kluve56's Content

There have been 30 items by kluve56 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#210702 Blink-182

Posted by kluve56 on 08 February 2009 - 10:59 PM in Off Topic

Silentshiteater, my dislike of you keeps on growing. To not even have HEARD of Blink 182 is just unthinkable.

#201622 A Few Questions.

Posted by kluve56 on 07 January 2009 - 07:37 AM in Homemades

Thank you everyone for the help. I will be posting a prototype "Inline turret" up, hopefully tonight.

#201611 A Few Questions.

Posted by kluve56 on 07 January 2009 - 02:07 AM in Homemades

Pm'd regarding the inline issue. As far as imitating a Vulcan goes, I'd try something a LOT simpler. It would be very difficult to mimic that particular system, which is flawed even when manufactured to (relatively) close tolerances. Full-auto would be absolutely achievable in a homemade, but I would look into other designs. To my knowledge, air is released from a HPA tank, passes through a regulator, is stopped by a push-button valve, and is released into your gun's onboard tank, which fires the dart. I am no expert on this topic, but I believe that's the gist of it.

I see. Well I am not attempting to make a full auto gun, as I find them useless. I just need to find a way to turn a very heavy turret. The concept I'm looking at is a 6 barrel turret, but every barrel has a small inline clip. This would allow 6 shots on true semi auto, point gun down, 6 more, point gun down, 6 more, and so on. Since the air source would be the hpa tank, you wouldnt have to worry about reloading/pumping for a very long time. The way you described the hpa tank working, I would probabbly hook a titan tank up to it, and fire that, with it reapressurizing every shot. With this design, you could like get about 3 extra darts in every barrel of the turret, plus one already loaded, therefore giving you 24 shots before reloading.

#201593 A Few Questions.

Posted by kluve56 on 06 January 2009 - 11:56 PM in Homemades

I am about to embark on the great journey that is attempting a homemade, yet I had a few questions before I begin. No, I am not asking if something would work or not, I just need some help in areas I don't quite understand.

1. Anyone who is an expert on inline clips or rscb clips, please pm me. There are a few things I need to know.

2. How does the Vulcan rotate the chain to the next shot, turning the gears the exact same amount with each trigger pull? I need to adapt this so I would have a motor turning a turret every time the trigger is pulled.

3. Captain Slug, I think, will probably be the most knowledgeable on this one, but how does the trigger release air from a hpa tank? Is it a mechanical action or is it due to air pressure? I want to be able to do this without just building a blaster over a paintball gun.

#200003 Big Bad Bows?

Posted by kluve56 on 31 December 2008 - 03:57 PM in General Nerf

I sure am happy I bought three of them when they were on clearance. Didn't even realize they were going away.

#199649 Japanese Nite Finder Rip-off?

Posted by kluve56 on 29 December 2008 - 10:11 PM in General Nerf

couldn't Yada get sued by Hasbro? Or since it's Japanese is it protected?

The plunger does look impressive as hell compared to the current NF. I wonder if Japanese safety regualtions are less strict than US ones.

Safety regulations tend to be less strict in countires like Japan and China.

How does something flap in the world? Wait, never mind. I'm scared of finding out. I do find engrish funny as hell, though. "Tis the season to be jorry. Fra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra." Man, I really want to go buy a bee bee gun now. 10 points to whoever gets the reference first.

I've heard that before. Is it the chinese guy in south park?

im pretty sure thats from a christmas story or carol, whatever that movie is called

EDIT:
woops ubermensch beat me to it

#197397 Which Sports Do You Play?

Posted by kluve56 on 20 December 2008 - 02:08 AM in Off Topic

I play middle linebacker and running back in football, center in basketball, I wrestle, play D in lacrosse, do shot put, 100 meter dash, 400 meter dash and relay in track and field.

keeps me pretty busy, so not much time for nerf.

#196139 Problem With My Bbb

Posted by kluve56 on 14 December 2008 - 03:53 PM in Modifications

I agree with Apple fury. I have a 9 inch cpvc barrel, and using stock streamlines get at least 65 feet, with air restrictors removed and a weak spring added. Try using cpvc, it has a much tighter fit on stock darts.

#196017 How Long Do You Think You'll Be Nerfing?

Posted by kluve56 on 14 December 2008 - 12:39 AM in General Nerf

I got into nerfing when I blew my knee out playing football, and I most likely will get out of nerfing when football resumes next season.

#195414 At3ks At Walmart

Posted by kluve56 on 11 December 2008 - 12:58 AM in General Nerf

Hey, what you can do, is that you go to your local Walmart store and ask if this website is true, and the manager or owner REALLY did and in fact if they agreed to associate with this website... if not well then, better regards would be NOT to purchase from this website..

What the fuck are you talking about? This website simply gathers up all the black friday deals and puts them in one easy to access place, they don't SELL anything. Furthermore, this topic is about deals that happened on NOV 28, and therefore don't have any reason to be discussed anymore.

#195380 Nerf Rocket Air Launcher Mod

Posted by kluve56 on 10 December 2008 - 11:35 PM in Modifications

wait wait wait
I realize that a lot of this mod was fake, but do you actually get semi-respectable ranges from doing this?

#195315 Nerf Rocket Air Launcher Mod

Posted by kluve56 on 10 December 2008 - 09:18 PM in Modifications

Dammit, you got me. It all looked legit until I reread the ranges and saw "banded."

#195294 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by kluve56 on 10 December 2008 - 08:25 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

Internals of a titan, with a 2 and a half foot barrel on it. The pink foam is these toys I found in my basement that come with plastic connectors that u slide into the holes at each end. I found this was a wonderful way to stabalize the 1/2" pvc inside the 2". I'm currently trying to figure out what shell to put this in, but can't think of one that would work well. Anyone who can think of a shell that would fit this well, feel free to tell me.

#195287 Clear Maverick Mod

Posted by kluve56 on 10 December 2008 - 08:05 PM in Modifications

CaptainSlug, what is the box labeled "prototype shoes?"

http://matsys.com/fillshoes.htm

Ah. I see, got confused thinking they were some type of shoe, for your feet.

#195247 Clear Maverick Mod

Posted by kluve56 on 10 December 2008 - 06:02 PM in Modifications

CaptainSlug, what is the box labeled "prototype shoes?"

#194881 Avatars

Posted by kluve56 on 08 December 2008 - 10:59 PM in Site Feedback

I want to see a leprechaun as an avatar choice.
Preferably this one
I'm hoping this is where you post requests for avatars, it looked to me like it was, and also I dont think this is a necro since it was a stickied thread.

#194025 Removable Integrations/mods

Posted by kluve56 on 04 December 2008 - 10:04 PM in Modifications

What the hell was that?
I didnt even see anything that RESEMBLED a mod, just some 10 year old talking about the tactical rail.

#193941 Bsa

Posted by kluve56 on 04 December 2008 - 02:00 PM in Off Topic

I went through all of cubscouts, made it to boyscouts then ended up quitting because of football. It was pretty fun while it lasted though.

#193887 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by kluve56 on 03 December 2008 - 10:29 PM in Modifications

Newest mod done, big bad bow with 9 inch cpvc barrel nested in the longshot front barrel. Spring added, not sure from which gun. Air restrictors removed and dart stop added. I was thinking of painting this, but thought it looked really good the way it was, with the classic nerf paint.

Posted Image

Posted Image

EDIT: sorry about the second picture, these where taken with my phone since my mom lost the SD card for our camera.

#193190 (not Mine) Fang Automatic Nerf Gun

Posted by kluve56 on 30 November 2008 - 10:59 PM in Homemades

You posting in it telling us to let it die isnt gonna make it happen faster.

#193173 Night Finder 3 In 1

Posted by kluve56 on 30 November 2008 - 10:06 PM in Modifications

Would that really be considered a necro, since its not even a month old?
Or am I just mistaken.

#193163 (not Mine) Fang Automatic Nerf Gun

Posted by kluve56 on 30 November 2008 - 09:19 PM in Homemades

Not only is it posted here also, but it is the thread right above this one in the homemades section.

#193160 How Many Guns Do You Have In Your Arsenal?

Posted by kluve56 on 30 November 2008 - 09:12 PM in General Nerf

1bbb
1lbb
2titans
2sspb
2thunderstorm or thunderstrike, the tek 10 with sounds and lights
4at3k
1longshot
2tek4
3megamissle
2tek6
1firefly
1broken eab
4nightfinders
1rfr
2photon power blasters or whatever they are called
1hornet
3strikefires/hyperfires

wow 33 guns after only 2 months in nerf............ I think i might have a few to many

#192915 Converted Taggers?

Posted by kluve56 on 30 November 2008 - 12:20 AM in Modifications

Converted taggers are just regular velcro taggers.

No, not at all. Converted taggers are a sort of stefan "hybrid," where you remove the head from the dart then add your weight and hot glue. They are commonly done with taggers since you can get a lot of these for pretty cheap.

#192661 Black Friday Debrief

Posted by kluve56 on 29 November 2008 - 01:46 AM in General Nerf

I got two of the At3k packs, one at3k which i am in the process of modding right now, also picked up a nice laptop for $450, the hp g60 121wm

#189073 Wisconin/milwaukee

Posted by kluve56 on 11 November 2008 - 04:17 PM in Nerf Wars

I might be able to attend, depends if I have football minicamp at the time or not.

#189062 The New Evil Knievel

Posted by kluve56 on 11 November 2008 - 03:26 PM in Off Topic

Thanks! I agree, that is probabbly the best video.

#189025 The New Evil Knievel

Posted by kluve56 on 11 November 2008 - 01:05 PM in Off Topic

These are some videos me and my friends made, and I thought I would put them up here. And no, I am not the guy on the bike, I'm the one with the A7X hoodie. Tell me what you guys think!
Video 1
Video 2
Video 3

Edit:
I can see that a lot of people are viewing this thread, but no one is commenting. Anyone have thoughts, suggestions, flames?

#188943 Favorite Rock/metal/alternative Song

Posted by kluve56 on 10 November 2008 - 11:27 PM in Off Topic

Why is that idea so strange? One can like different types of rock/metal, instead of being restricted to a certain genre or style. And yes, Daron is extremely talented.

#188937 Favorite Rock/metal/alternative Song

Posted by kluve56 on 10 November 2008 - 11:16 PM in Off Topic

Avenged Sevenfold
System of a Down
Disturbed
Metallica
3 Doors Down