xeorogue's Content

There have been 53 items by xeorogue (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#223162 Magstrike

Posted by xeorogue on 12 April 2009 - 01:11 AM in Modifications

Edit: Nevermind, not worth my time.

#219637 First Robotics

Posted by xeorogue on 24 March 2009 - 11:16 AM in Off Topic

My highschool just won the New York Regional(team 1807). Good bunch of kids in the program now that my friends and I graduated.

#218514 Supermaxx 500 Tank Question

Posted by xeorogue on 17 March 2009 - 07:44 PM in General Nerf

Hopper it wpuld help so you can use that pump that wouldn't be plugged so you don't blow up the tank.

How do you blow a tank with an un-plugged pump?

#217289 Nj Nerf Out - Needs Clever Name

Posted by xeorogue on 10 March 2009 - 10:43 AM in Nerf Wars

I will be attending.

#211565 New Type Of Shotgun Dart

Posted by xeorogue on 11 February 2009 - 08:05 PM in Modifications

Funny how everyone is into shotguns now. I was thinking of doing something similar to this not long ago, but with a slight difference. I had this idea of taking a normal dart and cutting twice at 45 degree angles to amplify the spread.

Anyway, nice work! I'm gonna make some of these too.

I was into the idea because of my At10K intended to be used as a "grenade launcher" on my longshot. If someone gets within 30' or so, they don't have a very big chance of dodging 9 darts.

You've never seen me dodge darts have you.

Ontopic: I love the idea but how big is the spread considering these darts have an odd weight distribution compared to regular darts.

#210242 Live Batteries

Posted by xeorogue on 07 February 2009 - 07:39 PM in General Nerf

It depends on the heat of the hot glue gun. If it's dual setting and you put it on the low setting, you should be safe.

~Br1

What makes you think that HOTTER hot glue would make using a battery a problem?

#208895 Pa War 3

Posted by xeorogue on 02 February 2009 - 12:33 PM in Nerf Wars

Valentines day weekend means nerfers who actually get some(such a thing exists?) wont be nerfing.

I'm out as well.

#206281 Dart Bandoleer

Posted by xeorogue on 25 January 2009 - 02:47 PM in Modifications

That (no offense) is the ugliest thing i have ever seen! What is the point it would take you forever to reload. (Where's the darts! crap no I used all of them now I have this huge ugly thing around my neck! Cough cough stop choking me with my one ammo belt! THATS CHEATING AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Is this even a real response? That's like saying shit, i ran out of darts in my pocket now I have to walk over to the staging area and refill it. Oh no POCKET! STOP STRANGLING MY BALLS WHILE YOU'RE DOWN THERE!

On topic: Bandoleers are very useful in wars. L2Play.

#206095 Pa War 3

Posted by xeorogue on 24 January 2009 - 10:52 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm a maybe +1.

#205981 Stefan Help

Posted by xeorogue on 24 January 2009 - 03:19 PM in General Nerf

Well, heres a great sticked thread that people tell them their ways on making stefans, but not only their ways, but how much the effect pain. I suggest CS style stefans if you think *regular stefans hurt*. http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=4646

I disagree. Welts left at regular wars are 80% slug darts. The metal washer, even though there is felt, still hurts and I've seen many people (Myself, Splitlip, and Talio included) bleed from being hit with said darts. However the only time Ive ever bled from a regular dome hot-glue dart is when i got shot point blank by a plugged at2k.

#205965 Magstrike I Need Help

Posted by xeorogue on 24 January 2009 - 02:46 PM in General Nerf

If you just want to buy another piece shoot me a PM I have a broken MS.

#205755 Dart Bandoleer

Posted by xeorogue on 23 January 2009 - 07:41 PM in Modifications

I am not good with my hands...

Don't tell the ladies at the University of Connecticut this one bud :).

On topic: Clean and efficient. Well done.

Nice mod,

Posted Image

P.S. Your shirt's on backwards. Better not tell the ladies about that one either. What happens on the internet stays on the internet.

P.P.S. Splitlip says that no one wants to feel like Rambo.

#201220 2k Turreted Mega Missile

Posted by xeorogue on 05 January 2009 - 07:02 AM in Modifications

I don't see why people keep bitching about the turret! The turret is to get off 4 shots without having to reload the barrels! This will reduce the time taken to get out another dart, ramrod, and return the ramrod. Sure, after 4 shots you have to reload all of the barrels, but with its size it could be a secondary! Why is any turret worthy if this one isn't? He even said it's not meant to be used as a primary.

Because he still HAS TO RAMROD AND RETURN THE RAMROD after each shot. How much longer is pulling another dart of our your pocket/same place where your ramrod is kept?

This is hardly a turret. More like a bad speed loader.

I'm not trying to flame the blaster/mod. It's a good mod, and i like the blaster. It fits its roll as a secondary well.

#201192 2k Turreted Mega Missile

Posted by xeorogue on 04 January 2009 - 11:03 PM in Modifications

Comment? Sooo much dead space between the turret and the actual chamber. This could effect ranges negatively so I'm gonna say it gets less then your friends 5inch CPVC if his is singled.

That is all.

Yeah, not really. I may have forgotten to mention that the dart gets ramrodded down to right infront of the chamber. It goes through the original barrel and the 2k turret.

Edit: Yes, it is a fun blaster. :P

So you have a turret with 4 darts, but between shots you have to pump and ramrod?
Why have a turret? Ramrodding a dart that's already in the chamber is practically equivalent(when comparing ROF) to putting another one in.

#201188 2k Turreted Mega Missile

Posted by xeorogue on 04 January 2009 - 10:51 PM in Modifications

Comment? Sooo much dead space between the turret and the actual chamber. This could effect ranges negatively so I'm gonna say it gets less then your friends 5inch CPVC if his is singled.

That is all.

Otherwise: Very clean and well done writeup. Easy to follow and easy to replicate. Fun blaster to mod with good results.

#201097 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by xeorogue on 04 January 2009 - 06:12 PM in Off Topic

Here we go:

Escape From Exile 2: Crystal souls.
Settles 2: Veni Vidi Vici
Nox

#201005 New Magstrike

Posted by xeorogue on 04 January 2009 - 09:38 AM in General Nerf

Its the new N strike magstrike. Its suposed to be more powerful.*

*Than the original magstrike.

#200839 Finally

Posted by xeorogue on 03 January 2009 - 03:03 PM in Homemades

Honestly? This gun is fucking beautiful. Absolutely amazing. One of the best looking war-ready guns I have seen in a long time...I was getting tired of Duct taped at2k's from 13 year olds. Bring that shit EAST COAST.

I would love a writeup for something this nice.

#200663 Goodwill Find

Posted by xeorogue on 02 January 2009 - 07:34 PM in General Nerf

It isn't worth much since there is already the Reactor, which still is worth hardly anything.

I thought it might be orth something since it's so old. (From 1999)

We don't value guns because they are old. We value them for their potential. This has none.
A collector might be interested, other then that, you're SOL.

Well then give me a name of a collector. If no-one would want to buy it, then i'll most likely cpvc coupler it. Which i could do even if wanted.

Look up a fucking collector yourself. You have 5 posts in a thread that before this post, contained 10 posts. Edit an above post and do what ever you want to your own fucking gun and stop padding your post count.

#200659 Goodwill Find

Posted by xeorogue on 02 January 2009 - 07:19 PM in General Nerf

It isn't worth much since there is already the Reactor, which still is worth hardly anything.

I thought it might be orth something since it's so old. (From 1999)

We don't value guns because they are old. We value them for their potential. This has none.
A collector might be interested, other then that, you're SOL.

#199485 May 14, 2008

Posted by xeorogue on 29 December 2008 - 02:22 AM in Off Topic

I believe that was the day Forsaken_Angel's lancer modification was featured on a different website. If I remember correctly, it was large gaming website(or something along those lines) which caused many users from there to follow a link to our humble haven.

Edit: Topic that has all the websitest that featured the lancer.

Or someone could have attempted a Denial Of Service attack on the Haven. Very common and feasible since the majority of users were guests.

#199132 My School Has A Nerf Team

Posted by xeorogue on 27 December 2008 - 02:09 AM in General Nerf

I'm a Senior in high school. Anyways, after months of harassing the school, our Nerf team is now an official school team. I'm the co-captain and I couldn't be happier right now.

Does/Did your school have a Nerf club or team or anything like that?

Sadly I am no longer in Highschool. Members should take note of what he did. GOT OUT AND NERFED. Not only that but he started a club/team in his school. Way to take the initiative man. Good looks.

#198788 Couple Of Questions.

Posted by xeorogue on 25 December 2008 - 02:21 AM in General Nerf

The main difference between the guns is what was already mentioned: Preference.

I used an SS1 with a tri barrel mod. This allowed me to rush the hell out of people and have 3 very fast shots in which to hit them. It also prevented anyone from rushing me when i was reloading a primary.

The SS2 however is a pump pistol that gets much better range:

In Ompa's SS2 mod, he said he got 100' or so with 8-10 pumps.

You can usually tell how many pumps it needs by finding how many pumps it takes before the overpressure release valve kicks in.

So your choices are as follows:
SS1: Rate of fire/easier priming time(Springer).
Easily modded(Can't fuck up the air tank as there is none).
Hard Info: Gets 50 feet, can be primed with mods to have 3 barrels which can be fired off very quickly.

SS2: Range/accuracy. (Air gun, singled)

Hard Info:Usually singled resulting in poor ROF. Doesn't help this is a pump gun and takes 8-10 pumps, along with loading a dart into the coupler. All for one shot.

#197958 Rune Halls Of Valhalla

Posted by xeorogue on 22 December 2008 - 01:12 AM in Off Topic

YO! This thread is not about RUNESCAPE! This is a totally different game! There is NO relation between them.

Too late buddy, you just got JACKED.

It's pretty good, especially for an old game, I'd download.

IT RUNS ON MY COMPUTER TOO!1!!!11!

Nox is more fun. Although this reminded me of Hexen, which was a great game as well.

#197711 My 4 Hornets?

Posted by xeorogue on 21 December 2008 - 11:29 AM in Modifications

i just bought these 4 nerf hornets:
http://i12.ebayimg.c...1/a2/74fc_2.JPG

i dont know what or how to mod them
please give me modds to do.

your a complete dumb ass

I agree.

i just bought 2 at2k's and was wondering if i could put a hornet pump into it because one of them has a very big leak. what sould i do u sound like a resoniable person to ask.

If you would like to ask one person a question it is best done through a PM.

On topic: To answer your question, a pump replacement is a very simple mod.

Step 1: Cut tube from the end of your hornet pump.
Step 2: Pull tubing out from where at2k pump attaches to tank and/or goo gauge.
Step 3: Replace tubing with proper size(Don't ask where to get it, search instead.)
Step 4: Epoxy(or another air tight sealant) the tube into the proper place on the tank/goo gauge / pump end.
Step 5: Let dry. Test for leaks, then pump.

This has been covered many times before. Please use the search function, mods for AT2K's are extremely plentiful as they are 8 dollar guns that get over a hundred feet singled. An admin hasn't banned you yet so I assume you have another chance to clean up the grammar. Not trying to back seat mod, just trying to keep a potential modder alive here.

Rough world 'round these parts.

PS:Firefox has a spell checker. Your keyboard has two shift keys and a caps lock key. Use them effectively.

#193269 Thanksgiving War At The Shore

Posted by xeorogue on 01 December 2008 - 01:48 PM in Nerf Wars

Xxl bazooka primary. End game.

We all fear the floaty missiles which are about as accurate as a ball gun @ 100 feet.

Who'd you hit with that during gunslinger?

#193201 Thanksgiving War At The Shore

Posted by xeorogue on 01 December 2008 - 12:00 AM in Nerf Wars

I'll have the video up as soon as Xeorogue PM's me.

i have the emo hair.
and a blue hoodie on.
should be enough.

Great war overall but one huge con. Me and Rob(kid with at2k handle mod) got into a serious accident coming home from the field. We are both ok and lucky to be alive.

Just a reminder to all nerfers safety is number1.

#192211 Thanksgiving War At The Shore

Posted by xeorogue on 27 November 2008 - 10:25 AM in Nerf Wars

I'm glad this war is coming soon so we can cut all this sexual tension.

Talio.

The only sexual tension is the tension between you and split. He obviously wants your shit man.

On topic: Plans are finalized, 100% me and one guest confirmed. I'm very excited to see everyone again Saturday.

#191791 Thanksgiving War At The Shore

Posted by xeorogue on 24 November 2008 - 09:30 PM in Nerf Wars

I am confirming my attendance and adding a guest.

#186410 The Phillies!

Posted by xeorogue on 30 October 2008 - 12:41 AM in Off Topic

I hear ya man. I'm only twenty minutes away from you dude. Was crazy where I am i cant imagine by you.

#184853 What Are Some Good Nerf Guns

Posted by xeorogue on 21 October 2008 - 10:13 PM in General Nerf

OK! But how old are you....

Somehow I'm doubting that...

Me too. Dude, you sound like your 11.... Especially with the topics that you've made, including: New vulcan topic that you made

Yeah, You are not 13 years old, I agree with silentsnipe you are more like 10 or 7. But either way if you really are 13 prove it, If not... to bad.

And by prove it he means that we want pictures of your birth certificate and valid government or state I.D. posted here. Cause thats realistic. At 13.

#184105 Night Finder 3 In 1

Posted by xeorogue on 16 October 2008 - 02:51 PM in Modifications

Did we ever get an answer for the I.D. of that PETG plunger tube?

I know someone said [i think it was 3/4"].

Off hand does anyone know either the I.D. of that tube or the I.D. of the original NF tube?

#183636 Thanksgiving War At The Shore

Posted by xeorogue on 14 October 2008 - 12:05 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm down for either day, although I'd prefer to play on Saturday the 29th.

#182572 Hell Before Halloween. #2

Posted by xeorogue on 09 October 2008 - 11:48 AM in Nerf Wars

Rambo, me, badger and maryann, possibly xeorouge. Want to ride up with me rambo and possibly xeorouge? Rambo offered to pay for gas and Forsaken said he has a place we can stay. Besides, it'll give me more opportunity to impress you for Deal.

Hey, I'm a definate but i have a question. Whats the deal with getting BACK into the U.S. after we enter Canada? I think we might need a passport. =\

If you are a US citizen why would you need a passport to go back home????

And besides the law doesn't take effect until march of 09' so no worries. I still use my drivers license and/or Canadian Citizenship to get into US.

The U.S. is a million times more secure then Canada after Sept 11th. They require passports now to get in from ANY country other then like the Dominican Republic(Which I still needed a passport for).

Anyone do this last year with just their license.

#182563 Ecno - October 11 - Coplay, Pennsylvania

Posted by xeorogue on 09 October 2008 - 11:20 AM in Nerf Wars

I assume that means xeorogue is also out, then?

I'm gonna have to bow out of this as well. I have the same dart problem as Talio and I have a lot of gun repairs to do that need tools which I don't have at this house. Sorry gentlemen.

#181543 Whats Your Target?

Posted by xeorogue on 04 October 2008 - 05:53 PM in General Nerf

Splitlip's, face. Funny story.

I attempt to shoot at Talios feet. Another funny story.

#181470 Best Spring For Lock 'n Load

Posted by xeorogue on 04 October 2008 - 01:18 PM in Modifications

The front right shock spring from an '83 Buick Regal. MASSIVE RANGE.

....Way to spoil my next mod i was about to post.

ONTOPIC:
I also head that chain blazer springs would be the best spring without reinforcing the gun.

#181213 Hell Before Halloween. #2

Posted by xeorogue on 03 October 2008 - 01:43 PM in Nerf Wars

Rambo, me, badger and maryann, possibly xeorouge. Want to ride up with me rambo and possibly xeorouge? Rambo offered to pay for gas and Forsaken said he has a place we can stay. Besides, it'll give me more opportunity to impress you for Deal.

Hey, I'm a definate but i have a question. Whats the deal with getting BACK into the U.S. after we enter Canada? I think we might need a passport. =\

#180292 Most Quite Gun

Posted by xeorogue on 28 September 2008 - 07:58 PM in General Nerf

Urukai Bow. Even with bungees you can't even hear it firing in your hand. Anyone who saw it at the most recent DCNO can attest to that. I'm sure the Urukai Crossbow is silent as well.

I'll agree with Split on this one. He shot me in his basement from three feet away and i didn't even know he picked up the bow.

#179608 Fall Dcno

Posted by xeorogue on 25 September 2008 - 08:08 PM in Nerf Wars

If anyone from central/south jersey needs a ride to this let me know, or if anyone can PICK ME Up, let me know. Plans got changed and I really don't feel like driving down there for 3 hours alone.