Hudson Hawk's Content

There have been 2 items by Hudson Hawk (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#4547 The Grail

Posted by Hudson Hawk on 13 May 2003 - 02:37 PM in Homemades

I have two confessions.

I've been out of the loop for a while. I used to be fairly involved with NO and whatnot, and was pretty cutting edge in the homemade sector. Now I'm not really sure whats going on here.

Secondly, I'm lazy. I'm not going to read back posts. I done have the time or the energy.

I also know that when you guys come up with something good you [B]love[B] to tell people about it. So in the area of homemades, cause to be honest its the only part that appeals to me anymore, who has done it? Who has the gun I was on the way to creating when I stopped doing all this? Who has the semi auto homemade that fires 80+ feet accurately and doesn't take days between shots. I two years I hope you guys have done it, nothing would please me more. But in my perusal of the board I haven't seen mention of it and I would have figured its all over the boards like the "poopsmith to an overflowing toilet, but I digress." So who is gets the honorable mention, even if all you degenerates can't make dean's list?

Well that's that.

And anything offensive is sarcasitic or facetious.

#4545 Milk Jug Airtanks

Posted by Hudson Hawk on 13 May 2003 - 02:15 PM in Homemades

Um... regs are automatic, you don't have to do anything inbetween shots for them to work. I don't know if you can still get them but www.sciplus.com had regs for $7.50 years ago. 300PSI to a nice, neat variable 30-90PSI I believe.