Vonoska's Content

There have been 41 items by Vonoska (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#8568 Star Wars Galaxies

Posted by Vonoska on 21 August 2003 - 05:30 PM in Off Topic

Whoa....been a long time...haha lost my interest in the fourms along time ago...anyway, for anyone who might care, on the game i am a Wookiee Smuggler / TKA / Pistoleer on the kettemoor server. contact me if you have the chance. this is the best MMORPG made to date. dont let anyone tell you otherwise. long live the empire, and i'll see you in the battle.
-Vonoska

#4835 Half Life2: Coming!

Posted by Vonoska on 20 May 2003 - 11:09 PM in Off Topic

I wish i was smart enough to make a mod, but sadly i am not. but i love playing all sorts of mods. they are a gas, and tons of new fun beacuse they are free! yay! its like happy time for killing people! :)

#4736 I Like Candy

Posted by Vonoska on 18 May 2003 - 04:19 PM in Off Topic

who DOSEN'T like candy?

#4735 Matrix Reloaded

Posted by Vonoska on 18 May 2003 - 04:16 PM in Off Topic

BLahahaha. now THATS what ive been waiting for. thats funny. i love you. :lol:
Faggtroppolis. HAH. classic...thank you for britinging my day. i will now resume my carzy self. today. just right.
1ne
2wo
3hree....boom

so...back to the MATRRIX..who saw the trailer for Revolutions? is it revolution or revolutions? BECAUSE THAT CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFRENCE. like..there are TWO or maybe...SEVEN revolutions...HMM? perhaps...but only...in..november we will seeeeeeeeeeee. bye
-Vonoska
ps. hippies stink pretty :huh:

#4733 Star Wars Galaxies

Posted by Vonoska on 18 May 2003 - 03:14 PM in Off Topic

For anyone who was wondring...

Quote from Q3PO a developer

"I don't think the release date can be 'leaked". Until LucasArts gives an official announcement, the release date isn't official. We have officially announced "Summer 2003" and yes, this time we mean it."

#4732 Er..sizes On Piping

Posted by Vonoska on 18 May 2003 - 03:06 PM in Modifications

dont be hatin' dog. :lol: It does not matter if these people think im an idiot. they can either acept me for who i am, or ignor me. there is no need for excuses.
-Vonoska
ps. and i am that onethousand threehundred and thirtyseven! :huh:

#4731 Matrix Reloaded

Posted by Vonoska on 18 May 2003 - 03:04 PM in Off Topic

"I'm sorry Julie...you're wrong."
"This answers noones question."

VACC...why so judgemental?. poeple are entitled to thier own opinions. couldn't you try being alittle respectful? come on, as one of the leaders of this site the least you can do is not go around telling poeple where they are wrong. i hate when poeple abuse power. we are all poeple and we can act civilized with out bashing other peoples thoughts. all i ask is alittle more caution and respect from one of the leaders of this oraganization.
-Vonoska

#4730 Favorite Video Game

Posted by Vonoska on 18 May 2003 - 02:56 PM in Off Topic

Half-Life

Zealda games

Golden Sun (I suck at it though) :angry:

I love all these games! i love all games! :lol:

-Vonoska
ps. Soon to be on the list, Star Wars Galaxies ;)

#4718 Half Life2: Coming!

Posted by Vonoska on 18 May 2003 - 10:14 AM in Off Topic

Just some info...i love first person shooters... :huh:

The following sequence, starting in a City 17 alleyway, was one of the most impressive of the presentation, hinting at how Valve could meld the interactivity and physics of the Source engine with actual gameplay. Using the anti-grav weapon, Freeman picked up a barrel and flung it at an attacking enemy, and then ducked inside a door. With zombies approaching, Freeman barricaded the door with a table, and we watched the door get pounded a few times, causing a bowl on the table to drop to the floor.
After the zombie moved to a nearby window to break in, Freeman ran to a flight of stairs, with another enemy waiting at the top and shooting. Using the manipulator gun once again, a radiator was ripped from the wall, first used as a shield as protection from incoming bullets, and then hurled at the enemy, knocking him over.

Some new Half-Life 2 videos and previews have surfaced from E3. At GameSpot you’ll find 9 videos. They show off some actual gameplay, and do a great job of showing off HL2’s physics engine. Most of the videos require GameSpot’s pay service, but if you aren’t up to that some screen captures are also available.

Happy Shooting.
-Vonoska

#4717 Star Wars Galaxies

Posted by Vonoska on 18 May 2003 - 10:10 AM in Off Topic

You CAN kill PC's as a bounty hunter AND NPC's. I dont know where they got the idea that a bounty hunter couldnt kill other people...i mean...if they cant there would be no point to the profession. there are bounties on the heads of PC's and NPC's. how do i know this? if you read the fourms on the site, you can read up on alot of the E3 stuff, and sometimes, not very often becuase it gets deleted quickly, someone will break the er..thingy where they are binded by agreement not to talk about beta. but YOU CAN KILL PLAYERS! but it has to be in a certian area, so you have to wait and stalk them, you cant just walk into a cantina and blast them, much like you couldnt do that in real life, or you would have a lot of trouble. this game is going to be awesome.
-Vonoska

#4715 Stripping Groove...

Posted by Vonoska on 18 May 2003 - 10:05 AM in Off Topic

Counter-Strike fans huh...perhaps i will have to brush the dust of my old TMP and come load some poeple with bullets...blaha...do you guys have a server? or a deticated that you usually play on? i would like to drop by some time if you do. thanks
-Vonoska
:huh:

#4713 'sup Homeslice?

Posted by Vonoska on 18 May 2003 - 10:03 AM in Off Topic

i be dumb... :rolleyes: :D :lol: ;)

#4599 Star Wars Galaxies

Posted by Vonoska on 14 May 2003 - 06:11 PM in Off Topic

HM! well...this is interesting. but so far from what ive read this game is still going to be cool. im sure the combat will grow and become better as the game does. remeber mmorpgs have patches and upgrades all the time, changing the roles and skills of everything.

To GunnedDown: Im not sure what server i'll play on, but i live in Washington State, along with my friend GandalfInArmor who is also planning on playing. If there is some kind of search for players within the game, my name will almost certianly be Vonoska. so i hope to see you there. WE WILL SHOW THESE NON-BELIEVERS! HAH! ^_^

#4598 Er..sizes On Piping

Posted by Vonoska on 14 May 2003 - 06:07 PM in Modifications

Blahah. Acctually we already have a room. its his. thats where we do all our mods. SO TECHNICALLY we dont need a room. biatch. haha. just kidding. thanks for all your help with our modding mess! byebye! ;) ^_^ :P
-Vonoska

#4584 Er..sizes On Piping

Posted by Vonoska on 14 May 2003 - 12:05 AM in Modifications

Nice to see you again old friend...blahaha... :D

MATRIX!! THURSDAY! :lol:

#4477 Er..sizes On Piping

Posted by Vonoska on 12 May 2003 - 02:37 PM in Modifications

damn it to hell. well...ok thanks for your help. is there any place that we can order these specific things on-line? Thanks again
-Vonoska

P.s-- do you know if i can return the unused pipe to HomeDepo? hehe... ^_^

#4451 Er..sizes On Piping

Posted by Vonoska on 11 May 2003 - 01:08 PM in Modifications

recently my friend and i decided that we were doing to upgrade our old PVC guns, and others, to brass/copper piping. When we went to the store (HomeDepo) we immideatly found the piping. We looked at the sign that said "1/2" and picked it up. we had brang along a bullet to se if it fit. it went in, but it slowly slid down the tube, like the piping was too big...this made us wonder..but HEY, the sign said 1/2 and thats what we are supposed to get! so we bought about 8 feet of it and brang it back to my frieds house. we measeured it with a ruler, and it proved to be 9/16 in inner diameter...and..it would fire MEGA steafans better than MICRO stefans. soo..er..what the fuck? can anyone tell me why the sign said 1/2, but it dosnt seem to fit micros? oh, and also, the piping that we bought dosnt fit into PVC. any tips, help, solutions? we are really in a pickle. thanks for your time
-Vonoska, & Gandalf in Armor ^_^

#4437 Star Wars Galaxies

Posted by Vonoska on 10 May 2003 - 03:50 PM in Off Topic

Sure, yah can be a Bounty Hunter.... BUT YOU CAN'T HUNT OTHER PLAYERS!!

Er...Except you can...if they have a bounty placed on thier head you can kill them. Also, there is lots more to do than be a farmer or pottery maker. you need to go read more on the site. this game is going to be amazing. did you ever think that there would be guns? Or perhaps vibro-blades or light sabers. just because that SWG implaments pottery and farming dosnt mean that is what its based around. they are also coming out with a space expansion where you can fly ships, and get into dog fights. yes, there are "art" skills, but they are obviously overpowerd by fighting and weaponry skills. i suggest you do alittle more research before you dishonor the Wookiee race like you did. you are going to end up with a snapped neck.... :alien:

#4367 Star Wars Galaxies

Posted by Vonoska on 07 May 2003 - 08:14 PM in Off Topic

Anyone planning on playing besides me? :) The game looks like a blast, and even better for all you star wars fans! :D

Star Wars Galaxies!

#4365 Half Life2: Coming!

Posted by Vonoska on 07 May 2003 - 06:27 PM in Off Topic

Half-Life 2 is coming September 30th. Takes place in a European-type city called "City 17" and picks up sometime after Gordon went to work for the G-Man. Gordon’s back, there’s a new female sidekick named Alyx, and Xen aliens are involved. The new engine is called the Source Engine and Valve says they’re confident that Half-Life 2 will be an even better platform for mods than the original. There will be multiplayer, but they aren't saying what it'll be.

Posted Image

:)

#4296 Return Of The King

Posted by Vonoska on 05 May 2003 - 04:37 PM in Off Topic

Yes, that aspect of the movies is sad, the last of the trilogys and what not...but they will always be with you (if you buy them) and you can grow old with them, and tell your kids how they were such classics, and remaniss about how great they were. Ah movies...so enjoyable. i've heard that spoon is involved in film school. is this true? this is a career that i would like to look into. :)

Any other moives you are excited to see besides Matrix Reloaded and Return of the King?
-Vonoska

#4260 Matrix Reloaded

Posted by Vonoska on 03 May 2003 - 10:48 PM in Off Topic

I want to see Return of The King...really bad...

good by...dear bilbo.... :angry:

#4253 Half Life2: Coming!

Posted by Vonoska on 03 May 2003 - 10:30 AM in Off Topic

The Half Life 2 release for all you xbox fans has just been released, but the diffrences between the PC and the xbox verions will not be released until after E3 this year.

#3975 Half Life2: Coming!

Posted by Vonoska on 25 April 2003 - 01:03 AM in Off Topic

well this could be true. but half life 2 is still in its early stages. there will be a good running time for CS: condition zero. and even when HL2 is released there will probably be a large gap before most of the modding will begin, beacuse they have to get used to the engine and what not. hopefuly, in the end, it will just be a new kick ass game with sweet mods to play all day with your friends. i mean thats all im asking for here. :)

#3973 Half Life2: Coming!

Posted by Vonoska on 25 April 2003 - 12:31 AM in Off Topic

i also heard some new news about half life 2 for anyone that cares...but it dosn't seem like it... :) OH WELL! if you have kept up with your half life news over the past few years, a game called Team Fortress was released with the original half life and gave birth to the many online mods we see today. it has been rumored that Team Fortress 2, which has been discussed and delayded my Sierra many a time, will be released with Half Life 2. The screens of TF2 are also riviting, and look like a barrel of fun. i guess because i like Half life so much i will keep posting new info here for your enjoyment. but if thats too annoying for you guys then just tell me to stop and i will... :D
-Vonoska

#3971 Sm2500

Posted by Vonoska on 25 April 2003 - 12:25 AM in General Nerf

ok thanks. i have the newer verison and it sounds like its not too good. i guess i'll just spring some cash for a new gun. thanks spooney :)

#3969 Stefans

Posted by Vonoska on 25 April 2003 - 12:11 AM in Homemades

thanks buddy! :)

#3950 Stefans

Posted by Vonoska on 24 April 2003 - 08:09 PM in Homemades

kah! those do look pretty awesome. can someoenm give me a link to the Steafan site? thanks! :)
-Vonoska

#3946 Just Looking For Some Help

Posted by Vonoska on 24 April 2003 - 05:56 PM in Modifications

yes. i know that gun is good and all. but i already have the sm 3000, so i was wondering if it is worth modding it all up and spending time / materials on the sm 3000. i would really like to know if it is worth my time. thank you :)

#3945 Half Life2: Coming!

Posted by Vonoska on 24 April 2003 - 05:53 PM in Off Topic

kah! thats awesome. those graphics look amazing. i love first-person shooters. yay. im excited for it to come out! woo! :) :D :D

#3940 Just Looking For Some Help

Posted by Vonoska on 24 April 2003 - 05:31 PM in Modifications

Hello. i was wondering. i have been surfing through many nerf websites (mostly pre 1995, and consisting of a clan made up of 10 year olds) and looking at the guns deemed worthy of acompanying me on the feild of battle. i happend to stumble upon many a website saying that the nm2500 / sm3000 is one of the best trooper guns out there. i was wondering, becuase i need more guns for my team, is the sm2500 / sm3000 worth modding and using? just need some clearification. thank you
-Vonoska :)

#3939 Sm2500

Posted by Vonoska on 24 April 2003 - 05:12 PM in General Nerf

hey. happy birthday. i have a question. does anyone know if the ms2500 and the sm3000 are the same thing? and if they are do the same mods apply? thanks!
-Vonoska <_<

#3938 Sm2500

Posted by Vonoska on 24 April 2003 - 05:11 PM in General Nerf

Hey! Happy Birthday! haha. isnt the 2500 the same as the 3000? if it is, do the same mods apply? anyone know? thanx!
-Vonoska <_<

#3937 Brass Or Pvc?

Posted by Vonoska on 24 April 2003 - 05:00 PM in Modifications

is the brass easily bent though? i mean im in a metals class at school and its seems that brass can be bent fairly easily. what if while running you clip a tree or rock with your gun? wouldnt pvc be more durable? just wondering. <_<

#3897 Half Life2: Coming!

Posted by Vonoska on 23 April 2003 - 11:59 PM in Off Topic

If you are like me, you like nerf. hence you like guns. if you are like me, you like computer games. hence, you SHOULD like Half Life. yes my dearest friends, the best, no, the greatest, no, THE MOTHER of all first-person shooters is returing. Sierra has released small bits of info about HL2, but just a whisper of this news is enough to get the entire gameing community in an up roar. with this news of the game, it brings up massive possiblities for new mods (like the cherrised counter-strike) and a new storyline for our beloved Gordan Freeman. absolutly love half life and anything that is affiliated with it. here are some tasty sippets about what we can expect from HL2.

Half-Life 2 is scheduled for a September 30th release.
Yes, you're still Gordon Freeman, and yes, the story assumes you went to work for the G-Man.

Half-Life 2 takes place in a European city called "City 17."

Headcrabs will be back! Although some of the Xen aliens will be your friends?

Barney is back. And so is Half-Life's original writer, Marc Laidlaw.

While the new engine has all sorts of fancy features, it's still designed to work on lower-end machines. Apparently a 700mhz processor and a video card capable of running DX6 is enough, although a 2ghz with a GeForce4 is recommended.

The girl in the promo art is named Alyx, a daughter of a scientist who factors into the story somehow. She's not playable.

Scripted Sequences will be more interactive.

(and the most exciting peice of info:)Half-Life 3 is planned, so expect another cliffhanger ending.

I am so glad that they decied to come out with another. feel free to post whatever you may about your feelings twords half life 2 and what not. i just thought i would spread the love <_<

#3895 Matrix Reloaded

Posted by Vonoska on 23 April 2003 - 11:30 PM in Off Topic

kah! no i am sorry. i did not realize this. forgive me for i have sinned. may i have your forgivness? <_<

#3894 Wind Waker Anyone?

Posted by Vonoska on 23 April 2003 - 11:24 PM in Off Topic

kah! FOOLS! i still think multi would rock. i dont careeee if it wouldn't be ZELDA-ish. its all about having FUN. WITH A CAPITAL F. for fun! HAH. four swords is a co-op thingy where the 4 little links go around and push blocks, flip switches, and hop across little cracks to get to the end of the puzzle / maze / whatchamacallit. it looked boring to me. i love running aroud and attacking things with link. and those cute little cries he makes when he hits thing. Whaaaaaaaaaaa! its awesome...they need to make a good multi with swords and stuff. and drive-bies on horses. ADMIT IT. EVEN if they will NEVER make a multi ZELDA, wouldnt it be COOL? just think...ponder...drink some tea...you know it would be FUN. anyway...i need a good game cube multi game besieds supersmashbros...KAH. well...i think i have exausted myself..time too sleep..byebye friends <_<

#3874 Matrix Reloaded

Posted by Vonoska on 23 April 2003 - 07:02 PM in Off Topic

cancel that bullshit aobut "my webpage" ahah its the animatrix site. very good stuff. damn this post is long. meh ANIMATRIX
-Vonoska :lol:

#3873 Matrix Reloaded

Posted by Vonoska on 23 April 2003 - 06:59 PM in Off Topic

Hmmh...many of you seem very worried that this on will not be as good as the first. But it depends on how you look at it. if you liek the philisophical dimensions that the first one brought to the table (the whole, our world isnt real and what not) then you might be a little let down. but if you liked the Matrix for its kickass fighting sceens, and eye-poping visual effects i garentee you wont be let down. look at the trailer for realoaded. i had a seizure when i say it. the moive looks so amazing. with the new characters and diffrences in plot, i think this moive will be a fine match for its older brother. it may very well end up doing better. i urge you to go see this movie. also, if you like the matrix, like yours truly, go to My Webpage
this has 3 (soon to be 4) small animated shows of the matrix's past, and how it came to be. they are not some cheap rip offs of the movie either, they are directed by the same people that did the movie. please, for the sake of all movies go see this one. it will be a classic, and if its not...um...you can yell at me or something. :lol: seriously though, this will be a great moive. CLASSIC. thats all i have to say
-Vonoska

#3872 Wind Waker Anyone?

Posted by Vonoska on 23 April 2003 - 06:39 PM in Off Topic

Blahaha. I thought i might find you here my old friend. KAK. I love zelda. Ive played the wind waker and a store...its AWESOME. ive read reveiews nd they say is AWESOME. i have friends who own this and they say its AWESOME. so i would recomend it. however, i wish that they would put a multiplay in this. i know it would be really wierd to have this type of stratigy game go multi, but just think of the possibliities...serisously, take a moment and think.......................done? now doesnt that just seem mind-bogglingly sweet? i mean with all the new attack moves and rolls / slices / dieces that link can now do, it makes sense to add a multi option. Pitting 4 Links together in a battal royal just seems like heaven to me. does anyone else feel the say way? and you could even throw in bows, bombs, boomarangs, and hey what the hell, maybe you can do drive-by's on your horse. i have been thinking about this for a long time and it just seems cool. any thoughs?
-Vonoska :lol: