sidamazo's Content

There have been 67 items by sidamazo (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#275775 Cs-18 Clip - Hands On

Posted by sidamazo on 24 May 2010 - 06:08 AM in General Nerf

Is it much heavier? And is it any harder to hold the gun compared to a super-clip?

#275351 Big Blast Question

Posted by sidamazo on 19 May 2010 - 07:31 PM in Modifications

I doubt I'd be able to get my hands on solvent weld, but i can probably get epoxy. Thanks

#275256 Big Blast Question

Posted by sidamazo on 18 May 2010 - 10:20 PM in Modifications

I'm working on my big blast and I singled it at first, but I already have a singled megamissle which is smaller and has same ranges.
I decided to coupler a turret onto it.. I don't have a real coupler, so i'm using a 3-inch piece of CPVC. It fits perfectly on the rear of the turret, and I hot glued it to the end of the tank.

I can only use tape and I used up my store of hotglue, so there's no more adhesive. Would the turret/CPVC combo be too heavy and just break off?

Edit: I's are fixed.

#274359 School Nerfwar

Posted by sidamazo on 09 May 2010 - 11:03 AM in Off Topic

I'm on my HS's crew team and this year we did a "fun night" where we played dodgeball, frisbee, volleyball, soccer, and had a nerfwar.

It wasn't allthat extravagant, just 2 teams and a CTF game in the gym. There were 2 reloading stations and a ball that we used as a flag. I'm surprised we got this to happen, because i live in a town where you can get suspended for having back-less sandals.

I wouldn't have thought there were a lot of kids that would join the war, but they did and we had a lot of fun.
The way we did it was talking to the vice principle to rent out the gym for a night. He said it was fine. Our coach was the adult superviser and it helps he works for the school district.

If you're itching for your first nerfwar (was my first) without having to goto a major war without any experience, you should try this at your school.

Post your own schoolwars for inspiration to others.

#273879 Firefly Modding Problem

Posted by sidamazo on 02 May 2010 - 11:09 AM in Modifications

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try to look for leaks and properly place the O-rings. There's almost no space between the end of the plunger tube and the back of the turret when firing though, so i don't think that's the problem.

#273774 Firefly Modding Problem

Posted by sidamazo on 30 April 2010 - 05:50 PM in Modifications

It makes a really loud crash when i fire.

#273630 Firefly Modding Problem

Posted by sidamazo on 28 April 2010 - 07:41 PM in Modifications

I was modding my new firefly for a couple weeks now since I only have time on Sundays. Everything works properly except for the plunger tube...I'm not sure what exactly is happening, but there's almost no air coming out of it. It has the same spring, and the only thing I modded was taking out the AR's. And i took out all of the garbage like the light, and the battery case.

Problem: Plunger tube isn't letting out air even though i barely touched it.

It worked perfectly fine before i opened it up.

#254509 Bbb Breech

Posted by sidamazo on 25 October 2009 - 01:24 PM in Modifications

Nice job with the barrel handle to put in the dart. Pretty clean too. Keep up the good work.

#253861 Double-capacity Standard Size Ls Mag

Posted by sidamazo on 18 October 2009 - 06:29 PM in Modifications

Wow, that's ingenious. I heard of custom springs, I'll edit my post when i figure out where you can do it. But there's always the manual way... if there is one.

#253860 Has Anyone Seen Or Used This Gun?

Posted by sidamazo on 18 October 2009 - 06:25 PM in General Nerf

I had one of these a while back. It fun to play with, but its annoying to buy refills and if the clip breaks, ur pretty much not gonna buy another one. Mine went 20ish, pretty consistently.

#217845 When's The Last Time U Were Disappointed?

Posted by sidamazo on 13 March 2009 - 02:50 PM in Off Topic

I told one of my friends that i like this girl, so he goes and asks her out...wat a c*nt.

What was your last disappointment?

#216819 Air Zone Arrow Storm

Posted by sidamazo on 07 March 2009 - 08:11 PM in Modifications

Sorry for the unnecessary post but... THAT IS A HUGE SPRING!

#215632 Quake Live Open Beta

Posted by sidamazo on 28 February 2009 - 09:38 PM in Off Topic

I played it. It's okay if this actually was a decade ago, in which case i'd play it. The graphics and gameplay is just too outdated, and not like mario or megaman outdated, i mean 30 gig celeron PC outdated.
Just my thoughts.

#215629 Big Blast Shotgun, Easy And Effective.

Posted by sidamazo on 28 February 2009 - 09:32 PM in Modifications

That is amazing. I'm definately going to try this in about a year.(yes a year)

#212813 More Of The Raider

Posted by sidamazo on 16 February 2009 - 05:17 PM in General Nerf

http://sgnerf.blogsp...ider-cs-35.html
http://www.uncrate.c...pid-fire-cs-35/
Apparently it's going to be 35$ when it comes out in Fall.

#212807 New Raider CS-35 Speculation Thread

Posted by sidamazo on 16 February 2009 - 05:01 PM in General Nerf

Its basically the same as the longshot. If you think of the front grip/handle as the bolt-action and the drum as the clip, this is just the longshot reformed. The plunger looks really big too. Stock ranges seem decent. It looks like it hits the wall pretty hard.

#211884 The Red Star Breech

Posted by sidamazo on 12 February 2009 - 09:24 PM in Darts and Barrels

Seems like there's a lot of space between the inner barrel and the outer one durka. Elaborate?

#211879 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by sidamazo on 12 February 2009 - 09:15 PM in Off Topic

Gamertag: sidwasnthere

tomorrow all day. halo3: MLG. TEAM SLAYER. OBJECTIVE. CUSTOM MAPS. MORE MLG

#208153 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by sidamazo on 31 January 2009 - 08:48 AM in Off Topic

sidwasnthere

halo 3: custom games and all versions of guardian.

Sunday all day.

#204964 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by sidamazo on 20 January 2009 - 03:47 PM in Off Topic

i mite be able 2 yes
add me up deathbycheez

gamertag: sidwasnthere

#204363 Ubgglobal.co.nr

Posted by sidamazo on 18 January 2009 - 10:47 AM in Off Topic

bump.

#204225 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by sidamazo on 17 January 2009 - 07:34 PM in Off Topic

halo 3: all versions of guardian.

Tomorrow all day

#204146 Ubgglobal.co.nr

Posted by sidamazo on 17 January 2009 - 03:10 PM in Off Topic

If anyone wants to join a gaming community that competes in gambattles.com please go to the topic site and register. then reply to threads and talk to the admins to join the teams.

#203992 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by sidamazo on 16 January 2009 - 11:09 PM in Off Topic

I'm throwing a halo3 party on wednesday at 4-6PM EST. all who want in just post. or talk to me on sidwasnothere@aim.com

#203559 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by sidamazo on 15 January 2009 - 03:42 PM in Off Topic

lets have another game nite?

#202206 Season Of Foam Updates

Posted by sidamazo on 09 January 2009 - 10:22 PM in General Nerf

You guys are GODS!

On topic.

I hope this spreads nerfing to the rest of country and Canada. You never know, this might appear on TV...*whispers* i hope *

#201558 Halo 3 Skull Malfunctions?

Posted by sidamazo on 06 January 2009 - 10:00 PM in Off Topic

Well first, you've got to have done the right things. You HAVE to start the level from the BEGINNING and then find the skull. In any case, you aren't supposed to see the achievement for some of the skulls when you find them. Its not a glitch, just a bug. You have the skulls- most likely.

#201311 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by sidamazo on 05 January 2009 - 06:46 PM in Off Topic

can we make the halo thing at 8:00 EST?

#201222 2k Turreted Mega Missile

Posted by sidamazo on 05 January 2009 - 07:39 AM in Modifications

Man, lots of people doin Mega Missiles now.... take after me huh?

ON topic

Great mod, but i don't understand one part, do you back load it, or front load it and then ramrod?

#201004 Firefly Q.

Posted by sidamazo on 04 January 2009 - 09:23 AM in General Nerf

Thanks CS, but i'm just gonna single the gun... and every other turret gun i've got.

#200685 Bb Mega Missile Mod

Posted by sidamazo on 02 January 2009 - 09:13 PM in Modifications

Just a suggestion, if you have a spare magstrike pump, it fits perfectly into where the original pump goes. A bit of hotglue and you don't have to pump a million times to fill up the tank.

#200359 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by sidamazo on 01 January 2009 - 10:48 PM in Off Topic

games played:

- halo 3

- NFS: Undercover

- Call of Duty: War at War

If you want a team for halo 3 or Rainbow 6 Vegas, go to xbox360empire.net and register.
Then go to the ABN black ops section and reply to a thread or two. Thanks for joining if you can.

#197738 Bbmm Mod

Posted by sidamazo on 21 December 2008 - 01:39 PM in Modifications

silentsnipe: yes, it holds darts. And i just modded the clip to hold hold stefans....more pictures on that later.

ner commando: the pump goes over your shoulder, and the clip in front... I like it fully exteded. It increass the balance.

#197542 Bbmm Mod

Posted by sidamazo on 20 December 2008 - 07:09 PM in Modifications

This is the second part to my mod. I don't really have a write-up this time. But you wouldn't need to see it. Its that simple. Here you go:

1. find savaged parts.

You'll need 1 magstrike pump. You won't need the vinyl.

You will also want a magstrke clip. It will improve the gun's usefulness.

2. Cutting the shell.

You need to cut the hole where the pump is to fit the magstike pump barrel.( I'll call it that... but i don't know the real name.)

here's a pic:

Posted Image

3. Hot glue gun.This will need some intelligence.

When you glue the pump barrel into the tank of the bbmm, you'll need to do it so it will fit the 3 sheets of plastic that held the old pump on.

4. The magstrike clip. This is great. Because this gun doesn't come with a stock, and i don't feel like making a real one... i improvised, with great success.

Pic's galore:

Posted Image
comparison to a modded disc shot

Posted Image
i realize the stock/mag is off-center...but it still feels good to my shoulder.

Posted Image
Guess what. The stock/mag carries ammo.... pretty sweet huh?

Posted Image
Picture of the side.

#190935 Wargames?

Posted by sidamazo on 20 November 2008 - 04:51 PM in Modifications

y the hell r u here?

#186068 Halo 3: Spiker

Posted by sidamazo on 28 October 2008 - 06:47 PM in Modifications

There's only one chain for the spiker. You should just put one of those in the middle. Also, you should think

about using more than just one color. I'm not a pre-pubescent subordinate of ice, but you should check out his

videos about painting his recon and longshot.(They have the same paint-job). That'll make the spiker look way

cooler.If u have a gamertag here's mine: sidwasnthere

I know, it's dumb.

#185004 2 Bbbb As 1 Gun

Posted by sidamazo on 22 October 2008 - 08:40 PM in Modifications

Please just don't reply to these threads anymore. Just leave them alone. The newbs can cry themselves till they get better.

#184068 Secret Strike? Where Do You Buy It?

Posted by sidamazo on 16 October 2008 - 06:24 AM in General Nerf

I've seen some at the khols in newark, NJ, if you know where that is. Seems to me that khols is the first place to go if you have one nearby.

#184065 Switch Shot Is Out

Posted by sidamazo on 16 October 2008 - 06:19 AM in General Nerf

Well, it says you can detatch the plunger. This might mean you could integrate the plunger onto another gun. Much like the Ls front gun, except this gun will have much more air output/dart range.

Echnalaid beat me to it

EDIT: If you don't have a wii, you could just sell the controller to a gamestop, and then use the empty shell for .... well an empty shell.

#183519 Improvised Barrels

Posted by sidamazo on 13 October 2008 - 06:31 PM in Homemades

I've tried crayolas and rose-art barrels, and rose-art barrels are much better. They don't have the stupid little pegs inside that are almost impossible to take out without use of a dremel(i don't have a dremel). Also, they are about the same price, and they are the same length.