull through with a national championship this year! GO BUCKS!!! and i am also cheering on my UNC Tarheels to victory, my final four this year, Ohio State, Syracuse, UNC, and Zaga, but at the moment they are being beat by a "nobody" Xavier team, that always plays hard... so GO BUCKS!

#76438 NCAA Tournament 2006

Posted by buckeyenerfer on 15 March 2006 - 09:47 PM in Off Topic

Pick a team, any team!

#76436 Dart Tag Tagger Mods?

Posted by buckeyenerfer on 15 March 2006 - 09:43 PM in Modifications

thanks, and i have seen that mod, and am considering trying it, but i think i am gonna go pick up a new set of dart tag before i try it bcuz i dont want it to not work and me be out one gun...

#76281 Dart Tag Tagger Mods?

Posted by buckeyenerfer on 15 March 2006 - 03:24 PM in Modifications

i was just wondering if there could possibly be anymore tagger mods floating around out there??? i have a few other guns, but have found multiple mods for those, but i would like to see if there are any other mods out there..

#76280 Ohnw 06' Planning

Posted by buckeyenerfer on 15 March 2006 - 03:22 PM in Nerf Wars

i as well, am an avid nerfer in the same area as hotness and cooter... and know many others who would be very interested, southwest ohio nerfers need to get together on this stuff!