Crest of Fire's Content

There have been 8 items by Crest of Fire (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#4423 Realistic And Dynamic Defense Plans

Posted by Crest of Fire on 10 May 2003 - 12:45 AM in Off Topic

VX / Sarin gas attacks on the zombies, it affects the central nervous system causing the body to shut down functions like heart beat, breathing, erection, and all the other good stuff, and it should crawl right up the spine, and kill the fungus. Or precision guided bombs with an alkalizing agent, to burn off their flesh exposing their weak innards. but nerf darts drenched in holy water would work well.

#4364 Realistic And Dynamic Defense Plans

Posted by Crest of Fire on 07 May 2003 - 06:17 PM in Off Topic

Ash, sorry about being such a jack ass, but we will know more in 10 years than we knew 50 years ago, humans learn new things about everything every day, we just mapped the human genetic code, and in 10 years, we will know what parts do what. plus, the double helix was discoverd 50 years ago. But what about moving, we could set up colonies on the moon, we have the technology, its just not a priority. then we could just dirty bomb the zombies, and wait it out on the moon.

#4339 Realistic And Dynamic Defense Plans

Posted by Crest of Fire on 06 May 2003 - 08:25 PM in Off Topic

:) For the last time, the Zombie "Virus" is not a virus, it would have to be a type of fungi, a virous would just reproduce, and kill the cells, but it could never turn someone into a zombie, only some sort of fungus could do that. Now that i think about it, a bacterium couldn't cause it eather, because they are prokariotic, and need another bacterium to reproduce, but as long as they have food, and arent exposed to oxygen, the bacteria would not control the animal/plant because a bacterium is incomplete.

#4306 Realistic And Dynamic Defense Plans

Posted by Crest of Fire on 05 May 2003 - 11:40 PM in Off Topic

A virus could not mutate a human, because a virus splices its DNA into the cell, altering the cell, so that it would produce more of the virus, and when enough of the virus builds up, the cell virtually explodes, spreading the virus throughout the system. Henceforth, a virus reproduces, and kills, but would not alter the human into a brain mongering zombie. So what you are dealing with is some sort of fungi, that grows, and lives on the animal/plant/fungus, or a bacterium that travels through the system feeding, but a bacterium would not be likely.
Now to the point we are dealing with, how to kill the zombies. Heat would be very practical, because it would kill the animal/plant/fungus, and would destroy the fungus or bacteria. But what would be even more effective would be a virus. By altering and augmenting the DNA of a preexisting virus, to target a specific tissue that only the zombies have, such as their fungus, or some altered tissue. Also you could, with more ease, use an already existing virus. Zombies would probably still have blood, or their calls would starve, so you could use a hemorrhagic virus, like Hanta, or Ebola so the red blood cells would be infected, and be destroyed by the natural pattern of the virus. But with any virus, there is the possibility the virus would plaque the living, and the possibility of the genetically engineered virus mutating, and start attacking human tissue. My last idea would be to use cyanide to starve the zombie’s cells, and cause death of it and its fungus.
:)

#4057 Telescoping Barrel

Posted by Crest of Fire on 27 April 2003 - 06:53 PM in Modifications

Actually, I would make telescopic barrels for pump guns such as the AT2000, it increases the range by allot, but the effect isn’t quite as great for a super soaker, which has a longer release.

#4039 The Unlimate Nerf Arena

Posted by Crest of Fire on 26 April 2003 - 11:04 PM in General Nerf

All these ideas would be cool, but too urban, my ideal spot would be nothern canadian mountains. Ice, snow, and snowboards. But any where would be fine, as long as it is cold snowy and mountanous. :huh:

#4036 Life...

Posted by Crest of Fire on 26 April 2003 - 09:21 PM in Modifications

I Modified A Key lock using some krazy glue saltwater and a battery, so it would be hard to pick, i rigged a co2 tire pump to an airblaster, so i could cool surfaces faster on my nerfs, and i make plastic/fiber silencers for things, like airsoft, and fish rifles.if you call that a mod. :huh:

#4033 Good Sniper Wepons.

Posted by Crest of Fire on 26 April 2003 - 08:15 PM in General Nerf

A loser is a marksman who shoots at people from a concealed place. So it is possible to have a nerf loser rifle, but as Nerf maniac said, your problem is not being "fully ass diddled" by some n00b with a wild fire who happens to spot you. You would need multiple Barrels to ward off any attacker; I found this on Google, A nerf/PB loser rifle.
Posted Image
This image isnt working, sorry.