PwNeD's Content

There have been 3 items by PwNeD (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#69243 Secret Shot

Posted by PwNeD on 14 December 2005 - 09:46 PM in Modifications

Ok, thanks guys, but I still don't know how to make the seal between the PVC and the chamber, and also, there is this little green plate thing i would have to break off to just attatch it straight to the chamber, so I don't want to do something non-reversable only to find out it doesn't work.

#69211 Secret Shot

Posted by PwNeD on 14 December 2005 - 03:58 PM in Modifications

Thanks, I have quite a few stefans (like 30 or 40) but, my Powerclip leaks, and my Blasfire doesn't shoot semi-auto ("modded" it to shoot full auto by removing the green part on top, and firing by pushing forward on the whipe plunger type thing), so I have pretty much no use for them.
But on the inside of the SS1 there is the plunger, then an orange air tank, and then the tube, and upper barrel of the gun are on a seperate peice of plastic...
So how could I make the 1/2" PVC make a seal?

Also, since I am lazy, is the re-released BBB very good? I head it has a mechanism that keeps it from shooting unless the darts press on a thing in the barrel.

#69207 Secret Shot

Posted by PwNeD on 14 December 2005 - 03:30 PM in Modifications

I was just wondering if making a Secret shot (not the SS2) shoot out of like PVC or PETG or brass?
Basically, I mean is it possible to make it shoot out of a tube that seals with the dart rather than with a tube going into the middle of the dart like it already does?
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section or anything.