Ka Boom's Content

There have been 4 items by Ka Boom (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#98914 Solenoid Proplems

Posted by Ka Boom on 28 January 2007 - 09:48 PM in Homemades

Thanks guys
all the guns i've seen that use solenoids use 3 9v batterys ,i'm going to try another valve i have around if it doesn't work i'll mod the valve like in the link
Spud files has done alot since my last visit. more airguns it used to be mainly combustion

Crackerjack, i get my valves from auto shops, Supercheap auto if your in australia sells allmost everything i need apart from pvc. there cheap and come in two per pack, allmost identical to the one cxwq uses but mine don't have crome sleeves

by the way if the gun looks a little unfinished and fragile in the picture it's because i took them before i stuck it all together, only differnce now is epoxy holding it together, valve, batterys and trigger and a lot of electrical tape holding them on untill i fix the valve

#98882 Homemades Picture Thread

Posted by Ka Boom on 28 January 2007 - 02:55 AM in Homemades

Allmost working

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ideas from Goggle marks, pvc ballistics. Inspiration from the Hitman games, hence the case

#98880 My First Homemade

Posted by Ka Boom on 28 January 2007 - 02:01 AM in Homemades

Crow you gun is everything i wanted mine to be. i to like your paint job
i envy your scope to, i live in australia so it's hard/impossible to find bb gun and paintball parts

Carbon i think you just might of just answered my proplem, but pm or talk in my thread so not to take crows

#98879 Solenoid Proplems

Posted by Ka Boom on 28 January 2007 - 01:27 AM in Homemades

Hi, i never realy did anything on this site but i've been reading the homemade forum for a few years now
anywho. i just made my second/third homemade.

i wanted a pump powered gun with a solenoid valve. i tried this valve in a failed test gun a year ago the same way as the BAMF just using the manual lever switch thing to open it, once i finaly filled the huge tank (didn't think it through) and switched the lever the air practicly just leaked out of the valve, pushing anything in the barrel a few meters.

Posted Image

The big one at the top is the tank and valve of the test gun, i'm using the same valve on my new gun
below it is my first homemade, the trusty ballvalve from zeros plans

Sorry about the Huge picture but i want to get this posted quick before i have to go back to school

anyway i just finished this
Posted Image

exscuse the crappy watermark but i know a bunch of guys from school who would love to claim this

The proplem is that when i press the switch and simular to my test gun, it seems to let the air out slowly, its alot worse at the moment then a hand opened ballvalve.

i've checked all the obvious like leaks, batterys etc but i can't find why it's not working like the awsome guns you guys make

the black plastic screw sticking out if it is to ajust the pressure/flow but its as far open as it will go
and yes, i've checked its not on backwards <_<

I'm gonna play on the I'm 14 so i'm stupid thing, hence why i can't structure a sentence properly

Please help