mod master's Content

There have been 14 items by mod master (Search limited from 17-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#214217 Gateway Webcam Software

Posted by mod master on 22 February 2009 - 04:36 PM in Off Topic

This
This
or this

There you go. Try them all and see what you can find there. Good luck.

Well the thing is I was kind of hoping for a direct link to something that coud be useful to me. Also, i have tried many different sources. SO ANY HELP OR DIRECT LINKS ARE APRECIATED.

#212875 Gateway Webcam Software

Posted by mod master on 16 February 2009 - 07:34 PM in Off Topic

Ok so I got a Gateway computer and it had a built in webcam that came with its own software pre-installed. So I was dissapointed in the lack of effects put in (negative, sephia, etc.) So if any of you can give me a link to some decent software that would be great. It is a T-6330u model by the way.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

#198750 Windows Tricks/downloads

Posted by mod master on 24 December 2008 - 09:53 PM in Off Topic

It is a Gateway laptop with a built in webcam with the newest version of vista hope that helps!

#198282 Windows Tricks/downloads

Posted by mod master on 23 December 2008 - 12:14 PM in Off Topic

Okay well I am 100% sure I'm getting a new Gateway for Christmas (only because I was there when my parents bought it) So my question is, are there any downloads (off the internet) that I should get, or any tricks that will come in handy for me?

PS It's running the newest version of Windows Vista and it has a webcam to take pics with so any apps or tricks that can help me with that would be greatly apreciated.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

#188678 Macbook Or Dell

Posted by mod master on 09 November 2008 - 11:59 PM in Off Topic

Would anyone recomend a gateway laptap? I'm thinking of getting one. Currently I'm a mac user by the way.
sorry for no pics

#181688 Brass Cutting

Posted by mod master on 05 October 2008 - 01:39 PM in Modifications

Well I tried pipe cutters but it always bent the end of the brass way to much.

#181681 Brass Cutting

Posted by mod master on 05 October 2008 - 01:27 PM in Modifications

So as the title suggests I'm looking for a way to cut my recently bought brass. If anyone has any suggestions please step forward. Any tips are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

#172509 Longshot Catch Plate

Posted by mod master on 26 August 2008 - 09:03 AM in Modifications

Some body please help me!! Ice has not responded!!

#172502 Longshot Catch Plate

Posted by mod master on 26 August 2008 - 08:23 AM in Modifications

Hey guys while I was painting my longshot I lost the catch plate. Does anyone know how to make one or know of something I can get at a hardware that is similar.

All help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

#171767 Absolver- Titan Modification

Posted by mod master on 23 August 2008 - 12:47 PM in Modifications

I just did this mod but there was no way I could fit 7 barrels in there, way to tight. So, I just decided to take 4 barrels and surround them with duct tape, and it worked fine. Has anyone else had problems with this?

#171514 Super Moded Cool Looking Target Tech Mod

Posted by mod master on 22 August 2008 - 09:50 AM in Modifications

The longshot part sort of acts as a coupler correct? And by the way nice mod!

Edited by Vacc: For the last time.

#171215 My Youtube Account

Posted by mod master on 21 August 2008 - 10:34 AM in General Nerf

I realize I am misinforming people with my nerf vids on youtube, and this site is more important to me. Don;t take this the wrong way, I just want to please the people on this site. If more guys want it gone then want it to stay, I will delete it, and hopefully that will clear my slate, and I can start over. I'm hesitant only because I have so many people that care about it. Which is why I created this poll. I will make my decision on saturday.

For any of you that don;t know, I'm uin13. link

Please stay and if the poll wants u to leave atleast leave the vids u already put up for other noobs dnt delete u just putting up new vids but only if they want u to leave please stay

#170979 Scout Modification

Posted by mod master on 20 August 2008 - 05:01 PM in Modifications

What does the foam in the dart holders do?

#170183 Tubeless Tire Valve?

Posted by mod master on 18 August 2008 - 12:04 AM in Modifications

Hey guys I love this site! I just have a question about where I can buy a tubeless tire valve? I'm not sure if its also called a schrader valve.

Thanks in advance!