man with many guns's Content

There have been 162 items by man with many guns (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#70224 Dremel

Posted by man with many guns on 01 January 2006 - 12:16 PM in General Nerf

Thanks, also do you know the average price for a bit? I couldn't find any information at dremel.com

They're usually about $3-5 depending on what it is.

#70206 Nerfhaven In The Press!

Posted by man with many guns on 31 December 2005 - 07:58 PM in General Nerf

I don't know about you guys, but I was pissed when I seen that dudes artcle. Nice post on there for feedback Sinfil, I'm surrprised that he put my feedback up there, read what I said on there. Man, that guy needs to get a life.
Whoa, Groove! I love DbF! I read every one of them! Do you draw them by hand, or are they cgi or some thing? Good job on that.
Groove for president!
Groove for president!
Groove for president!

#70156 New To Forum & Firefly Questions

Posted by man with many guns on 30 December 2005 - 05:18 PM in General Nerf

Hi, welcome to NH. I seen some one with the same name on CS, do you play CS?
Here are some mods for the Firefly: BAM!
and
BAM!
I would also read this, as well as all the other stickys.

#70145 First Gun?

Posted by man with many guns on 30 December 2005 - 01:53 PM in General Nerf

It could also be the ratchet blast.
My first nerf gun was the all mighty B 'n A. I got into nerfing just shooting some friends when I was like 6. Then later I just kept getting more and more nerf guns. I finally searched nerf on the internet, and found some nerf sight with a mod, then I went running to my dad and said "Dadddy, daddy, there's theses neat people who can make nerf guns go super far, can you dothat for my nerf gun, can you can you can you?"
Then my dads like "Well, it seems to hard, I don't think you should be doing that any ways." So, I remembered the NIC later, and thought I'd give it a whirl, so here I am today.

#70121 When Titans Fall

Posted by man with many guns on 29 December 2005 - 10:26 PM in Modifications

I'm not sure I under sdtand the problem, but if it was me I would goop over that hole, and e-tape ove the goop. Let it dry, then I think that should work.

It(the pin) is a moving part so goop wouldn't work.

Sorry, I didn't under stand the problem.

#70099 Any Other Guns Like This?

Posted by man with many guns on 29 December 2005 - 03:24 PM in General Nerf

There is the double shot, lightning blitz, splitfire, and you can also mod high powered guns to have multiple barrels.

#70094 When Titans Fall

Posted by man with many guns on 29 December 2005 - 02:13 PM in Modifications

I'm not sure I under sdtand the problem, but if it was me I would goop over that hole, and e-tape ove the goop. Let it dry, then I think that should work.

#69983 Open Letter To New Members And Admins

Posted by man with many guns on 27 December 2005 - 07:38 PM in General Nerf

Manwithmanyguns, while seemingly noble, a confession isn't going to help here. Act, and respect will come with it.

~ompa

I will try to post less, and do less of the the points that veggie brought up. I really didn't realize what I was doing, and but I do now. In case I do accdentaly gp back to being the uber n00b around here, will some one please remind me?

#69980 Open Letter To New Members And Admins

Posted by man with many guns on 27 December 2005 - 06:40 PM in General Nerf

I know I'm not respected around here, and I know I'm a n00b. I'm sorry for ruining the boards. I shouldn't have been such a dumb ass. I'll start posting less. I think I have contributed some with some mods, but not much.

#69952 Dart Tag Mod? Yes I Searched

Posted by man with many guns on 27 December 2005 - 12:38 PM in Modifications

Manwithmanyguns, don't jump on him so quickly; so he's done some stupid things. Almost all of us have.

~ompa

You're right, I shouldn't have. I was mad yesterday, so I just kind of naturally took it out on him. Sorry koolsteve, I shouldn't have been like that.
HAHA, Shitty nerfer do you honestly think I care what you think about me or call me? You even got banned for it. So what, I got it wrong what he said.

#69872 The Barricade Buster/ Real Nerf Grenade

Posted by man with many guns on 26 December 2005 - 11:05 AM in Homemades

Wow, thats a nice big area. It looked like it would have a pretty good range to. Haha, that backround noise was kind of funny.

#69871 Dart Tag Mod? Yes I Searched

Posted by man with many guns on 26 December 2005 - 11:02 AM in Modifications

Since when are spring guns force limited? We allready know your brain is limited, and in fact spring guns (or as you retarded kind call them "cocking guns") are smarter than you.

#69853 I'm New.

Posted by man with many guns on 25 December 2005 - 09:33 PM in General Nerf

I'd say your best bet would be to mod ana airtech 2000, you should single it, and not quad it. All you have to do is glue the barrel right onto the valve. After you complete that, then I would mod an NF. You should be feeling pretty confident then, then you can mod about any thing, if you can't, I suggest you do more begginer mods. There is alot of good nerf articles floating around on the web, I would look at ehm if I was you.

#69838 I'm New.

Posted by man with many guns on 25 December 2005 - 05:08 PM in General Nerf

But you could replace the barrel. Welcome to NH.

#69642 Lubricants Of Choice

Posted by man with many guns on 20 December 2005 - 09:49 PM in General Nerf

I just put mine in the straight in the plunger tube.

#69624 Lubricants Of Choice

Posted by man with many guns on 20 December 2005 - 04:26 PM in General Nerf

I use viggietable oil to lubricate my guns. It seems to add a few feet, but not as much as you guys are saying. I used vasilene one time on a double cross bow, and it totaly screwed it up. There was vasilene all down the barrels and every thing, the gun was broke.

#69231 Secret Shot

Posted by man with many guns on 14 December 2005 - 07:02 PM in Modifications

If your using micro stefans, then you don't want to use 1/2 pvc.
Micros- 1/2" CPVC(tight), PETG(loose or tight, depending on your FBR), Brass(loose), Copper (loose, I think)
Megas- 1/2" Pvc(loose or tight, depending if it's lbue or black lettered(black is loose,blue is thight) , large sizes of brass(loose)
For air guns you want loose, for spring you want tight. The secret shot is a spring gun. Any gun that you pump is an air gun, any gun that you cock is a spring gun.

#69222 Yes.... Yes Its Me!

Posted by man with many guns on 14 December 2005 - 05:58 PM in Off Topic

Who, whos back?

#69220 Knives/swords Collections

Posted by man with many guns on 14 December 2005 - 05:35 PM in Off Topic

Angel, thats sick! I love it! Thanks for the pic, I;m interested in a knife like that, where did you get it and how much? I would love to have on of those. The reason it looks like a toy is that those knifes are for display only, and they are made to look good and only to look good.

Wow, those are awesome palose, are all of your swords like that? You'd have to be a drug dealer to pay for those, are you? ;) Do you medival reinact or somehing?

#69056 My Ss2 Is Smoking

Posted by man with many guns on 11 December 2005 - 08:22 PM in General Nerf

This happens to my sm750. I'm not sure what it is, but I wouldn't worry about it.

#69043 Ps2 Network Adapter

Posted by man with many guns on 11 December 2005 - 04:35 PM in Off Topic

Is tds braod band? If it is not, then I wouldn't buy it. I think only one or two games used dial up for online play. It doesn't come with the internet cord. I forgot about the internet cord. But what i did was transfer the internet cordform my computer to my ps2.
Edit: Davis doesn't know what he is talking about in the hq thread. You shouldn't pay attention to him anyways. :huh:

#69041 Ps2 Network Adapter

Posted by man with many guns on 11 December 2005 - 04:11 PM in Off Topic

1. It is defiently worth it if you have online caplable games. I payed $40 for mine, and it was worth every penny.

2.If you actaully play ps2, yes defenetly.

3 It works by you hooking your internet cords into those ports there.you do not have to buy any thing else for it to work. About every game you see that is online capable will have somebody playing on it, with the exceptions of the first 2 atv games(they have been out so long nobody plays them any more).
I would defenetly get it, havieng one, I don't know how you could go with out one.
My questions to you:
1. What online capable games do you have?

2. What internet connection do you have.

Hope I could help.

#69020 Self-propelled Arrows/missles?

Posted by man with many guns on 11 December 2005 - 10:23 AM in Homemades

It probably is like a Titan that shoots skyward.

-Piney-

No, it is alot more powerful than a titan, It seeems to have alot more presure.

Sg, if you was going to do this idea, inspite of inpracticality, these rockets would be what to do it with, as the sides are plastic. They plastic sides would be perfect for an expanding bladder.

#69011 Self-propelled Arrows/missles?

Posted by man with many guns on 10 December 2005 - 10:22 PM in Homemades

Pinney, a long time ago, I have fired that exact rocket, and it is no where near dangerous. I have fired engine powered rockets to, one almost blew up near me, with that I have had no problems with any failure. Depending how onld he is, you could proboly have him with it unsupervised. You pump it estamting 30 times, and there is a guage telling when it is full, then you press a button ( I forget where it is now) then it fires. It fired about 90 feet in the air, definetly as high as an engine rocket using an a or a b engine. It doesn't go anywhere near whree it is fired even with no wind. There is no parashoot to set up eiother. Once again, depending on his age, he could put it together himself. Assmbly is only connect the barrel, and the plastic tube to the pump tube. It is very very durable to, we fired it probably 25-30 times in a row, doing the same thing the next day. I don't think it would be to easy for him to fire it at things if he doesn't have any one helping him, as the pump tube needs to be held up. I think he'll love it!
Sg, I don't think that would be practicle in a nerf war.

#69001 Posting And You

Posted by man with many guns on 10 December 2005 - 06:10 PM in Off Topic

Way,way,way old news. I saw that 2 years ago.

edit: Pico, you can kiss my ass.

#68997 Better Game

Posted by man with many guns on 10 December 2005 - 05:13 PM in Off Topic

Oh, I thought you meant pc. CoD sucks for ps2, do not wast your time money, frustration, sanity on CoD for ps2,not sure about the big red one though. Get brothers in arms either one if you want a good game.

#68960 Stefan Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 09 December 2005 - 08:52 PM in Modifications

I'm not so sure about it until i see the pics. It's the second forum url, not the fist it should be like this: [img} url {/img], exept they are all ['s.

#68923 Better Game

Posted by man with many guns on 08 December 2005 - 09:54 PM in Off Topic

Yeah, Call of duty united offensive, it's the expansion pack, but makes the game so much better. In uo you can drive tanks, jeep, and German motorcycles. It also adds new weapons, like portible heavy machine guns, and semi-auto. If there is no vehicles in multiplayer, the lag seems like alot smaller. Uo is also alot easier to make maps for, or so I've heard.

#68903 Better Game

Posted by man with many guns on 08 December 2005 - 05:34 PM in Off Topic

I play multiplayer, not single.

#68899 Better Game

Posted by man with many guns on 08 December 2005 - 05:21 PM in Off Topic

Call of duty kicks ass! You should have CoD:UO on the list.

#68844 Supermaxx 750 Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 06 December 2005 - 04:57 PM in Modifications

The barrel isn't crooked, its just the pic.
The recemended pumps are 3-4 pumps, and I get estimatedly 90-95 feet. I don't have a tape mesure long enough to mesure it.
Cxwq's mod was the new one, so that could have effected it to.

#68819 Supermaxx 750 Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 05 December 2005 - 07:22 PM in Modifications

All right, so you all know the story with this gun, lets get down to moding it. Here’s the gun stock: Posted Image
Tools needed:
6in. of ½ inch cpvc
Phillips screwdriver
Hot glue gun
Hammer
Something to pry/smash the orange caps off

1. Surprisingly, the hardest step. Do what ever you can to get the orange caps off (dremel, file, smash, pry, melt, just whatever you can). Then remove all the screws.
Posted Image
2. Take the pump out, and plug it with your hot glue gun. It should look like this (sorry the pic is low quality): Posted Image
3. Cut the your cpvc with a hack saw, then file the ends. Posted Image
4. Take the cpvc and pound it down in the valve, and place a ring of hot glue around the cpvc, and it should look something like this: Posted Image
5. Place all the internals back in the case.
Posted Image
6. Screw the case back together. Now you have a foamy weapon of doom!
Posted Image

#68816 At2k Quad Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 05 December 2005 - 05:22 PM in Modifications

Well, I have to say that it looks like the barrels could bend or fall off at any moment, but maybe your hot glue is better than mine. I think that I would use epoxy instead, and possibly put a pole of something in the middle just to make sure that they are aligned.

Just one question that I've never really asked. What do you do to get the darts into the back of the barrels? Do you ramrod, or is the fit loose enough that you can just blow them down?

I take the dart, and twist and then blow. It won't fall off, I have threw these on the ground hard.

#68789 Air Tech 2000 Mods?

Posted by man with many guns on 04 December 2005 - 06:02 PM in Modifications

Pico, sorry for dobting, I definetly believe that. Just so you know, its not a good idea pump it more than 3-4 times though. My family had a station wagon just like that. ^_^
Once again, sorry for not beliveing you.

#68762 Videos

Posted by man with many guns on 03 December 2005 - 07:58 PM in Nerf Wars

I found one: http://nerfhaven.com...topic=99981345/

And another one:
http://nerfhaven.com...opic=998154324/

#68754 Help

Posted by man with many guns on 03 December 2005 - 04:53 PM in Modifications

I've tryed it manualy, and I don't think there is. Best of luck.

#68740 Help

Posted by man with many guns on 03 December 2005 - 01:44 PM in Modifications

First of all, you want to take apart the guns, to get all the air restrictors out. And second do you have a dremel or a drill? If you do, I would advise you to use ompas first part of his mod. Hope that helps.

#68734 At2k Quad Mod

Posted by man with many guns on 03 December 2005 - 12:47 PM in Modifications

Are the barrels stable? They dont jiggle or move or anything with them just being hot glued to the turret? I would probably like tape them all together in the middle or something just to be sure.

Yeah, they are rock solid. You could tape them just to be sure, but I would worry about it. I have used a quaded at2k in a war, and I am really rough on my guns, and I throw the my guns down in the middle of the war and spin them very hard.

#68733 Air Tech 2000 Mods?

Posted by man with many guns on 03 December 2005 - 12:41 PM in Modifications

it will just keep letting the exces air out.

And more air. Your range will decrease each extra pump that you pump it when you leave the pump handle stock. I have pump it 10 times without the pump plugged, and it fired about 50-40 feeet.
It is generly advised not to pump it over 3-4 pumps if you have it plugged, any more than that, it wil be to much presure for the valve and tubing.
Pico, your saying at 110', the stefan still had enough altitude to go over the top of a tree? I'm not buying it, even if its angled. How high was the tree? Could you take a pic of the tree?

#68728 Air Tech 2000 Mods?

Posted by man with many guns on 03 December 2005 - 09:58 AM in Modifications

Great job! But why did you post it here?