the guy who unleashed hell's Content

There have been 64 items by the guy who unleashed hell (Search limited from 01-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#46531 Starwarz Gangstuh Rap

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 25 January 2005 - 04:45 PM in Off Topic

haven't seen that in while. They took it off Albinoblacksheep.com

Nice job finding it.

#45408 Maverick Locations

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 03 January 2005 - 07:34 PM in General Nerf

Has anyone seen them at Toys'r 'us?

#44055 Congrats Nerf Haven

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 14 December 2004 - 09:58 PM in Off Topic

Congratulations for having 1000 registered users. I'm wondering how many you have banned over the years though.

Great Job all around.

#42894 Nooo...my Titan

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 29 November 2004 - 05:13 PM in Modifications

If you think the barrel is leaking then you might want to try wrapping it in electrical tape.

#42832 Titan Refills

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 28 November 2004 - 09:10 PM in General Nerf

They won't sell Titan Barrels. I don't think they've ever sold parts.

#42728 Jimi Hendrix

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 27 November 2004 - 10:55 PM in Off Topic

amen.

#42667 Favorite Bad Nerf Gun

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 27 November 2004 - 03:41 PM in General Nerf

Whiptail scorpien. Coolest gun ever.

#42463 Cafepress Coupon

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 25 November 2004 - 10:42 AM in Site Feedback

I might be using some of these.
Thanks

#41706 Overpressure Release Valve Question

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 15 November 2004 - 07:26 PM in Modifications

thank you and the best way to get the restrictors out is by pliers? Or will it be too hard and would be easier to cut the barrels?

#41703 Overpressure Release Valve Question

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 15 November 2004 - 07:18 PM in Modifications

Does plugging overpressure release valve really affect the distances. I'm about to undergo plugging my Airtech 3000 but not do the barrel mod. Will that be good or bad. THanks

#41371 N-strike Maverick

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 10 November 2004 - 09:03 PM in General Nerf

If you look at the barrels, they become skinnier in the back. Thus, that would not work.

That just looks like that for design proposes.

#39353 "homeland Security" Nerf, And The Law

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 20 October 2004 - 04:56 PM in Off Topic

Either use a nerf gun or bring a hose up with you... you know the rest.

#38917 My Cursed Eab

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 13 October 2004 - 06:58 PM in Modifications

Obviously you are doing something WRONG that you have kept on doing. either that or your eab has had problems and no matter what you do it will still suck.

#21083 How?

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 10 March 2004 - 10:25 PM in Off Topic

You go to MY CONTROLS and go down to the personal controls and click the Avater button and viola! :w00t:

#20448 How To Seal?

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 01 March 2004 - 09:42 PM in Modifications

I've used eledtric tape an covered some leaks but it can be more space.

#20227 Admins, Contributors And Duties

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 28 February 2004 - 10:23 PM in Site Feedback

but what did Zero do?

Zero is the one who made most of the homemade designs.
Homemades

#19336 Perhaps The Coolest Mod Ever

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 19 February 2004 - 04:03 PM in Modifications

Ok jackass, I got kinda excited when I read the title of your post. Then I see you just slapped a blue light on a gun with a red light. I coulda done the same, probably for a lot cheaper. Take some blue seran wrap and tape it on, and presto!

Hey i got an idea......shut it
don't be a spaz at someone for doing something so small like that.
One man that is pretty cool right there. thanks for sharing.

#18576 Airtech 4k

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 09 February 2004 - 05:11 PM in Modifications

i just bought an at4k and i wanted to mod this to shoot homemade micros...

if you want to have it shoot your homeades just take the pegs out or it.

#18575 Nc Is Up!

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 09 February 2004 - 05:09 PM in Off Topic

thats not funny -_-

#18428 Any One Live In Pennsylvania?

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 07 February 2004 - 02:44 PM in Nerf Wars

iron man don't worry i'm only 12 years old so i won't be able to diddle you. and talio is a nice guy from what i've heard.

Don't Worry.... Be happy ^_^

#18383 Any One Live In Pennsylvania?

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 06 February 2004 - 11:54 PM in Nerf Wars

I live outside of Philly to ^_^ in Villanova. it would be great to have a nerf War in Philly somewhere. but where would we have it? i would try to go if we had one. You get get people from New Jersey to come as well.

#18304 Quiznos Ad?

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 05 February 2004 - 09:04 PM in Off Topic

I have seen that web site before: it is funny ^_^ May i suggest the

Tales of the Blode

http://www.rathergood.com/blode/

Or Mr. Stabby

http://www.rathergood.com/stabbypool/

And my favorite..... Spoon Guard
http://www.rathergood.com/spoonguard/

Their all good just keep on looking through the site and you'll find treasures

#17349 Rf20

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 27 January 2004 - 08:35 PM in General Nerf

No it's a much better gun then the wildfire. My wildfire broke :P because of a crackin the plunger. you'll find that the RF is a reliable gun. paying 35 dollars for it that was way to much.you can get them on ebay for 25( inculding shipping) what ever enjoy your new nerf gun :D

#16894 There Is Nothing Good About Bbbs Or Crossbows

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 22 January 2004 - 08:30 PM in General Nerf

What mantis said was true. It is very hard to hit a target from 100 feet away. and if they're moving then just forget about it. but on the other hand i used to have a wildfire until it broke why would you have to pump it 40 times just to fire off 20 bullets. I think that the best guns are the SmK1500, Blastfire, etc. Since they are semi automatic and have a good rounds per minute average it's the best of bothe worlds.

In other words... Semi's beat fully automatic and losing weapons.

#16890 Has Anyone Heard Of Airsoft Air Bazookas?

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 22 January 2004 - 08:02 PM in General Nerf

No they're bad don't bye it unless it's for 50 cents.
The bullets fly like crap. and it goes like 15 feet

#16826 What Else Is There Besides Fishing Weights

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 21 January 2004 - 04:40 PM in General Nerf

i've been making homemade stefans and was wondering... What else is there to use besides fishing weights. I've tried small screws instead but when firing it out of my crayola barreled Eagle Eye it put a knick in th wall. Is there any household iteams that a 12 year old can use besides weights. Please help Thanks.

#6135 God This Is Funny

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 27 June 2003 - 04:40 PM in General Nerf

i'm very sorry that i made fun of you by posting this topic but what was i to know that you did that in auction cwxq delete this topic it is mean of me to post it very sorry indead <_<

BTW are any of those other auctions yours

#6114 Questions

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 27 June 2003 - 01:35 PM in General Nerf

Great story Atticus <_<

#6080 God This Is Funny

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 26 June 2003 - 10:03 PM in General Nerf

....... None of your busisness

#6062 Questions

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 26 June 2003 - 02:21 PM in General Nerf

Yes i did know about and own the ATK3

#6057 Questions

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 26 June 2003 - 01:20 PM in General Nerf

Really do you have pics of these guns? MADE BY NERF NOT LANARD OR X-STREAM AIR?

Any ways thanks cxwq

#6050 Questions

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 26 June 2003 - 08:09 AM in General Nerf

Whats the difference between copper and brass is copper alot worse? Why is it that nerf stopped making guns?Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

#5913 Age Of Nerfers

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 22 June 2003 - 04:53 PM in General Nerf

i'm 12. It's surprising to see that not that many nerfers are that young i started nerfing at age 6 with my older brother. Then my bro stopping playing so i did to for 4 years then i started up again collecting and doing light modding and stuff like that. I read somewhere that more adults nerf than kids. Like they nerf at cubicles and offices.

How Bizzare

#5831 Stefans Weights

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 20 June 2003 - 07:27 AM in General Nerf

A made my first stefans :lol: Since i couldn't get any Slingshot ammo or fishing weights because i wanted to make them all i did was use the hot glue gun to make a hole pretty fa down before the gun starts to get rid of the puter top part. Then i stuck a wildfire screw (mine broke) down to make sure it would fit. Then took it out put hot glue in the hole jammed the screw down so you can't see it if your looking at the dart with a side view .Put more hot glue on top of it to make a tip. Let it dry and viola!!!! a dart that works..

#5830 Just Starting

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 20 June 2003 - 07:18 AM in General Nerf

You can get foam backer rod at home depot it's just called Poly Foam Caulk Saver and its under insulation

#5794 Stefans Weights

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 18 June 2003 - 08:15 PM in General Nerf

I'm talking something that might be at your house. anyway how much does one of them weight. And does it really matter if you put weights in them or could you just put more hot glue where the weight would go.

#5780 Just Starting

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 18 June 2003 - 07:13 AM in General Nerf

im 12

#5768 Stefans Weights

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 17 June 2003 - 08:23 PM in General Nerf

I have just foam backer rod and can't find any weights since there are no fishing places ( I live outside of Phila so no ocean). Are there any other things that you can use for weights?

#5751 Just Starting

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 17 June 2003 - 02:39 PM in General Nerf

i think thats a great idea to start nerf but instead of the airtech 2000 get the 3000 instead its better

#5707 First Shot Vs. Max Shot

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 15 June 2003 - 02:18 PM in General Nerf

thanks cwxq for that but you said the first shot is a pistol. but how big is it?