Maverick Master's Content

There have been 125 items by Maverick Master (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#90677 Lacrosse ( A Sport Of Champions)

Posted by Maverick Master on 28 September 2006 - 06:10 AM in Off Topic

I couldn't help but post here because Lax is one of my many passions. Me and my friend have been playing for a very long time and are very good. I play defense and a little attack.

#87173 5/8" -> 1/2" Fbr

Posted by Maverick Master on 11 August 2006 - 07:04 PM in General Nerf

Why not try it!?!?! :( Really go and try and let us know.

#85779 Where Do You Nerf?

Posted by Maverick Master on 26 July 2006 - 10:25 AM in General Nerf

Looks like a fun place to war. I live about an hour away, so I'm up for a war. That "fort" looks great for close quarters battles. Perfect for my dual warthogs. B)

:lol: :)

Looks like a great place to nerf. I also live next to a elementry school that looks somewhat like that but more open. I live in New York so I think the war is a little out of range for my guns so to speak. And I can't drive yet.

#85506 Yet Another Longshot Topic

Posted by Maverick Master on 22 July 2006 - 01:20 PM in General Nerf

Notice next to the price approx. retail meaning how much it will probably cost. Not out yet as you said and may be close but you can't really judge yet.

#85456 Buzz Bee Guns

Posted by Maverick Master on 21 July 2006 - 09:40 AM in General Nerf

What breaks copy write laws??

#85366 '06 Blasters Mod Ideas

Posted by Maverick Master on 19 July 2006 - 08:02 PM in Modifications

I finally found a topic to post in for my return.: )

Anyway on the magstrike i would say other than drilling air ristrictors and pum plugs and things. maybe add a barrel! Well more of one anyway, so my idea is to nest some PETG or brass in 1/2 pvc so the mag fits through. Then on one end at the very edge and cut out the mag rectangle with no pvc on one of the short sides. Then attach that side to where the air is outputted and when it fires the dart it should fire through a barrel for more accuracy and distance. I hope :unsure: .

#83989 Maplestory Anyone?

Posted by Maverick Master on 29 June 2006 - 03:46 PM in Off Topic

This game looks gay. It has little elfs. It looks like the game is for 5 year olds.

I have started one in Bara and are a lv.9 Mage, magician thing. And this game is definetly not for 5 year olds, well it could be if they wanted to play but their are more better things in this game. Also they are not elves. Finally me name is echosolider8 I will be on all night if you want to give me a buzz.

#83931 Maplestory Anyone?

Posted by Maverick Master on 28 June 2006 - 02:20 PM in Off Topic

I can start one on Bera but no my best one is my 17 on the first one(not even going to try to spell it).

#83916 Maplestory Anyone?

Posted by Maverick Master on 28 June 2006 - 07:16 AM in Off Topic

I have caught on to this easy yet very addicting game. I've been playing for about a week and I am a bowman at lv. 17. My name is EchoSolider7, mostley at Henseseys(spelled wrong i know). If you play post here just wondering if others do accually play.

#83252 Cleaning Copper (piping)

Posted by Maverick Master on 14 June 2006 - 04:10 PM in Modifications

OK, I can't help it. This is not the place to be asking about having your pipes cleaned. There are other sites for that and I didn't need to know that your "basement piping" is "really dirty".

Well then what is this site for. Nerf last I checked. Now he was asking how to clean the pipe so he could use it on a nerf gun. So don't try to come in here yelling at people.. Also here we all answer many off topic questions like "should I get a PSP or X-Box 360." Don't come in here and be like this. I understand but please use your head. Also I would bet if you look at the pipes in your basement they are very dirty too. Especially if they have been sitting unatched to something.

#82868 Airsoft Springs

Posted by Maverick Master on 06 June 2006 - 07:58 PM in Modifications

B) :lol: -_-

NO.NO.NO.
WAY to small!

#80478 Nerf Assassin Game Tactics

Posted by Maverick Master on 20 April 2006 - 07:49 PM in Nerf Wars

Always hide and stay in cover. Then while their back is turned strike. The way I won my game is on the weekends I hide under cars and in bushes until I had a perfect shoot, then I took it and bam another down. Also if you know they are going to a place like a store or something hide in the parking lot and shoot when the time is right.

#80281 Nitemav In Progress

Posted by Maverick Master on 18 April 2006 - 05:52 PM in Modifications

I don't see anything being fired...

He said he was dry firing and if you don't know what theat means he is shooting without a dart.

#80173 New York Nerf War

Posted by Maverick Master on 17 April 2006 - 07:28 AM in Nerf Wars

Sneakup please fix your grammar.
Also I don't think me and my bud will be comming. We just can't find a ride or somewhere to stay. :unsure: :cry:

#80171 Sharpshooter 1 Mod

Posted by Maverick Master on 17 April 2006 - 06:35 AM in Modifications

Forsaken that is a nice clean mod. I like it and the end of your barrel to let pressure build up was a good idea.

On the other hand Knight first of all you need to stop posting so much because you are up to almost 5 per day and some are pointless. Second a spring the strong in a ss1 would break the thing before it would shoot even once. Also if he is getting 65-70 those are good and a strong enough spring to bring those up to over 100. No, no, no. It just wouldn't work. Don't get to caught up in the name sharpshooter because it is only a pistol.

#80170 The N.m. F.a.c.

Posted by Maverick Master on 17 April 2006 - 06:25 AM in Homemades

From my experinces airsoft and nerf just don't go together. I have been in airsoft for about 4 years now and in nerf about 2. I have attempeted this beforeand it just dosn't work. Also use a more powerfull gun with stronger gears because withe 9v and stronger springs and things those will just shatter.

#80036 What Paint

Posted by Maverick Master on 15 April 2006 - 08:22 PM in Modifications

It's called the search paint! :o ;)

Serisouly use the search feature there is about a million topics on this and just another pretty recent one.

#80033 Springs For Nf

Posted by Maverick Master on 15 April 2006 - 08:16 PM in Modifications

First please check your grammar. And second he is talking about the long ones that you twist the bottom ond confettie flies out all over.

#79917 Unlimited Ammo (fishing Effect)

Posted by Maverick Master on 14 April 2006 - 06:30 AM in Modifications

Good:Bad
1:a lot
Now do you get the point this is just never going to work so just don't even try. Thats all.

#79873 Barrel Length

Posted by Maverick Master on 13 April 2006 - 08:37 PM in General Nerf

Spring guns- So the dart is leaving the barrel as the plunger is at the end of the
plunger tube. The equation is right here.
Just scroll up to the barrel section.

#79871 Motorcyle Fork Springs...

Posted by Maverick Master on 13 April 2006 - 08:23 PM in Homemades

Are you serious. Do you know how hard those are to compress, c'mon just buy springs from your hardware store and be happy. Really have you ever tried to compress one of those, you can if your lucky get it about an inch.

On motorcyclesyou have at least like 500 lbs. usually more pushing down on those things and thats why they are so strong. So what I'm getting at just don't use it.

Also don't try to use an airsoft gun for nerf because it dosn't work. An airsoft gun only has to shoot a little plastic ball that is usually .12g or .25g bb's and a nerf dart (micro) is like .54g or something. So on this airsoft to nerf dosn't work and just use normal springs.

#79731 The Power Of A Titan In A Pistol! (idea)

Posted by Maverick Master on 12 April 2006 - 07:46 PM in Homemades

NOTE: This is not meant as a flame. This is meant to make a point. Google any of these names for more info.

Then what, my dear Assassin, is the definition of a pistol?

Is the M16 pistol not a pistol then?

Is a Desert Eagle not a pistol?

Are the entire Uzi line not pistols?

Must I continue further?

Yes?

Is the Raging Bull not a pistol?

Is the MP5K not a pistol?

There are many learned firearms experts who will agree with me here...

Is the Mark 23 not a pistol?

Is Super Redhawk not a pistol?

Is the Tanfoglio "Thor Raptor" chambered .45-70Gov't (*drools*) not a pistol?

Just because I do not want to contiue further, is the BFR not a pistol?

Is the Thompson/Center Encore not a pistol?

Why is it that whenever someone thinks "pistol" they think of the P99, PPK, P9, Millenium Pistol, P22, FiveSeveN, PX4, maybe even a Baby Eagle? Those are for people with little hands and no forearms! And the occasional law-enforcement...

P.S. That is a shitload of big-ass handguns I mentioned...all of which are as large, if not larger, than a Titan pistol. I think I need to get out more...

P.S.S. I found a handgun that Assasin should buy and take shooting...I love Photoshop...that pic cracks me up so much...
Don't take anything by that remark. I needed a name and your's popped into my head.

[/rant against the stereotypical non-shooter]

To get myself more on-topic, that thing makes me want to have my clan purchase a Titan, just so that I could use a big-ass pistol in pistol wars...Muahahahaha...
Meh, I'll ask 'em later.

Edit: fixed link...didn't use forum code properly.

Finally someone else who knows and cares about the pistols. Thank you I just love pistols.
On the other handthat looks like a good idea but not as powerfull as a titan.

#79730 Electric Semi-auto Nerf Rifle?

Posted by Maverick Master on 12 April 2006 - 07:36 PM in Homemades

BW no offence and I don't want to be onyour bad side, but please read the whole post. He said he was at school so he can't post pics or anything. Also I'm still working out the design for a grip feed pistol.

#79417 Which Gun Should I Buy That's Available?

Posted by Maverick Master on 10 April 2006 - 12:42 PM in General Nerf

Try to get a BBB. The TRU by me used to have them until they closed.

#79299 Any Other Pistol Finatics

Posted by Maverick Master on 09 April 2006 - 04:22 PM in General Nerf

You would make the darts smaller and not use shells. Just use a weaker spring. I have made a clip that dosn't use shells and has a weak spring but it still gets the job done. Now I know there must be more people that just love the pistols or am I and like 2 or 3 others the only ones :D . Show yourself because i'm startin to feel lonley -_- .

#79266 How To Paint

Posted by Maverick Master on 09 April 2006 - 10:06 AM in General Nerf

The paint to use is krylon fusion because you don't need a base coat. Other wise you will need to put down a base coat then the color you want. Also I think it was Baghead maybe who found I think a XMetale paint too. Also use the search feature it's there for a reason and if you di search then you would have found many topics already posted on this.

#79182 Any Other Pistol Finatics

Posted by Maverick Master on 08 April 2006 - 06:19 PM in General Nerf

I love my pistols probably more than my rifle type guns. I just like the feel and they usually, with the accepition of the scout, shoot just as far as you would need in a nerf war. Hail to the pistols. Also i've been brainstorming ideas for a pistol that has a clip feed through the grip. any others thinking this. All in for the pistols.

#78891 In Need Of Inspiration

Posted by Maverick Master on 05 April 2006 - 06:58 PM in Off Topic

You should make a NH logo or trophy or something like that.

#78745 Clan Directory

Posted by Maverick Master on 04 April 2006 - 05:24 PM in Nerf Wars

My clan is really small but we are Ghost Recon Nerf. There is 4 of us maybe 5 right now me and Chiptorrtaline are the founders and team leaders. I am the asshole of the team and for the most part the homemade maker. We got 2 others definite and one is just comming. We are located in Syracuse NY.
We love using stealth and military tactics to our advantage. Also we use the surroundings of the battle field. We like tactical based missions, why because its what we are best at. We make a lot of our quipment at home; vestest, scopes, current guns, holsters, and any thing else you could really think of.
I am interested and i'm sure the rest of the team would be interested. We are a young team but probably just as good as almost anybody here.( We've only lost 1 clan game)

#78602 Boltsniper.com

Posted by Maverick Master on 03 April 2006 - 05:38 PM in Homemades

Bolt that is a good idea and I would be proud to monitor the bords as I am on there all the time even though you probably won't want me. Also I have pretty much finished mt SCAR-N carbine and i'm still fixing my digital camera right now. Thanks even if you consider me.

#78555 Extending Barrel Tip

Posted by Maverick Master on 03 April 2006 - 06:06 AM in Modifications

I have some of that in my garage so I might try this. Great idea, i've been wondering about that stuff too actually.

#78553 Compact Far

Posted by Maverick Master on 03 April 2006 - 06:01 AM in Homemades

Thats really nice and a good idea. Also for the mag spring i'm using a spring I took out of my spiral notebook that was out of paper.

#78370 New Trigger Idea

Posted by Maverick Master on 01 April 2006 - 09:29 PM in Homemades

This was my friends idea but since i don't think he can use his computer I did a paint picture for him and i'll post it.

The idea is to have something like ompa's but this uses a hinge. It will have a pull string tied and glued to the trigger and a hinge. The pin will be on one side oh the hinge while the other will be glued to the pvc. A spring will hold the pin up and when you pull the trigger it will pull the one side of the hindge down with the pin on it then tthe spring will put it back up. Right now I can't get the paint up but I will try to by tomarrow morning.

#78326 The K.i.s.s-3

Posted by Maverick Master on 01 April 2006 - 05:43 PM in Homemades

Wow that is really awsome. Everybody keeps throwing out these crazy home mades. Good thing I'm almost done :ph34r: . That really is very cool. If you put a bottom clip on that, I know you want to make a sleek single shot, but it would make for an awsome shotgun like gun. Nice work.

#77837 Question For The Admins

Posted by Maverick Master on 27 March 2006 - 06:57 PM in Off Topic

Just a quick question for the admins, what are you going to do come 2033 if this site is still active. This place is going to go to hell come 2033.

#77554 Airsoft Barrels

Posted by Maverick Master on 25 March 2006 - 04:49 PM in Off Topic

I know not very many people like airsoft but if you do then what do you use for a barrel that you didn't buy.

#77551 Near

Posted by Maverick Master on 25 March 2006 - 04:17 PM in Homemades

Ompa your are right up there with Bolt, or at least getting there. Great idea and product. Hope to see more from you in the futuer. Great job, I love the pump action.

#77535 That Was Childish

Posted by Maverick Master on 25 March 2006 - 02:55 PM in General Nerf

Man please c'mon you are just making it worse for yourself so just stop. Please think before you start a whole nother topic, do you think this was really need. Just don't do it again.

#77504 Sledgehammer

Posted by Maverick Master on 25 March 2006 - 10:48 AM in Homemades

I would say go with micros. In my experince they go farther and are more accurate.

#77448 C.s.h.g.

Posted by Maverick Master on 24 March 2006 - 09:03 PM in Homemades

That looks very interesting, but very complicated. If you can pull it off though it would be very cool.