cheese killer's Content

There have been 7 items by cheese killer (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#212475 I Need Opinions On Older Guns!

Posted by cheese killer on 15 February 2009 - 04:36 PM in General Nerf

um... his sig says a soon to be teen/philosopher

so how old is he?

#207639 San Diego Clanless Nerfers

Posted by cheese killer on 29 January 2009 - 05:26 PM in Nerf Wars

I looked at the site and I can't believe you put the ads up there... nothing else to really say about it yet, it's sorta empty

#205453 New Breech/clip Idea

Posted by cheese killer on 22 January 2009 - 07:17 PM in Darts and Barrels

I have thought of new clips before and this one has been going through my head, so by all means, try it.

#205005 Season Of Foam Updates

Posted by cheese killer on 20 January 2009 - 07:19 PM in General Nerf

This is just the start of a great Nerf Legacy. In 2 years you can have season of foam 2: plastic cracks and foam biodegrades- but glory lasts forever. After this one you'll probably see more people.

rock on!

#201758 Anyone Else Have This Problem?

Posted by cheese killer on 07 January 2009 - 10:20 PM in General Nerf

I've found that no matter what you do to fix a longshot it just brakes. I had a problem like you'res and used some epoxy and let it cure for like a day. I don't know around the excact time but yeah. it broke after the third shot. I held it with bungie cords and everything to hold it together. It's a terrible gun after it's first break.

#189400 Nerf Tank

Posted by cheese killer on 12 November 2008 - 10:58 PM in Off Topic

this is Re_link. no offense or anything but he has had two other concept threads that everyone starting off thought would be cool or some still do. (like this one, it's just not practical to my kind of nerf war) one was about an automatic nerf gun. with no written plans just talking about how cool it would be. yet again, no offense but he has made an admin close both of those threads and make a thread about flaming trolls or something and how to act when you see one. (sorry my forum jargon isn't that good) no harm, just, that ruins all credibility for me.

#187618 Favorite Rock/metal/alternative Song

Posted by cheese killer on 04 November 2008 - 11:23 PM in Off Topic

all iron maiden
all megadeth
pretty fly for a white guy- offspring (hilarious)
most guns n' roses but mostly their 80s like welcome to the jungle
Billy idol
ACDC (bon scott)
spinal tap
The ramones
the men they couldn't hang