Saikyo219's Content

There have been 2 items by Saikyo219 (Search limited from 08-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#72645 Need Help Regarding Stefan Making

Posted by Saikyo219 on 08 February 2006 - 12:35 AM in General Nerf

Ok so I finally was able to get them to fit in stock barrels now I have another question, is its really nessary to have the holes through the middle? Most of the faqs I've read either never mention them or are mentioned in an off hand sorta way? what is the big advantage if any?

#71966 Need Help Regarding Stefan Making

Posted by Saikyo219 on 30 January 2006 - 11:02 PM in General Nerf

Ok I made an attempt to make a batch using 1/2" FBR Once I got to the point of warming them up to straighten them I made a mistake and ended up with a ball of goo. I'm trying again being very careful, but I still can't seem to get it right. I want to know if my venture is fruitless or if there is a simple remedy to what I'm doing wrong. I'm using the hair dyer pillow case method and in trying to avoid turning them in to a ball of goo I've set the dryer to warm on low and check every minute or so to see if they've shrunk. Its been a tedious process and no success what so ever. I'm determined to use the stock barrel (using nite finder and mavericks btw) so is there an easy way to make them fit through the barrel or am I doomed to haveing to do extensive mods to my guns?

I would also like to know the distance you get per stefan ie: tac stefans,bb stefans,fishing weight and how accurate they are.

I would like to make it clear that my main delema seems to be getting the straightened foam to fit into the stock barrels of the nite finder and the maverick because the 1/2" FBR is still too thick to allow its self to intsert easily.