infidel's Content

There have been 21 items by infidel (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#203031 Season Of Foam Updates

Posted by infidel on 13 January 2009 - 01:12 AM in General Nerf

One thing I think you guys should do is film your trip going to each one of these wars as well as the wars. What I mean is like going from one war to another and filming every once in a while. It can be like a documentary.

infidel

#202532 Singled Titan

Posted by infidel on 11 January 2009 - 12:35 AM in Modifications

Titanfan, I would highly recommend you read the CoC and edit your post very fast before a moderator sees your post.

On topic: That was a pretty good write up except pictures would improve it a lot.

#202179 Season Of Foam Updates

Posted by infidel on 09 January 2009 - 09:21 PM in General Nerf

Great video! You guys did an awsome job! Another question: Will you tell us in this thread when you have fixed the site?

infidel

#201772 Magnificent 7

Posted by infidel on 07 January 2009 - 11:04 PM in General Nerf

Um, is there any other person on Vancouver Island near Victoria that would want to have a war? I really want to attend a war but I'm not aloud to go far from Victoria to attend a war.

infidel

#201766 Vulcan Box Mod

Posted by infidel on 07 January 2009 - 10:53 PM in Modifications

One thing that I think would work with a Vulcan is at wars. I have personally never been to a war but I have seen lots of videos and I find that usually there are a bunch of people all huddled together at the beginning of a game. So what I thought was to have a Vulcan and a really good sidearm and just spam the hell out of your Vulcan at the mob and your bound to get some people. Then when you use all of your ammo just ditch your Vulcan and use your sidearm for the rest of the round. That is just one of my wonderful ideas using the Vulcan.

infidel

#199449 Good Indoor Stock Primarys And Secondarys?

Posted by infidel on 28 December 2008 - 09:54 PM in General Nerf

Aw wicked! I never knew that thanks! Now i might have to get one of those.....

#199386 Good Indoor Stock Primarys And Secondarys?

Posted by infidel on 28 December 2008 - 03:51 PM in General Nerf

Don't hornets shoot 6 darts at a time? If so would that be a bitch to reload and a pain to use? Well i finally got some batteries for my Vulcan and i was a little disappointed in the range its getting. i don't really want to take it apart since it is new and has a bunch of electronic stuff in it. Is there any other way i can fix it?

#199046 Good Indoor Stock Primarys And Secondarys?

Posted by infidel on 26 December 2008 - 07:35 PM in General Nerf

For indoor wars i usually use a ls. One reason for that was because it was the only Nerf gun i had but it diddled. Now for Christmas i got a Vulcan and BBB. The BBB got reasonable ranges with the arrows. The Vulcan is good using single shot (i don't have batteries yet) and you don't go through ammo like crazy with the single shot. But overall i would get a ls.

#198828 Merry Christmas!

Posted by infidel on 25 December 2008 - 01:35 PM in Off Topic

Nice poem. I got a Vulcan and a BBB and a bunch of other stuff. Merry Christmas!

#198692 Official Nerf Foam Swords

Posted by infidel on 24 December 2008 - 04:07 PM in General Nerf

Darken: I would think these would be allowed at a war since they are actually Nerf and not another brand.

On topic: Great find! I might just have to get one of these.

#197222 Nerf War Etiquette

Posted by infidel on 19 December 2008 - 03:41 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok, im sorry if I offended anyone I was just stating an opinion that is all.

#197185 Description Thread

Posted by infidel on 19 December 2008 - 12:50 PM in Site Feedback

Ok, thanks guys. Oh and by the way I am banned from NHQ because my account on there got validated but then my brother stupidly made an account for himself...so now we are banned.

infidel

#197132 Description Thread

Posted by infidel on 19 December 2008 - 01:21 AM in Site Feedback

Hello, this is just a suggestion but would it we possible for someone to create a post (hopefully stickied) that describes all the short terms people use for gun, barrels, etc.? i would think this would be a great advancement for all the noobs (including me) to understand what the fuck half of the stuff people are saying on this forum. I know this forum is not like any other forum but i have seen some of these threads on other forums i go to. Please inform me if i am breaking a rule of some sort.

infidel

#197128 Nerf War Etiquette

Posted by infidel on 19 December 2008 - 01:09 AM in Nerf Wars

Sorry if im necroing this but since this is stickied i thought "what the hell." I just have to say something about the tapping part. You said that if someones gun isn't cocked or loaded it doesn't count as a hit. Well just as an example people in a war in real life usually carry knives. So i am saying that in real life they would knife the person that they are "tapping" so i think that even if the persons gun isn't loaded or cocked that it should still count as a hit because the person would have knifed. For a perfect example of this is in Call of Duty 4 were people can knife instead of shoot at close range or as a sneaky kill.

infidel

#196525 Vulcan Handgun?

Posted by infidel on 16 December 2008 - 12:38 PM in Modifications

I think it might work but i haven't seen the internals of a vulcan before. If you do actually do it then it would be kinda like a mini uzi. wow a handgun that shoots 3 darts a second.....that would be wicked!!!!

#196524 How Long Do You Think You'll Be Nerfing?

Posted by infidel on 16 December 2008 - 12:35 PM in General Nerf

bye vacc! thanks for all that crap you had to put up with for me and my bro!

#196023 Australian Nerfer's List

Posted by infidel on 14 December 2008 - 12:56 AM in General Nerf

You got me excited with people being in victoria. then i realized that you were talking about victoria in aussie....i think i died a little bit inside. IS THERe ANY OTHER PEOPLE IN VICTORIA, B.C., CANADA?!?!!? :angry:

infidel

#195748 2009 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by infidel on 12 December 2008 - 10:10 PM in Nerf Wars

Are there going to be any wars in victoria? Or is there any other people in or near victoria? I really want to attend a war or wars but they are no where near me...i was thinking of organizing one but i wont if there are no people near victoria, b.c, canada. :blush:

#195659 How Many Guns Do You Have In Your Arsenal?

Posted by infidel on 12 December 2008 - 04:24 PM in General Nerf

Well currently i have a modded ls, a kind of screwed up at2k, a ff, a bunch of dollar store guns and i think that's it. I am waiting until Christmas goes by and if i don't get any guns i want then ill probably go and buy them.

infidel

#195644 This Forum Is Great!

Posted by infidel on 12 December 2008 - 03:13 PM in Site Feedback

ok if i posted this in the wrong place then please tell me or move it. ok onto the topic:
ok this site is so great. it provides so much useful information and you guys are funny as hell. over the time of me making an account on this i have reading on this forum and laughed so hard my gut hurts. so in conclusion you guys rock! :o

infidel

#195640 Secret Strike 2k

Posted by infidel on 12 December 2008 - 01:55 PM in Modifications

thats pretty sweet. :o what are the ranges? if you can you should try and make a sort of trigger for it so that it can shoot with only one hand.

infidel