hummer's Content

There have been 216 items by hummer (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#358797 Milwaukee Area Nerf Outings (M.A.N.O.) 2017 Season dates!

Posted by hummer on 25 March 2017 - 06:09 PM in Nerf Wars

Where: Milwaukee, Greenfield Park; forested area South of Picnic Area #3 Parking lot

Address for your mapping site of choice: Park Drive and W Lincoln Ave (North, into the park, once you are at this intersection)

Map%20final_zpscghrj5o3.png

Time: 12pm - 5pm

Dates:

April 15th(Saturday)

April 29th (Saturday)
            May 13th (Saturday)
            May 28th (Sunday)
            June 24th (Saturday)
            July 22nd (Saturday)
            August 5th (Saturday)
            September 3rd (Sunday)
            September 23rd (Saturday)

Halloween war: October 28th (Saturday)

Bring:

+ At least 1 pistol for the pistol rounds. Clipped blasters counts as a pistol if 6-shot clips are used.

+ Melee Weapon if preferred. Must be 4 feet long at longest and less than 6 inches wide.

+ Eye protection is mandatory

+ Food/water

+ Appropriate clothing. Or inappropriate. We're not picky.

Don't bring:

- Ammo. I have a tub filled with elite darts for the community dart bucket.

- Slugs, Stefans, VTN, ACC or Full Vinyl Jacket (FVJ) darts. If it has a solid tip, basically

- Modified stock ammo.

- Anything painted entirely black, silver, or any form of camouflage

- Douchey attitude

Relevant Information/Rules: I now have a Google Doc that I keep updated with my current rule set

~ Don't be afraid to ask questions! The only dumb question is the one not asked.

~ Anybody is welcome to attend, including family and friends. Said people should be 13 years of age or older due to general shenanigans.

~ Homemades are allowed if they are pistol-esque, are shot gunned to 3 or more barrels or shoot large ammo.

“Pistol esque” guidelines: ~75ft ranges. Plunger tube no longer than 6 inches. Inner Diameter of

plunger tube no larger than 2 inches. Barrel Length no longer than 6 Inches.

I reserve the right to allow or disallow any homemade.

~ West coast rule-set

~ Blasters MUST have an orange tip

~ A hit is defined as the projectile in question changing direction upon the striking the player first. If there is a dispute, the host is right. Please don't break the flow of the round over hits, it's just a game.

~ Barrel taps: if you think you have to barrel tap with something at a stock-ammo war, you're doing it wrong

~ Blasters count as shields

~ Shields are broken by large ammo and count as a hit

~ Large ammo hitting Melee does not count as a hit

~ High rate-of-fire battery operated blasters will be dis-allowed for zombies rounds.

~ You are not out if you catch small ammo with only your hand. Large ammo still tags you.

~ You can choose to be a "Wisconsin/Walker" Zombie, losing anything except handtag and you may only walk, but you are invincible to small ammo. During zombie rounds only. Or not. We won't judge.

~ You may throw ammo by hand. It is encouraged that you yell “LIGHTNING BOLT” for maximum hilarity.

~ Bayonets or melee weapons attached to blasters will not count as melee weapons. You’ll poke your eye out, kid.

~ Large ammo is anything other than a standard Nerf dart or rival ball.

#357251 Win-sconsin Winter War

Posted by hummer on 20 December 2016 - 08:26 PM in Nerf Wars

so this going to be outdoors? 

Yup! Greenfield Park in Milwaukee!

#357142 2016 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by hummer on 13 December 2016 - 09:31 PM in Nerf Wars

December:

[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/topic/27372-win-sconsin-winter-war/] 30th [WI] Win-sconsin Winter War[/url]

#357141 Win-sconsin Winter War

Posted by hummer on 13 December 2016 - 09:21 PM in Nerf Wars

14317485_10209635425018923_1921363243593

Date: December 30th (Friday)

Time: 12pm - 3pm

Where: South of Picnic Area #3

Address for your mapping site of choice: Park Drive and W Lincoln Ave

Map%20final_zpsq014rej2.png

What to bring:

+ At least 1 pistol for the pistol rounds. Clipped blasters counts as a pistol if 6-shot clips are used.

+ Melee Weapon if preferred. Must be 4 feet long at longest and less than 6 inches wide.

+ A bag lunch with plenty of water or some other type of drink

+ Warm clothing & change of clothes

What not to bring:

- Ammo. I have a 5 gallon bucket filled with elite darts for the community dart bucket.

- Slugs, Stefans, VTN, ACC or Full Vinyl Jacket (FVJ) darts. If it has a solid tip, basically

- Anything that consistently gets 75 ft or more for ranges

- Douchey attitude

Relevant Information/Rules: I now have a Google Doc that I keep updated with my current rule set

Relevant Information/Rules:

~ Don't be afraid to ask questions! The only dumb question is the one not asked. Also; Any rules listed may be bent at my discretion. I will be more lenient towards ridiculous or amusing requests.  

~ Anybody is welcome to attend, including family and friends. Anyone under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Said adult can be nerfing if they wish.

~ West coast rule-set

Once you are hit, you are out and lose 1 life, no matter how many darts hit you)(In rounds with lives, 3 lives/15 second respawn {3/15} is the standard. Respawn countdown can be delayed and you can walk around/reload while respawning. Do not respawn next to an enemy active player.

~ Blasters should shoot slower than 100 feet per second.  I lack a chrono, but you’ll shred darts above 100 anyway.

~ Homemade are allowed if they are pistol-esque or shot gunned to 3 or more barrels or shoot large ammo.

I must give the O.K. on all homemades. Pistol-esque means performance akin to superstock blasters.

~ High rate-of-fire battery operated blasters will be dis-allowed for zombies rounds.

~ Blasters may not have pointy protrusions on them.    This is for Toaster boy. Hopefully he'll show up for once.

~ Bayonets or melee weapons attached to blasters do not count as melee weapons.

~ Barrel taps: if you think you have to barrel tap with something at a stock-ammo war, you're doing it wrong

~ A hit is defined as the projectile in question changing direction upon the striking the player first. If there is a dispute, the host is right. Please don't break the flow of the round over hits, it's just a game.

~ Blasters count as shields.

~ Shields are “broken” by large ammo and count as a hit.     The bigger the shield, the bigger the target.

~ Large ammo is anything other than a standard nerf dart, boomco dart or rival ball. Bring your stress balls!

~ Large ammo hitting Melee does not count as a hit.      You’re a Jedi!

~ You are not out if you catch small ammo with only your hand. Large ammo still tags you.

~ You can choose to be a "Wisconsin/Walker" Zombie, losing anything except handtag and you may only walk, but you are invincible to small ammo.     Great if you want to play Pokemon Go while nerfing.

~ Snowballs (If applicable) count as small ammo.   

~ You may throw ammo by hand.      It is encouraged that you yell “LIGHTNING BOLT” for maximum hilarity.

Game-types:

Pattycake/Shenanigans/Style round

Humans vs. Zombies

Blob/Catch 'em all!

Freeze Tag

Free for all

Capture the Flag

Team Death Match/Wingman

Attack / Defend

H-O-R-S-E

Experimental rounds (Always taking suggestions!)

#352442 2016 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by hummer on 26 March 2016 - 09:12 AM in Nerf Wars

April:

2nd [WI] M.A.N.O.

#352441 Milwaukee Area Nerf Outing (M.A.N.O.) First of 2016

Posted by hummer on 26 March 2016 - 09:09 AM in Nerf Wars

I also have the rest of the dates for the summer right here:

Sun, April 17th

Sun, May 1st

Sat, May 14th

Sun, May 29th

Sat, June 4th

Sat, June 18th

Sat, June 25th

Sat, July 9th

Sat, July 23rd

Sat, August 6th

Sun, August 14th

Sat, September 3rd

Sat, September 17th

Halloween war: October 29th (Saturday)

#352440 Milwaukee Area Nerf Outing (M.A.N.O.) First of 2016

Posted by hummer on 26 March 2016 - 09:04 AM in Nerf Wars

Map for the war via this Imgur link because I can't figure out how to get this website to display images in my post. Derp.)

Date: April 2nd

Time: 11ish - 3ish

Where: Picnic Area #3

Address for your mapping site of choice: Park Dr, West Allis, WI 53227

What to bring:

What not to bring:

- Ammo. I have a 5 gallon bucket filled with elite darts for the community dart bucket.

- Modified stock ammo.

- Supa-uber-optimal battery modded shenanigans

- Anything that consistently gets 75 ft or more for ranges

- Douchey attitude

~ Don't be afraid to ask questions! The only dumb question is the one not asked.

~ Anybody is welcome to attend, including family and friends. Said people should be 13 years of age or older due to general shenanigans.

~ Homemades are allowed if they are pistol-esque, are shot gunned to 3 or more barrels or shoot large ammo.

“Pistol esque” guidelines: ~75ft ranges. Plunger tube no longer than 6 inches. Inner Diameter of

plunger tube no larger than 2 inches. Barrel Length no longer than 6 Inches.

I reserve the right to allow or disallow any homemade.

~ West coast rule-set

~ Blasters may not have pointy protrusions on them. This is for Toaster boy. Hopefully he'll show up for once.

~ Large ammo hitting Melee does not count as a hit

~ Limit to 3 pieces of equipment on you. (Equipment is blasters, melee weapon, store of large ammo or shield)

~ Snowballs count as small ammo

~ You can choose to be a "Wisconsin/Walker" Zombie, losing anything except handtag and you may only walk, but you are invincible to small ammo. During zombie rounds only. Or not. We won't judge.

~ You may throw ammo by hand. It is encouraged that you yell “LIGHTNING BOLT” for maximum hilarity.

~ Bayonets or melee weapons attached to blasters will not count as melee weapons. You’ll poke your eye out, kid.

~ Large ammo is anything other than a standard nerf dart or rival ball.

Possible Game-types:

Meatgrinder/Style/Pattycake round

Zombie/Choppa/HvZ/Dismemberment zombies

Blob/Catch 'em all!

Freeze Tag

Free for all

Wingman

Capture the Flag

Team Death Match

Attack / Defend

+ More

#350055 2015 Nerf Wars Schedule

Posted by hummer on 18 December 2015 - 08:05 AM in Nerf Wars

December

[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/topic/26540-wisconsin-winter-war/] 27th [WI] Wisconsin Winter War[/url]

#350054 Wisconsin Winter War!

Posted by hummer on 18 December 2015 - 07:52 AM in Nerf Wars

mano_banner_by_ultranewt-d50l7hw.png

Date: December 27th

Time: 11ish - 3ish

Where: Picnic Area #3

MANOmap_zps143a157a.png

Relevant rule changes:

~ Snowballs (If applicable) count as small ammo

~ You are not out if you catch projectiles with only your hand.

~ You can choose to be a "Wisconsin/Walker" Zombie, loosing anything except handtag and you may only walk, but you are invincible. During zombie rounds only. Or not. We won't judge.

~ Homemades may now also be allowed if they are pistol-esque

What to bring:

+ At least 1 pistol for the pistol rounds. Clipped stuff counts as a pistol if 6-shot clips are used.
+ Melee Weapon if preferred. Your melee weapon can only be 1-4 feet long and less than 1 ft wide. Any melee weapon may be disallowed if I deem it unsafe.
+ Enough ammo. If you do not have ammo, don't worry, we have a community bucket going. (However, our bucket could always use a re-fill if you feel like donating)
+ Eye protection is mandatory

What not to bring:

- Slugs/Stefans/Glue domes
- Modified stock ammo

- Supa-uber-sub-optimal battery modded shenanigans
- Douchy attitude

Relevant Information:

Don't be afraid to ask questions! The only dumb question is the one not asked.

~ Anybody is welcome to attend, including family and friends. Said people should be 13 years of age or older due to general shenanigans

~ Homemades are only allowed if they shoot large ammo (Arrows, Balls ect. ) or be pistol-sized

~ West coast rule-set

~ A hit is defined as the projectile in question changing direction upon the striking the player first. If there is a dispute, the host is right. Please don't break the flow of rounds over hits, it's just a game.

~ If any guns have any sharp or pointy objects on it, try and duct tape it down. This is mainly for Toaster boy. Hopefully he'll show up for once

~ Limit of 3 weapons/shields on you at anytime

~ Shields are allowed in rounds where classes are not involved, for primaries you may have a small shield, pistol; medium, melee...just don't bring a brick wall or something.

Possible Game-types:

Chaos/Meatgrinder/Shenanigans/Immortal/Style/Pattycake round

Zombie/Killing floor/dismemberment zombies

Freeze Tag

Blob/Catch 'em all!

Wingman

Capture the Flag

Attack / Defend

+ More

After party
We sometimes go to Cici's after wars, here's the address for it:
2927 S 108th St, West Allis, WI 53227

Steam Group: http://steamcommunit...groups/MANONerf

#349784 Gametypes Poll - What are you playing at your wars?

Posted by hummer on 02 December 2015 - 07:11 AM in Nerf Wars

• Where are you from? Milwaukee area
  • Roughly how many events (listed on NH) have you hosted in the last two years? How many have you attended? --- On NerfHaven, around maybe 4-6? I don't have that good a memory. I do bi-weekly wars during the summer, I just forget to post them here (Lazy/forgetful). As for Attended besides my own, probally around 3-4.
  • What ammo and blaster restrictions were in effect? (Glue domes allowed, slugs only, soft tips only, stock darts only, pistol rounds etc. Mention if there were special rounds with different restrictions. ) We like to play with stock darts and light mods. I find it keeps the play close and fast. We do pistol rounds as well, to give people who don't have much of an arsenal yet a fair shake. Almost every round that can include zombies, includes zombies, as this keeps people in the game, and off the sidelines, bored watching. (TDM, wingman, FFA, ect. All use 3/15 where apllicable)
  • What gametypes/rulesets did you play?
    • Which games did you play again at other events, and which did you drop after one try? Blob, or as we now know it "Catch 'em all" is an amazing gametype that has become a new favorite. (Unlimited lives, 15 sec respawn. Shoot a dude to make them on your team. Continue 'til everyones on the same team.) There are some experimental gametypes that just fell flat on thier faces, but they were outliers/homebrew. Otherwise, as I said earlier, we just add zombies whereever we can. We also do 2 different types of zombie: Regualr 'fast' zombies have a melee weapon with a 10 second respawn and "Wisconsin" zombies that only can use hand tag and have to walk, but cannot be slain by normal darts.
    • Why do you think those games did or did not work? Too finicky or just lackluster, the gametypes are not really worth mentioning.
    • Which games do you play the most? How much of the day do you spend playing that gametype? Zombies, Blob tag, Wingman zombies and CTF. We do play others, but those are our core rounds.
    • What games do your players request or suggest at your wars? Are there any that people request that you prefer not to run? DIsmemeberment zombies (Think monty pythons black knight, get shot in the arm as a zombie, you cannot use that arm until you die. You're dead if you lose 3 extremities or you can just off yourself if you wish (bad knee/don't want to)). I can't really think of any I don't like to run besides seize the balls (lack of equipment/intrest)

#348635 2015 Nerf Wars Schedule

Posted by hummer on 03 September 2015 - 06:11 AM in Nerf Wars

September:

[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26334&st=0] 19th [WI] M.A.N.O.[/url]

#348634 M.A.N.O.

Posted by hummer on 03 September 2015 - 06:09 AM in Nerf Wars

Posted Image

Date: September 19th

Time: 12ish - 4ish

Where: Just south of the parking lot for Picnic Area #3

Posted Image

Relevant rule changes:

~ You can choose to be a "Wisconsin/Walker" Zombie, loosing anything except handtag and you may only walk, but you are invincible to small ammo. During zombie rounds only. Or not. We won't judge.

~ Homemades may be allowed if they are pistol-esque. I have the final say in this.

What to bring:

+ At least 1 pistol for the pistol rounds. Clipped stuff counts as a pistol if 6-shot clips are used.
+ Melee Weapon if preferred. Your melee weapon can only be 1-4 feet long and less than 1 ft wide. Any melee weapon may be disallowed if I deem it unsafe.
+ Enough ammo. If you do not have ammo, don't worry, we have a community bucket going. (However, our bucket could always use a re-fill if you feel like donating)

What not to bring:

- Modified stock ammo
- Douchy attitude

Relevant Information:

~ Anybody is welcome to attend, including family and friends. Said people should be 13 years of age or older due to general shenanigans

~ Homemades are only allowed if they shoot large ammo (Arrows, Balls ect. ) or be pistol-sized

~ West coast rule-set

~ A hit is defined as the projectile in question changing direction upon the striking the player first. If there is a dispute, the host is right. Please don't break the flow of rounds over hits, it's just a game.

~ If any guns have any sharp or pointy objects on it, try and duct tape it down. This is mainly for Toaster boy. Hopefully he'll show up for once

~ Shields are allowed in rounds where classes are not involved, for primaries you may have a small shield, pistol; medium, melee...just don't bring a brick wall or something.

Possible Game-types:

Freeze Tag

Wingman

Capture the Flag

Attack / Defend

+ More

After party

#346743 Chicago Showdown: The Return of Pattycake

Posted by hummer on 14 May 2015 - 07:01 PM in Nerf Wars

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

NO IMAGE MACROS.

(I'll be there)

#346555 M.A.N.O.

Posted by hummer on 04 May 2015 - 07:29 PM in Nerf Wars

What's a pistol? Just asking because very few blasters need both hands to fire.

Typically, this means around 50 ft ranges and can only have 6 darts "ready to go" (Via clip or cylinder).
This does mean you could use a rapid strike, but you can only carry one 6-shot clip on you.

#346367 2015 Nerf Wars Schedule

Posted by hummer on 21 April 2015 - 08:48 PM in Nerf Wars

May 9th:

[http://nerfhaven.com...pic=25997&st=0] [WI] M.A.N.O.[/url]

#346366 M.A.N.O.

Posted by hummer on 21 April 2015 - 08:44 PM in Nerf Wars

Posted Image

Date: May 9th

Time: 12ish - 4ish

Where: Picnic Area #3

Posted Image

Relevant rule changes:

~ You can choose to be a "Wisconsin/Walker" Zombie, loosing anything except handtag and you may only walk, but you are invincible. During zombie rounds only. Or not. We won't judge.

What to bring:

+ Melee Weapon if preferred. Your melee weapon can only be 1-4 feet long and less than 1 ft wide. Any melee weapon may be disallowed if I deem it unsafe.

What not to bring:

- Modified stock ammo
- Douchy attitude

Relevant Information:

~ Anybody is welcome to attend, including family and friends. Said people should be 13 years of age or older due to general shenanigans

~ West coast rule-set

~ If any guns have any sharp or pointy objects on it, try and duct tape it down. This is mainly for Toaster boy. Hopefully he'll show up for once

Possible Game-types:

Freeze Tag

Wingman

Capture the Flag

Attack / Defend

+ More

After party

#340256 2014 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by hummer on 11 July 2014 - 03:26 PM in Nerf Wars

July:

[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25167]20th [Wi] MANO[/url]

#340255 Milwaukee Area Nerf Outing S.S. 7/10!

Posted by hummer on 11 July 2014 - 03:20 PM in Nerf Wars

Posted Image

Woo 200th post!
This is going to be a set of wars that will take place every other Sunday, at the same location for the duration of summer.

Dates: July 20th, August 3rd, 17th, 31st (All are Sundays')

Time: 10ish - 4ish

Posted Image

Relevant rule changes:

What to bring:

What not to bring:

- Regular nerf darts: we have a community dart bin, makes for ammo reclaiming easier. Bring your own large ammo though!
- Modified stock ammo
- Douchy attitude

Relevant Information:

~ Anybody is welcome to attend, including family and friends!

~ Homemades are only allowed if they shoot large ammo (Arrows, Balls ect. ) or be pistol-sized and have pistol-esque ranges (nothing above ~75ft)

~ West coast rule-set

~ If any blasters have any sharp or pointy objects on it, try and duct tape it down. This is mainly for Toaster boy. Hopefully he'll show up for once

~ Limit of 3 weapons/shields on you at anytime. Loose large ammo takes up one "slot"

~ Shields are "broken" by large ammo and count as a hit

Possible Game-types:

Shenanigans/Style/Pattycake round

Zombies/Dismemberment Zombies/Killing Floor Zombies

Freeze Tag

Wingman

Capture the Flag

Attack / Defend

+ More

After party
We go to Cici's after wars, here's the address for it:

#339778 2014 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by hummer on 26 June 2014 - 12:13 AM in Nerf Wars

July:

[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25112&st=0]6th [Wi] MANO[/url]

#339777 Milwaukee Area Nerf Outing S.S. 6/10!

Posted by hummer on 26 June 2014 - 12:11 AM in Nerf Wars

Posted Image

This is going to be a set of wars that will take place every other Sunday, at the same location for the duration of summer.

Dates: July 6th, 20th, August 3rd, 17th, 31st (All are Sundays')

Posted Image

Relevant rule changes:

What to bring:

What not to bring:

- Modified stock ammo
- Douchy attitude

Relevant Information:

~ Homemades are only allowed if they shoot large ammo (Arrows, Balls ect. ) or be pistol-sized and have pistol-esque ranges (nothing above ~75ft)

~ West coast rule-set

~ If any blasters have any sharp or pointy objects on it, try and duct tape it down. This is mainly for Toaster boy. Hopefully he'll show up for once

~ Limit of 3 weapons/shields on you at anytime. Loose large ammo takes up one "slot"

Possible Game-types:

Freeze Tag

Wingman

Capture the Flag

Attack / Defend

+ More

After party
We go to Cici's after wars, here's the address for it:

#339408 2014 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by hummer on 07 June 2014 - 09:28 AM in Nerf Wars

June:

[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25072&st=0]22nd [Wi] MANO[/url]

#339407 Milwaukee Area Nerf Outing S.S. 5/10!

Posted by hummer on 07 June 2014 - 09:21 AM in Nerf Wars

Posted Image

Dates: June 22nd, July 6th, 20th, Sugust 3rd, 17th, 31st (All are Sundays')
My apologies for both not posting the last one and changing the dates back a week, it's been a crazy few weeks for me.
The dates have been pushed back a week due to Fathers day being the 15th. Yes I had a major brain fart, come shoot me a bunch to make up for it :)

Posted Image

Relevant rule changes:

What to bring:

What not to bring:

- Modified stock ammo
- Douchy attitude

Relevant Information:

~ West coast rule-set

Possible Game-types:

Freeze Tag

Wingman

Capture the Flag

Attack / Defend

+ More

After party

#338735 Milwaukee Area Nerf Outing S.S. 3/10!

Posted by hummer on 06 May 2014 - 05:29 PM in Nerf Wars

And as a heads up, my wars typically have a weaker forum presence because it's more a group of us nerfers that communicate directly with eachother, and we're always looking for more weirdos like us! (this from the May 4th war a few days ago, yes that is toasterboy):

Posted Image

#338734 2014 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by hummer on 06 May 2014 - 05:24 PM in Nerf Wars

May:

[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24993]18th [Wi] MANO[/url]

#338733 Milwaukee Area Nerf Outing S.S. 3/10!

Posted by hummer on 06 May 2014 - 05:22 PM in Nerf Wars

Posted Image

Dates: May 18th, June 1st, 15th & 29th, July 13th & 27th, August 10th & 24th (All are Sundays')

Posted Image

Relevant rule changes:

What to bring:

What not to bring:

- Modified stock ammo
- Douchy attitude

Relevant Information:

~ West coast rule-set

Possible Game-types:

Freeze Tag

Wingman

Capture the Flag

Attack / Defend

+ More

After party

#338437 Milwaukee Area Nerf Outing S.S. 2/10!

Posted by hummer on 23 April 2014 - 08:36 AM in Nerf Wars

Posted to the 2016 Nerf War Schedule. Please update the thread for the next one, thanks!

Ah, thanks! I knew I was forgetting something.

#338396 Milwaukee Area Nerf Outing S.S. 2/10!

Posted by hummer on 21 April 2014 - 11:21 PM in Nerf Wars

Posted Image

Dates: May 4th, May 18th, June 1st, 15th & 29th, July 13th & 27th, August 10th & 24th (All are Sundays')

Posted Image

Relevant rule changes:

What to bring:

What not to bring:

- Modified stock ammo
- Douchy attitude

Relevant Information:

~ West coast rule-set

Possible Game-types:

Zombie/Killing floor

Freeze Tag

Wingman

Capture the Flag

Attack / Defend

+ More

After party

#338395 Green Bay Wars are a thing

Posted by hummer on 21 April 2014 - 11:11 PM in Nerf Wars

It's not likely, but I might come.

#338199 Milwaukee Area Nerf Outing 1/10!

Posted by hummer on 12 April 2014 - 02:04 AM in Nerf Wars

Posting Because I have changed the date to the 19th. Forgot Easter was that weekend.

#338181 Milwaukee Area Nerf Outing 1/10!

Posted by hummer on 10 April 2014 - 04:29 PM in Nerf Wars

Posted Image

Dates: April 19th, May 4th & 18th, June 1st, 15th & 29th, July 13th & 27th, August 10th & 24th (All are Sundays')

Posted Image

Relevant rule changes:

~Homemades may now also be allowed if they are pistol-esque

What to bring:

What not to bring:

- Modified stock ammo
- Douchy attitude

Relevant Information:

~ West coast rule-set

Possible Game-types:

Zombie/Killing floor

Freeze Tag

Wingman

Capture the Flag

Attack / Defend

+ More

After party

#336527 Milwaukee Winter War

Posted by hummer on 17 January 2014 - 05:00 PM in Nerf Wars

Posted Image

Date: February 9th

Time: 11ish - 4ish

Posted Image

Relevant rule changes:

~ "Powergloves" only count as shields.

~ You can choose to be a "Walker" or "Wisconsinite" Zombie, loosing anything except handtag and you may only walk, but you are immune to small ammo. During zombie rounds only. Or not. We won't judge.

~ Homemades may now also be allowed if they are pistol-esque (or shot-gunned). This is to both limit dart and player damage.

What to bring:

+ Enough ammo. If you do not have ammo, don't worry, we have a community bucket going. (However, said bucket could always use a refill)

What not to bring:

- Douchy attitude
- Stock darts modified to hurt more (Tacks, tazers, that sort of crap)
- Anything painted to look like a real gun.

Relevant Information:

~ Homemades are only allowed if they shoot large ammo (Arrows, Balls ect. ) or are pistol-esque (in both range and size)

~ West coast rule-set

~ Blasters block darts in the same manner that shields do.

~ Shields are broken by large ammo and count as a hit.

Possible Game-types:

Royal Rumble

Zombie/Killing floor

Freeze Tag

Wingman

Capture the Flag

Attack / Defend

+ More

After party
We typically go to Pizza hut/Taco bell after wars, here's the address for it:
11011 West National Avenue, West Allis, WI 53227

#333740 Milwaukee Area Nerf Outing 11

Posted by hummer on 04 September 2013 - 09:50 PM in Nerf Wars

Posted Image

Date: September 22nd

Time: 12ish - 5ish

Posted Image

Relevant rule changes:

~ "Powergloves" only count as shields.

~ You can choose to be a "Walker" or "Wisconsinite" Zombie, loosing anything except handtag and you may only walk, but you are immune to small ammo. During zombie rounds only. Or not. We won't judge.

What to bring:

+ Enough ammo. If you do not have ammo, don't worry, we have a community bucket going. (However, said bucket could always use a refill)

What not to bring:

- Douchy attitude
- Anything painted to look like a real gun.

Relevant Information:

~ Homemades are only allowed if they shoot large ammo (Arrows, Balls ect. ) or are pistol-esque (in both range and size)

~ West coast rule-set

Possible Game-types:

Royal Rumble

Zombie/Killing floor

Freeze Tag

Wingman

Capture the Flag

Attack / Defend

+ More

After party

#333005 2013 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by hummer on 13 August 2013 - 10:59 PM in Nerf Wars

August:

[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24275&st=0] 25th [WI] M.A.N.O. Summer Series 7/7[/url]

#333004 M.A.N.O. 2013 Summer series 7/7

Posted by hummer on 13 August 2013 - 10:52 PM in Nerf Wars

Posted Image

Last war of the 2013 summer series! Make it count!

Date: August 25th

Posted Image

Relevant rule changes:

What to bring:

What not to bring:

- Anything painted entirely black, silver, or any form of camouflage that looks too "realistic"
- Douchy attitude

Relevant Information:

~ West coast rule-set

~ Shields are allowed in rounds where classes are not involved, for primaries you may have a small shield, pistol; medium, melee...just don't bring a brick wall.

Possible Game-types:

Zombie/Killing floor

Freeze Tag

Wingman

Capture the Flag

Attack / Defend

+ More

After party

#332806 M.A.N.O. 2013 Summer series 6/7

Posted by hummer on 08 August 2013 - 11:14 PM in Nerf Wars

By the way do elite darts cut in half count as modded darts

They won't count as modded darts really, but why do you do it?

#332501 M.A.N.O. 2013 Summer series 6/7

Posted by hummer on 30 July 2013 - 08:01 PM in Nerf Wars

Edit: Hummer, in your pic it shows the Greenfield Ave bridge being out, but it is actually open again.

Oh! Shows what I know of my area, I'll fix it in the next (and last for 2013) summer series post.

#332422 2013 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by hummer on 28 July 2013 - 07:33 PM in Nerf Wars

August:

[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24202&st=0] 11th [WI] M.A.N.O. Summer Series 6/7[/url]

#332421 M.A.N.O. 2013 Summer series 6/7

Posted by hummer on 28 July 2013 - 07:30 PM in Nerf Wars

Posted Image

This is going to be a set of wars that will happen twice a month, at the same location for the duration of summer.

Dates: August 11th & 25th (All are Sundays')

Posted Image

Relevant rule changes:

~ You can choose to be a "Walker" or "Wisconsinite" Zombie, loosing anything except handtag and you may only walk, but you are invincible. During zombie rounds only. Or not. We won't judge.

What to bring:

What not to bring:

- Modified stock ammo
- Anything painted entirely black, silver, or any form of camouflage that looks too "realistic"
- Douchy attitude

Relevant Information:

~ West coast rule-set

~ Shields are allowed in rounds where classes are not involved, for primaries you may have a small shield, pistol; medium, melee...just don't bring a brick wall.

Possible Game-types:

Zombie/Killing floor

Freeze Tag

Wingman

Capture the Flag

Attack / Defend

+ More

After party

#332420 M.A.N.O. 2013 Summer series 5/7

Posted by hummer on 28 July 2013 - 07:06 PM in Nerf Wars

Group shot from this war:
Posted Image

Raw footage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcHJPP61_0w

BONUS VID! Griffs last stand with a Stryfe masterkey!

#332012 2013 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by hummer on 17 July 2013 - 01:25 AM in Nerf Wars

July:

[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24160&st=0] 28th [WI] M.A.N.O. Summer Series 5/7[/url]