Paladinking3's Content

There have been 9 items by Paladinking3 (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#73122 New From Nerf

Posted by Paladinking3 on 14 February 2006 - 02:54 PM in General Nerf

any time that particular adjective/noun has come up in a discussion a horde of idiots decends upon NH and causes mass chaos. Trust me, it has happened. Hence, to aleviate the problem, every time someone tries to use that terrible word, it has been changed to say "loser".

That is the most brilliant idea ever. period.

#73044 Warhammer

Posted by Paladinking3 on 13 February 2006 - 12:39 PM in Off Topic

I have a small Black Templars Army. I want to get more, now that the new Codex and models are out.

#73041 The End Of Night Finder Production?

Posted by Paladinking3 on 13 February 2006 - 11:52 AM in General Nerf

I'm out on Long Island. We mostly have Fireflys around here, unless you go to Target. Those guys are surprisingly well stocked.

#73030 Better Than A Nite Finder ?

Posted by Paladinking3 on 13 February 2006 - 03:44 AM in Modifications

Sage makes an interesting point, Robo. That would also increase the aesthetic factor of the gun, as well as utilizing it's size and shape as a strategic advantage.

#73029 First Gun?

Posted by Paladinking3 on 13 February 2006 - 03:19 AM in General Nerf

My first Nerf gun was a Bow N' Arrow, followed soon after by a Quickshot. I got out of nerf for years, then revived my interest when one of my friends started a town-wide game of Nerf Assassin. As such, the first gun that I've had in years is technically my Nitefinder.

#73028 Maverick Ruins Darts?

Posted by Paladinking3 on 13 February 2006 - 03:15 AM in General Nerf

I've also found that my Nite-finder darts are slightly shorter than my Maverick darts. And yes, I have noticed the indentation, but it doesn't seem to cause a problem.

#73026 Boltsniper.com

Posted by Paladinking3 on 13 February 2006 - 02:59 AM in Homemades

The FAR is truly amazing.

I love that Bullpup concept. I'm a big fan of the AUG, and it's great that someone's building a Nerf gun based on its design.

#73025 The End Of Night Finder Production?

Posted by Paladinking3 on 13 February 2006 - 02:52 AM in General Nerf

I'm not sure, I just picked up an NF about three days ago here in New York at Target, as did most of my friends. Apparently, they're still rather plentiful around here.

#73006 Whats In Your Arsenal

Posted by Paladinking3 on 12 February 2006 - 11:08 PM in General Nerf

I currently have:

Maverick REV-6
Nitefinder
Secret Shot

I also have a Bow N' Arrow and a Quickshot lying around somewhere in my house...

I was going to try to track down an old Sawtooth, but since they use Mega Darts as opposed to Micros, they're becoming increasingly difficult to stock.