Horus's Content

There have been 108 items by Horus (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#264458 Longstrike Cs-6 Revealed

Posted by Horus on 05 February 2010 - 08:42 PM in General Nerf

Is this another of your "I got pissed somehwere else, so I'll take it out on some random person the internet" days? Main reason I say this is it doesn't make you look smart if you trash people over the internet either. And for one last thing of failure, the last sentence in you last post makes no sense Horus, which in turn makes you seem like an idiot. :D

No. It isn't.

I wasn't trashing you; I was pointing out a fact.

Stop being so defensive.

My post is entirely grammatically correct.

If you feel the need to take it up with me further, PM me. I don't feel like putting up with your bullshit in a forum.

Please and thanks.

#264396 Longstrike Cs-6 Revealed

Posted by Horus on 05 February 2010 - 12:14 AM in General Nerf

And yes, I realize that comment up there makes me seem like an idiot, but hey. To each his own.

It's not that comment that makes you seem like an idiot. It's your incorrect usage of phrases like "to each, his own" that make you look like an idiot. If you're going to use a phrase, it doesn't make you look smart unless you know what it means. Just a heads up.

#263978 Longstrike Cs-6 Revealed

Posted by Horus on 31 January 2010 - 08:37 PM in General Nerf

Or you can do what I did to my Raider when I first got it:

Just take another Recon/Raider/Longstrike spring and lace the stock and addition springs together.

Works like a charm.

#263610 Soothsayer Is In The Hospital

Posted by Horus on 28 January 2010 - 10:19 PM in Off Topic

I've gotten on to inform you of Soothsayer's "disappearance"

He has and still is in the hospital, but yesterday when I went to visit him he did mention that he needed me to inform several people on this site of his whereabouts and condition.

So long story short, he is okay, he hasn't bailed on you guys, and he will be back on very soon.

-Fran H.

Thanks for the update, but it's alright. No one like him anyway :)

You're a cunt, and I hope that if there is such a thing as a Karmic force, that you fall down a flight of stairs and land your whiny ass in the hospital.

#255795 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 09 November 2009 - 06:56 PM in Off Topic

Anyone planning on attending the Modern Warfare 2 Launch Party / Midnight Prerelease?

I am.

#252510 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 03 October 2009 - 06:50 PM in Off Topic

We need to have an "Endure" ODST night.

Seriously.

Tonight.

All night.

Hit my ass up.

Fury of Horus

#252129 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 29 September 2009 - 07:30 PM in Off Topic

Looking for people willing to do the "Vidmaster: Endure" or the "Vidmaster: Deja Vu" achievements on Halo 3: ODST. Hit me up. Endure will take [from what I've read] 2 1/2 + hours and I think Deja Vu will take a solid hour. Hit me up if you're interested.

Fury of Horus

#251374 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 23 September 2009 - 08:59 AM in Off Topic

"Apologies for being a dick. It's not a valid excuse, but I've been really stressed for a while and I tend to take it out on people on the internet. I apologize; you don't deserve this anger along with anyone on this forum."

That reading a little familiar Horus? That's directly from the PM you sent a while ago titled "Apologies." Would this be another one of those instances? And I don't mean to bag on Call of Duty, I like World at War a lot, but only due to Nazi Zombies. I like the Halo series because I'm more of a scifi geek.

No. You're just a douche.

#251339 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 22 September 2009 - 07:44 PM in Off Topic

Halo? More like Galo. LOLOLOLOLOL.

I know, right!? Where would we be without him?

#251327 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 22 September 2009 - 07:10 PM in Off Topic

@ Brit - I didn't mean to come off as aggressive with my first post. I just was trying to ensure that stuff like what Cheez replied with wouldn't go down.

@ Cheez - Completely uncalled for. I think it's safe to say practically nobody here thinks you're funny or witty or cool or whatever shenanigans you're trying to pull off. If you want to act like a mindless fanboy dick, go to 4chan.

@ Talio - Care to elaborate? Perhaps over party chat on Xbox next time you're on?

#251282 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 22 September 2009 - 02:22 PM in Off Topic

Everyone get Halo 3 ODST. Now.

Halo sucks.

ODST even more so.
Just finished The lost and the damned. Really disappointed I paid for that piece of crap...
Cod4 tonight (GMT) anyone?

You shouldn't bash a game you haven't played. It's fair to say you didn't like Halo X for X reason, but you can't say you hate a game that just came out that I would bet money you haven't played. I don't care if you think it's going to be a bad game; this isn't a fanboy thread. Don't try and start fights.

#251250 Modded Recon Stops Shooting Need Help

Posted by Horus on 22 September 2009 - 02:47 AM in Modifications

This may seem like an odd suggestion, but I believe you may have too many springs in your gun. If it made a "really loud noise", then it's quite possible that you made it too powerful for the wonky darts. Much like Tantumbull's problem with his Raider. Sometimes, especially when using stock darts [like I do exclusively], too many springs can be a bad thing. Just my two cents.

#249686 My Current Project

Posted by Horus on 05 September 2009 - 07:42 PM in Off Topic

Tuning to intervals of fourths or fifths would be interesting, but make it harder to play single note melodies, or play chords.

I suppose. Good talk.

#249670 Fire Fly In Humanty's End

Posted by Horus on 05 September 2009 - 03:57 PM in Off Topic

Posted Image

#249669 My Current Project

Posted by Horus on 05 September 2009 - 03:56 PM in Off Topic

Yeah, I wouldn't necessarily choose Eb either. The key was dictated by the low string, and how much I could tighten it. As it is, I'm surprised it hasn't snapped...it's sort of "thunky" right now. I suppose I could have made the bass string be a fourth below or something, but that would have just confused the recipient of the lyre.

I'll probably replace the low string with an unwound guitar string, and then tune it up to G. I have a six string lyre in G (that uses two each of G, B and E strings) that works quite well.

If anything, I would go for a standard tuning separation than a diatonic. Or an open chord, such as a G.

I'm using the definition where diatonic=major scale. You can call a (non chromatic) harmonica diatonic, as well.

I was referring to each string being a fifth away from the one before. Like a guitar.

#249644 My Current Project

Posted by Horus on 05 September 2009 - 12:35 PM in Off Topic

Yeah, I wouldn't necessarily choose Eb either. The key was dictated by the low string, and how much I could tighten it. As it is, I'm surprised it hasn't snapped...it's sort of "thunky" right now. I suppose I could have made the bass string be a fourth below or something, but that would have just confused the recipient of the lyre.

I'll probably replace the low string with an unwound guitar string, and then tune it up to G. I have a six string lyre in G (that uses two each of G, B and E strings) that works quite well.

If anything, I would go for a standard tuning separation than a diatonic. Or an open chord, such as a G.

#249504 My Current Project

Posted by Horus on 03 September 2009 - 04:49 PM in Off Topic

Why E Flat Diatonic? That seems like a rather odd key for such an instrument.

#247924 Gatiling Vulcan!

Posted by Horus on 20 August 2009 - 10:18 PM in Modifications

Anyway, back to the mod. I can see alot of potential in rotating barrels. Pretty soon well be seeing tommy 20 barrels on minimized vulcans. :D

You have given me multiple reasons to think that your are completely retarded. The only thing this mod does is add a cosmetic style. It's very counter-productive in any war situation.

You don't have to be a dick about it. He asked a simple question.

And you're also wrong about the stock darts on here. Whistler-tip Micros have always been very accurate for me.

But I like what you're doing with the cosmetics; I think it'll look pretty legit when it gets cleaned up.

#247921 Raider Overhaul Write-up

Posted by Horus on 20 August 2009 - 10:15 PM in Modifications

I must say, I'm rather unimpressed. I have the stock spring and a Recon spring laced together in mine, with none of those extra-spring-in-the-plunger-cover/stock shenanigans. The only reinforcement I did was put hot glue on the screw cap that secures the priming rod to the plunger tube. I removed the AR. I use stock darts. Mine easily passes 50 feet.

I can take it outside and measure ranges exactly tomorrow to verify.

But I think you got a lemon.

#247216 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 16 August 2009 - 04:11 AM in Off Topic

Just got done playing 6 hours of Zawmbeez.

Played Der Riese. Got to level 30 and died during a 4 hour game.

Played Nacht Der Untoten. Terrible.

Played Zombie Verruckt. Awful.

Played Shi No Numa. Horrible.

Total: 6 hours.

Next Objective: Bed.

Peace, fuckers.

#247047 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 14 August 2009 - 04:54 PM in Off Topic

GET ON DER RIESE [NAZI ZOMBIE FROM MAP PACK 3].

SHIT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND.

CAPSLOCK IS FUCKING AMAZING.

#246933 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 13 August 2009 - 06:39 PM in Off Topic

Stupid Bill. It's almost like he thinks every resident of America is a nuclear physicist.

You realize that Bill Gates has practically nothing to do with the Xbox franchise, correct? Other than publicizing the first GUI OS, he has, and continues to do almost nothing to benefit Microsoft in any way.

Stop blaming Bill Gates like he's some retarded super evil-genius terrorist greedy fuck that you're making him out to be.

He's just a guy with Autism and a super-fine wife who lives on an island.

Drop it.

It's fucking annoying.

#246262 Psn Recreational Group

Posted by Horus on 09 August 2009 - 01:29 PM in Off Topic

As the Unofficial Xbox 360 Ambassador, I would personally like to say kudos on your impressive start. I hope your thread is successful and much fun is to be had with your efforts.

That is all.

#246196 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 08 August 2009 - 09:35 PM in Off Topic

I'm going to be on a good portion of the night. Hit me up.

Fury of Horus

That is all.

#239634 Bsa

Posted by Horus on 01 July 2009 - 04:17 PM in Off Topic

I know this is a pretty bad necro, but it's prevalent to the topic. Sorry Talio, Groove, VACC, or Slug [whichever one of you chooses to ban me.]

Departing for Philmont tonight. I'm looking forward to it. Anyone else been to the Scout Ranch?

That is all.

#238356 Raider Preview

Posted by Horus on 24 June 2009 - 10:39 AM in General Nerf

Your paintjobs are really sloppy.

That is all.

#237127 Longshot Banana Clip

Posted by Horus on 18 June 2009 - 12:16 PM in Modifications

Hey wisdom000 -

I wouldn't get into it. I've tried many times. Apparently Hasbro has a hold on the prepubescent illiterate market.

That is all.

#236444 Raider Preview

Posted by Horus on 15 June 2009 - 02:13 PM in General Nerf

Sounds like someone finally hit puberty.

"I AM SO FILLED WITH ENERGY RIGHT NOW!!!"

I think I need to go join Talio at the nearest chapel.

#236174 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 14 June 2009 - 10:25 AM in Off Topic

Anybody play the new map pack on WaW yet? The Nazi Zombie map is crazy hard. During certain rounds, there's hordes of flaming hell hounds coming at you from all directions. There's more area to move around in too as there's more than one building you can visit, along with new traps. The XP is double when you play map pack as well so that's an added bonus. I'm sure I'll be on there quite a bit today if anybody is interested.

That new [Jap?] Zombie map made me piss myself a little bit. Scariest shit ever at 2 in the morning.

#230748 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 17 May 2009 - 10:03 AM in Off Topic

Finally caved in and bought a box. paid 100 :)
I don't have any multiplayer games really yet. but my live name is BlacksunshineHH
I will be playing L4D once I get a chance to get some +DL disks. I wanna see if I'm as good on the box as I am on the PC.

Hahaha good luck with that. Micro$oft is a bitch.

That is all.

#227852 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 03 May 2009 - 09:58 AM in Off Topic

Anyone want to play tonight? COD 4 and 5? :huh:

Yeah, I should be on later.

[Fury of Horus]

#227742 Cheap Hornet

Posted by Horus on 02 May 2009 - 09:12 PM in General Nerf

Is it a mess up? Or has anyone bought it from there?

Yes. It's legit. It may or may not come with darts. They are the red ones that are included in the N-Strike Unity Pack. They are very good quality; I have yet to experience leaks in the 4 I ordered [at that price]. This is completely legitimate.

That is all.

#226964 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 28 April 2009 - 08:09 PM in Off Topic

I forgive you Horus. I understand pressure can really make people act differently. And also, as Saturdays game, what do you mean by Aliens? is its like AVP?Halo? Call of Duty? I'm clearly not getting somthing here :alien:

Halo 3. Sorry for the confusion.

#226940 Apologies To Be Issued.

Posted by Horus on 28 April 2009 - 07:20 PM in Off Topic

To The 'Haven -

I'm Horus. I'm a 17 year old finishing up High School and moving onto College.

Lately, I've been a real dick. I'm talking about the kind you hope gets hit by a bus, dick. I really should apologize. I've been an asshole, personally insulted and offended people, criticized people, over-reacted, and generally been a douchebag.

For the past few months, I've had a really hard time getting by. I've been struggling to balance keeping my grades at the level that my [extremely strict] parents expect, dealing with [mostly failed] relationships, death, and the pressure of feeling the need to better my self in every way.

I know this is no excuse for how I've been treating everyone lately, but I need everyone to understand that my life is extremely hectic and stressful.

I apologize for everything I've said and done to hurt or put people down over the past months. Please understand that I don't mean everything I've said; most of it was signing on here after a stressful day [pretty much every day] and over-reacting to little things.

I'm truly sorry for everything, and I hope that I can turn a new leaf and start over.

Please do not refrain from PM'ing me regarding any past dispute we may have had. I am more that willing to fix things.

Sincerest apologies,

Horus

P.S. - Talio has been personally notified and has been asked to close this thread to conserve bandwith.

That is all.

#226713 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 27 April 2009 - 08:58 PM in Off Topic

Alrighty. I'll make an update on the front page.

#226005 Nerf Irc Room

Posted by Horus on 26 April 2009 - 12:10 AM in Off Topic

Because of the chaotic nature of IRC, people can be banned without warning or justification. This is not my policy, so here are the basic guidelines.

-No pr0n or fucking sick shock pictures.
-No spamming (this is flexible and is up to the ops who are active)
-No impersonating. This mostly applies to impersonating administrators of the community, but not exclusively.
-Don't be a douche. You can tell by the reactions of other members if you can't recognize it for yourself.

Also, please follow rules one and two, if you know what that means.

I am adding this to the first post.

Horus, your ban has been reduced to a week. Make your future involvement worth the typing it took to do this.

I'm sorry I've been such a burden to your poor fingers.

#225998 Nerf Irc Room

Posted by Horus on 25 April 2009 - 11:26 PM in Off Topic

UPDATE: Just got banned. Thanks, faggots.

#225996 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 25 April 2009 - 11:22 PM in Off Topic

Hey Horus.... WHY do you find it neccessary to be a dick? And when you made the thing pointing to the tab it said COD:Wa.... and that is it. And one of those arrows pointed to a leader board thing... Pointless... no name, it was all scribbled out. And the Title of said site At the end was /CODWW......

And seriously.... just because you made the dang thread does NOT entitle you to be a dick. And watch the pic language, some parents could forbid their kids from coming here anymore because of your words there.

And Horus... I think even you'd be a little miffed if you were beaten totally senseless by a 2-5 year old.

Take it to PM if you're going to bitch.

#225993 Nerf Irc Room

Posted by Horus on 25 April 2009 - 11:21 PM in Off Topic

It works great, except for the fact that everyone "/ignores" me.

SRSLY Gay.

That is all.

#225816 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 25 April 2009 - 04:56 PM in Off Topic

lol. Thanks Horus.

FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!