charachu's Content

There have been 5 items by charachu (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#65734 Do You Search?

Posted by charachu on 13 October 2005 - 11:30 PM in General Nerf

Actually, I do a little of both. Use the search first, if I can't find it, I'll browse around.

#65479 Help With Fixing My Razorbeast?

Posted by charachu on 10 October 2005 - 07:12 PM in General Nerf

Wow. Ok, thanks for the quick responses! And I'm sorry about the "..." thing, it's more a long pause kind of space between talking. Like when you're thinking of the right word. But I'll take a look at your mods, Starbuck. Thanks :(

Edit:
Also, I'm not really quite looking for Nerf warring just yet, I just want to make my Razorbeast work better.

#65462 Seen FF VII Advent Children Yet?

Posted by charachu on 10 October 2005 - 04:29 PM in Off Topic

Grab a torrent client (Azureus, ABC, BitTornado, BitComet), open the torrent file in the client, and it should start downloading..or prompt you for a place to put it when it downloads. Wait a bit, and voila! FF:AC.

#65460 Ammo Belt

Posted by charachu on 10 October 2005 - 04:26 PM in Homemades

Oh! That's exactly what I was looking for! Awesome.

Edit: Sorry for reviving an old thread. :(

#65459 Help With Fixing My Razorbeast?

Posted by charachu on 10 October 2005 - 04:03 PM in General Nerf

:wacko:
Yes, I'm a n00b. Yes I've seen how you all hate the Razorbeast...
In any case, I was taking mine apart today...and I opened it from the top. A small spring with an orange..locker..thingy...popped out. And I have no idea where it goes...any one willing to open theirs up and take some pics or just tell me where the thing goes? :( Yah. I know. I'm lame <_<

Thanks in advance!

Edit:
Ah...stupid me.
I fixed it...but now...why do people hate modding the Razorbeast?
Just unmoddable?
I saw the one on Frost Vectron's site..<_< so..y'know, don't bother linking to that one. Again, thanks in advance!