koolsteve's Content

There have been 38 items by koolsteve (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#92000 My Longshot...its Pretty Sweet

Posted by koolsteve on 16 October 2006 - 04:59 AM in Modifications

dejavu' much?

Posted Image

#91999 Modified Nitefinder, Need Help

Posted by koolsteve on 16 October 2006 - 04:54 AM in Modifications

yea just go to imageshack.us and you can upload them, then just copy and past the link iit gives you.

#91691 Singled Mav. Works Well

Posted by koolsteve on 10 October 2006 - 06:18 PM in Modifications

Regardless of how real the ranges he's posting are, I don't think it's anything close to being a replacement for the Nite Finder. It'd HUGE compared to the Nite Finder. You can't holster a maverick comfortably. Sure, you can holster them, but they're just too unwieldy. This snub-nosed version of the Mav is still really tall (top to bottom of gun) and is a bit unwieldy compared to a Nite Finder.

The Nite Finder isn't being replaced. Sorry to burst your bubble.

As for powersniper's mod:

Props. People have mentioned single-barreling a Mav off and on for quite some time, but nobody ever did it for fear of being called stupid. Good job. Sounds like you've got yourself a decent pistol now!

It, and by "it", I mean the maverick, wasnt built to be a one shot pistol like the night finder, its supposed to be able to get 6 shots out before having to reload, whereas the Nf only got one. So it makes sense that it dosnt fit as snug as a gun that only shoots once.

PINEY edited your post so you don't look stupid

#91623 Eye Protection

Posted by koolsteve on 09 October 2006 - 06:22 PM in General Nerf

Eyes weren't built to withstand metal pellets traveling at 100s' of feet per second. Or at least not that I know of.

#91622 Magstrike Video

Posted by koolsteve on 09 October 2006 - 06:15 PM in General Nerf

Oh god, my childhood. Here's a commercial for unarguably the most pathetic Nerf weapon ever created. Starring Seth Green.

omg that was hysterical

#91620 Opinion Of The Magstrike?

Posted by koolsteve on 09 October 2006 - 06:11 PM in General Nerf

You mean the magstrike? The stock gun is crap and can only weakly empty one clip right out of the box after 20 or 30 pumps. However, it becomes an extremely fun weapon after some essential modifications are made. Mainly replacing the over-pressure valve on the bladder with a bolt and plenty of epoxy sealant then plugging the vent hole in the piece that meets up against the back of the clip.

yea i met magstrike, magshot sounds dumb lmao. anyways, how diffiult are the mods, i can do basic mods and I really want to get into more advanced ones.

#91617 Myspace Group

Posted by koolsteve on 09 October 2006 - 05:57 PM in General Nerf

I joined jus for the heck of it,
Yea I'm pretty sure it is a joke(maybe not an intentional one though) because a bunch of them use mavs as primaries :rolleyes:

I see your point but that sounded pretty conceided. You can still win with that gun, just because it isnt great dosnt mean you can't use it as a primary. It only means you have more skill if you win.

#91613 Opinion Of The Magstrike?

Posted by koolsteve on 09 October 2006 - 05:52 PM in General Nerf

Hey evryone, I was justw ondering what everyones opniions of the magshot was. Is it really that good? Im pretty close to buying one, i have the money. How many pumps does it take to unload 2 full clips? is that even possible? Since i dont have one i have alot of questions. Thanks. :rolleyes:

#91612 Idea For "nerf-proof" Vest

Posted by koolsteve on 09 October 2006 - 05:49 PM in General Nerf

Maybe you should try one on one standoffs from opposite sides of the room, just be sure to wear eye protection because when you pop one from behind a couch youll probobly get shot in the face. BUt make a half way line that you cant pass, plus moving couches around is fun because you can makes bases.

#91610 Magstrike Modification.

Posted by koolsteve on 09 October 2006 - 05:43 PM in Modifications

I just noticed this gun looks similar to a plasma rifle from halo 2, just look at it and youll see what i mean. Not onnly that but they actually come in blue, the normal plasma rifle, and red, the brute plasma rifle. Interesting.

#69867 Dart Tag Mod? Yes I Searched

Posted by koolsteve on 26 December 2005 - 03:09 AM in Modifications

Okay, i searched and found nothing.. i dont want any complaining. Now, for christmas my brother got the dart tag and I decided to try it out, well the thing shoots like 15 feet, i would rather just use a different gun, it uses a cock method so its force its obviously limited. is theyre any mods for this gun.

#69650 Air Tech 2000 Mods?

Posted by koolsteve on 21 December 2005 - 04:17 AM in Modifications

i did this and am having a lot of troublee stoppinga ir leakage, what did you do? btw i can barely get in distance now.

#69637 Zombies

Posted by koolsteve on 20 December 2005 - 07:44 PM in Off Topic

haha yea, thats a faake article haha. as long as were on the zombie topic, have you guys ever played the halo gametype zombie? its fun. theyres no shields, weapons are pistols and swords. theyres a red team (humans) and green( zombie) the game starts with 1 zombie and he uses the sword and hunts people down, anyone killed by the zombie becomes a zombie (switch to green team) once everyone is dead, the game is over.

#69636 Check My Gui Enhancement

Posted by koolsteve on 20 December 2005 - 07:40 PM in Off Topic

Yea i think these links are actually broken, just use imagashack.

#69617 Arsenal Aprassial Thread

Posted by koolsteve on 20 December 2005 - 03:41 PM in General Nerf

WOW STARBUCK! Thats amazing! oh my god, all i can say is wow. Id have to say your aresanal is between 1- 3 k, you could get a loooot of money on Ebay.

airtech 2000 x3
maverick x 1
nite finder x 3 (excellent gun even unmodded)
reactor x1 (shoots balls) (can this be modded?)

#69616 The Matchstick Stefan!

Posted by koolsteve on 20 December 2005 - 03:36 PM in General Nerf

Rules read... :rolleyes:

#69614 My Ss2 Is Smoking

Posted by koolsteve on 20 December 2005 - 03:31 PM in General Nerf

I KNOW WHY! I KNOW WHY!
This is because the ai pressure is so powerfull (air powerd guns) that the waters bond is literally TORN apart and creates a vapor! Water molecules awlays cling together because they have strong bonds, and that air pressure has VAPORIZED the water. I hope this helps everyone, and this makes NO harm to the gun. Just dont try this with coke or pepsi ok :rolleyes: Coke will actually eat away at the plastic.

#69613 Was It Worth My Money

Posted by koolsteve on 20 December 2005 - 03:27 PM in General Nerf

excellent.

#69611 Lubricants Of Choice

Posted by koolsteve on 20 December 2005 - 03:25 PM in General Nerf

So would this apply to the Airtech 2000? it has an O ring. But I myself think its a bad idea, espicially if it eats away at your gun. Mine shoots about 70 or 80 right now, i want to preserve it, I dont want it broken. People have said that certain lubes eat away at the plastic or somthing like that.

#69608 Open Letter To New Members And Admins

Posted by koolsteve on 20 December 2005 - 03:19 PM in General Nerf

I got a few posts in a few days, but I was reading the forums for a good two to three weeks beforehand, and I had a few things to say. Talio already took a bite out of me, hehe.

Exactly, i have read these forums for a good while now, and that is why i posted the questions that I did, i already searched, and immideantly I had like 5 people on my ass. Was i confused? Yes.

In regards to old posts being revived, cant the moderators just delete posts that no one had visited for a month? This seems like a good idea to me.

Oh no J_cobbers, I do like you, your fine, i was just slightly adjetated that on my FIRST post you decided to hit me with the shit stick if it was my FOURTH or FITH i can definintly understand. But seriously, your fine. I dont want you to be mislead.

#69607 Was It Worth My Money

Posted by koolsteve on 20 December 2005 - 03:14 PM in General Nerf

Well, from what i have heard. the at3k as some seriosu advantages over the at2k, (what i am currently using) (when modded) I think that the question is if you will or will not mod this gun. If so, it was a good buy, I'am not saying you have to, it's just that its true. You definitly should.

#69606 To The Admins Of The Site. Is It Difficult?

Posted by koolsteve on 20 December 2005 - 03:10 PM in General Nerf

My question to you, the moderators is.....
Since the nerf haven is such a big site, and it recieves so many hits a day, doesnt it cost a lot of money? Do u post ads so people give u money to run the site? How does this work?
Isnt it a difficult job to moderate a site with of thousands of memebers?

#69588 At3k Pump Handle...

Posted by koolsteve on 20 December 2005 - 01:55 AM in Modifications

well ive only been here a day and ive noticed that its not so much hostile, we just dont understand the forum, its not really made for chatting, its for getting the aswers you need. but there are multiple mods for this already... but yea, you can always extend it with some pvc and duct tape

#69579 Bbb Help

Posted by koolsteve on 19 December 2005 - 11:04 PM in Modifications

i dont like the bbb at all it looks horrible

#69578 The Matchstick Stefan!

Posted by koolsteve on 19 December 2005 - 11:01 PM in General Nerf

i like the idea, but.... i havnt even made a stefan yet.. :rolleyes: better learn the basics.

#69577 Bolts New Pistol

Posted by koolsteve on 19 December 2005 - 10:54 PM in General Nerf

oh crap thats right! if the clip is all the way in front the air will just escape from the barrel.... p.s how does a nerf shell work? sorry, i searched and i couldnt find it. i saw it mentiond earlier in the post.

#69576 Making Stefons

Posted by koolsteve on 19 December 2005 - 10:50 PM in General Nerf

dude, s. niper? sounds like a pokemon name..
but back on track... if these bullets go farther than stock i for one would call them loser bullets. because you know, they go far... so you can eat shit, like a loser, eat shit eat shit.

#69575 Open Letter To New Members And Admins

Posted by koolsteve on 19 December 2005 - 10:47 PM in General Nerf

Maybe it's that I'll be 25 in a couple months and will be finishing Law school in May, but [b]I've seen this 5hit for too long.

maybe its juts because you suck and you have your head up your ass and have no tolerence for people who dont understand the nerf forum. just a suggestion. :rolleyes:

#69574 Lubricants Of Choice

Posted by koolsteve on 19 December 2005 - 10:42 PM in General Nerf

is a lube actually vital in nerf? like lets say i was using a... airtech 2000. would lube in the barrel as well as in the barrel actually do anything?

#69573 Stefans!

Posted by koolsteve on 19 December 2005 - 10:39 PM in General Nerf

hmm interesting, how much does one bb effect the dart? range wise... in say, an airtech 2000. thats a pretty high power gun from what i hear once modded.

#69570 Air Tech 2000 Mods?

Posted by koolsteve on 19 December 2005 - 10:06 PM in Modifications

hahah the hilarious thing about drainging the liquidtron is, it drained itself... there was a leak were it fits into the orange part, the air pressure like bubled out all the liquid stuff, its wierd, it has an oily feel to it. i thought theyd just use water with dye or somthing

#69568 Hi Im A Noob Here. At2k Air Mod

Posted by koolsteve on 19 December 2005 - 10:03 PM in Modifications

Posted Image
so at the top of the gun, i can take that of, like the very top where the liqitron thingy goes?

anyway help is apprieciated

#69566 Air Tech 2000 Mods?

Posted by koolsteve on 19 December 2005 - 09:59 PM in Modifications

can u help me with this? i have no idea how this works, do you actually take out the liquitron thingy and then glue a bottle over it? thne use lots of duct tape

#69564 Hi Im A Noob Here. At2k Air Mod

Posted by koolsteve on 19 December 2005 - 09:57 PM in Modifications

i just purchased a dremel, well my dad did ;) but he lets me use it, would u be able to explain this.

#69562 Hi Im A Noob Here. At2k Air Mod

Posted by koolsteve on 19 December 2005 - 09:55 PM in Modifications

Thank you for informing me of the rile page, and yes, i do use AIM a lot. haha. Ill see what u just posted.

#69560 Hi Im A Noob Here. At2k Air Mod

Posted by koolsteve on 19 December 2005 - 09:50 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

has anyone actually ever completed a airtank extension atk2 mod? help appricated

Posted Image

is this the air realease valve i plugged up?

Posted Image

this is the gun with the discrewed shell

Posted Image

#69558 Hi Im A Noob Here. At2k Air Mod

Posted by koolsteve on 19 December 2005 - 09:36 PM in Modifications

lmao nah its cool its cool. yous see, i HAVE used the search button, i have looked at numerous mods, but you see J_cobbers, youve caught me on the wrong day at the wrong time, im afraid im going to have to make an example out of you, Im sick of dumbasses on the site not reading the question asked, and then acting like stupids bastards because they didnt even know what was asked. what i want to know is the BEST mod, i want opinions. i never asked how a certain mod was done, ive been reading these forums for 2 weeks now, ive just been to lazu to sign up. ;) :D

ill post more pix

#69535 Hi Im A Noob Here. At2k Air Mod

Posted by koolsteve on 19 December 2005 - 07:22 PM in Modifications

hi, im trying to mod my at2k * airtech 2000* well im modding it. what is the best mods?
i pluged the air realease valve, and made a crayola barrel, im kinda lost. i need someone to explain this. please. help much aprreiciated. ;)
olease help me. ill post pix of what i have if anyone responds. my barrel is like some pipe thing.

Posted Image