LukeTheZombie's Content

There have been 18 items by LukeTheZombie (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#69814 Problems With Brass

Posted by LukeTheZombie on 24 December 2005 - 04:41 PM in Modifications

Well, I bought one, and the answer IS:

They list the I.D, Im sitting here with a bunch of lengths of brass that are not what I intended.

#69804 Problems With Brass

Posted by LukeTheZombie on 24 December 2005 - 02:14 PM in Modifications

For K&S Brass tubing... at the hobby shop, do they list the I.D. or O.D? Because I went to one and none of the idiots knew (FOUR of them.)

EDIT: My hobby shop lists it as the I.D.

#69790 Open Letter To New Members And Admins

Posted by LukeTheZombie on 24 December 2005 - 02:56 AM in General Nerf

I have no problems with any of the ways these forums are moderated. Even the n00b-Wars are entertaining.

I have to say, I miss my daily well-worded half arguments with Talio in PM's. I should have continued pushing buttons...

In closing, shape up, you damn noobs!

#69646 At3k Pump Handle...

Posted by LukeTheZombie on 20 December 2005 - 11:58 PM in Modifications

Thank you, fella's. I ended up putting athletic tape over it, and then covered that in this stuff my dad had, that he used to make grips on our barbeque. (rubber paint style stuff... worked great) Will try to take a pic if i can borrow a digicam

#69589 At3k Pump Handle...

Posted by LukeTheZombie on 20 December 2005 - 04:28 AM in Modifications

but there are multiple mods for this already...

No there aren't. Feel free to point to one, I searched fully.

Duct tape is slippery as hell too...

#69587 At3k Pump Handle...

Posted by LukeTheZombie on 20 December 2005 - 01:02 AM in Modifications

An alternate idea would to be to take pvc with an ID approximately the width of the pump handle, cut to appropriate lengths, and just epoxy it onto the original pump handle. Then coat with whatever material you feel to posess the most grip, and you're good to go. I have not done it personally, but I'd bet it work.

~ompa

Doing this, but with wide vinyl tubing... going to go look for something for a grip, suggestions welcome.

#69586 Open Letter To New Members And Admins

Posted by LukeTheZombie on 20 December 2005 - 01:00 AM in General Nerf

I got a few posts in a few days, but I was reading the forums for a good two to three weeks beforehand, and I had a few things to say. Talio already took a bite out of me, hehe.

#69526 At3k Pump Handle...

Posted by LukeTheZombie on 19 December 2005 - 05:50 PM in Modifications

Alright. I'll see what I can think of. I was just looking for input. This is a hostile and volatile place, I've noticed!

#69498 At3k Pump Handle...

Posted by LukeTheZombie on 18 December 2005 - 10:05 PM in Modifications

Not 100% sure what you's fella's stance is on asking for Mods... but, I'm dry on ideas. What's a simple way to make that incredibly tiny and slippery pump handle a little bit better for big mitts?

#69496 Where To Buy Modding Materials

Posted by LukeTheZombie on 18 December 2005 - 09:44 PM in Modifications

Home Depot's in Canada carry FBR for Mega Stefans (5/8") and Nano (3/8") but no 1/2", oh well.

Totem has 1/2" FBR though, for those of you in Alberta.

#69495 Lubricants Of Choice

Posted by LukeTheZombie on 18 December 2005 - 09:40 PM in General Nerf

I use a silicone grease I found in the garage, Also, I dont think you are supposed to use anything petroleum based, unless you have a metal plunger... (doesn't work to well with rubber)

#69494 Tek4 And Mech6 Review

Posted by LukeTheZombie on 18 December 2005 - 09:37 PM in General Nerf

Yes, my friend got the Mech6, and to be honest, it's disappointing. It's a semi auto nerf gun for the lazy man. There isn't much you can do to mod it, as barrels are 100% counter-productive, and you can't speed up the wheel. If you want to make lots of darts go a little ways without pumping or cocking a spring..... Just throw them...

#69418 Zombies

Posted by LukeTheZombie on 18 December 2005 - 03:12 AM in Off Topic

On the subject of "zombies" anyone see this? http://www.nytimes.c...ection4-21.html

At least when they're dead they aint moving, lol

#69416 At3k Release Valve Problem

Posted by LukeTheZombie on 18 December 2005 - 02:33 AM in Modifications

I'm having troubles plugging the release valve, not 100% sure whats going on (or if im even plugging the right thing....) Because when I close it all back up and pump, i can pump 10-15 even 100 times and it doesnt get hard to pump or bust or anything... still shoots like 25' too. I'm hot glueing that little hole at the end of the thing you pump with (the shaft that goes inside), with no success. Help =(

EDIT: Well, the O-Ring around the plunger tube was kinda stuck to the bottom on one side, letting air escape (not hot-glued, just kinda... stuck.) after 2 hours of trying I wiggled it, and it came off and ta-da it works just fine.

#69398 Better Game

Posted by LukeTheZombie on 17 December 2005 - 05:56 PM in Off Topic

Day of Defeat : Source (PC)

#69390 Does Any Nerf In Calgary

Posted by LukeTheZombie on 17 December 2005 - 04:26 PM in Nerf Wars

Awwww crap >< I'm used to more active forums, sorry... (Didn't look at the date)

#69388 Does Any Nerf In Calgary

Posted by LukeTheZombie on 17 December 2005 - 04:07 PM in Nerf Wars

I live in Calgary. (Calgary Flames anyone?) But I'm just a nerf newbie.

EDIT: There's people in Okotoks (south of Calgary) that nerf, I know because I go to school there.

#69342 Zombies

Posted by LukeTheZombie on 16 December 2005 - 06:29 PM in Off Topic

Anyone else notice the last updated date on that misquito zombies website?

Last Updated: Friday, 1 April, 2005, 17:00 GMT 18:00 UK