ogopogo's Content

There have been 86 items by ogopogo (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#107736 Manta Ray Modification

Posted by ogopogo on 26 May 2007 - 11:44 PM in Modifications

Very nise mod you might want to (re enforce <----cant spell.) the internals manta rays have been know to brake easly. I dont know exactly what parts break easy but hopefully someone will post them.
I think its the plunger tubes and catchs.----Sean

#107734 What Not To Do With A Titan And A 410 Shotgun Shell

Posted by ogopogo on 26 May 2007 - 11:36 PM in General Nerf

410 shells are spendy. I really dought this happend and why make a post about it if it did (To tell us all your a moron) And if it hit a rock and exploded wouldent the shot come back at you since the heavy end with the primer would be the part hitting the rock. Or did it turn in mid air magicaly!

I had a idea for makeing a spring gun shoot 22.cal LR ammo but i relized it was the dumbest thing i ever thought of doing. Nerf guns and explotions dont mix EVER.-----Sean

#107704 Kickback

Posted by ogopogo on 26 May 2007 - 07:51 PM in Homemades

A powerfull plunger gun will jump because of the plunger smashes into the frount of the tube.
Recoil is generated by the air pushing the projectile pushing back on the gun.
So the heavier the projectile the more recoil and the faster the projectile the more recoil.
Recoil is something people shooting real guns and thing generaly try to get rid of since it can throw of aim.
I dont know why you would want a nerf gun to do that but i dont really care have fun the battery in the Titan will generate recoil but it can also destroy the battery makeing it leak battery acid and thats not good so i dont recomend it.-------Sean

#107703 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by ogopogo on 26 May 2007 - 07:41 PM in Modifications

What i said nothing about a site rail. How did you get the scope on did you use mounts or did you glue it or something?

#107605 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by ogopogo on 25 May 2007 - 10:57 PM in Modifications

In that it's long, has a trigger, a scope, and a magazine? Sure but other than that no.

Exactly what i was thinking. And why put a scope on it i know you wanted it to look like what the gun from what ever video game thats from. But a scope and mounts is a waste of money for a Nerf gun. Also weres the orange? (Its so relistic it could be mistaken for a real gun) <---Sarcasm

On a niser note custom snake that BBB is very nise.

#99131 My At3k Mod

Posted by ogopogo on 02 February 2007 - 12:45 AM in Modifications

I love the mod but im not to shure on the range because a singled at3k barly hits that range. And even with you extra pumps the turret is not air tight like the barrel on a single barrel is.

Not sure what to tell ya. A tape measure is a tape measure. I backed it up by hitting 160FPS on the chronograph.

Now that i see the post that proves your not a 13 yera old im starting to belive you Good work.

#99128 My At3k Mod

Posted by ogopogo on 02 February 2007 - 12:27 AM in Modifications

I love the mod but im not to shure on the range because a singled at3k barly hits that range. And even with you extra pumps the turret is not air tight like the barrel on a single barrel is.

#99123 Speedloaders...

Posted by ogopogo on 01 February 2007 - 11:59 PM in Modifications

My sm1500 with 4 speedloader things on it Posted Image

Posted Image Me useing them.

#97856 Turreted Big Blast...of Doom

Posted by ogopogo on 07 January 2007 - 01:55 PM in Modifications

I love it, fix it up so it works, make it cleaner, and I am gonna have to try that myself. When you get it to work, post a write up.

Guilo

Forgot to say, nice job Falcon, I will have to try this too if it works well.

I was a joke man and 15 feets the best its getting. Falcon i might just have to buy on of them key ring thing so i can stick a turret on my sm5k.

#97829 Turreted Big Blast...of Doom

Posted by ogopogo on 06 January 2007 - 10:22 PM in Modifications

What is it with the West Coast and putting turrets on everything? It doesn't matter how many shots you have loaded if you CAN'T HIT SHIT TO BEGIN WITH! I swear to god, if I see an SSPB with a 2k turret I just might hang up my hat.

PS, set a date for Armageddon. I'll show you AGAIN why turrets aren't necessary.

Sorry OMC i could not help my self and its not that i want you to hang up your hat eather. I just saw it as a challenge. Posted Image
It gets like 15 feet and i plan on takeing the turret of. Sorry its ugly i only spent like 5 mins on it.

Also falcon nise use of the at4k.

#97656 Streamline Darts Refill Packs

Posted by ogopogo on 03 January 2007 - 08:23 PM in General Nerf

You're not an admin.

And you try so very hard to be one but I don't ever comment that...

He might as well be one hes a very respected member unlike you so shut up.

#97159 Eagle Eye

Posted by ogopogo on 26 December 2006 - 12:12 AM in Modifications

Yet another awsome mod for a awsome not modded much gun. And the At3k intagration is just iceing on the cake of nerfy goodness.

#97030 Rf-mav

Posted by ogopogo on 24 December 2006 - 04:14 PM in Modifications

Thats awsome very original. Does it fell like it puts out a desent amount of air?

#96271 Problem

Posted by ogopogo on 10 December 2006 - 11:46 PM in General Nerf

No not really sorry. Try spraying some vegituble oil in there it might help the seal.

#96268 Problem

Posted by ogopogo on 10 December 2006 - 11:19 PM in General Nerf

I have no idea what pocket gun your talking about it is proboly the SSBP the one with the pump right under the barrel and the button on top as the trigger. If its that gun hold it upside down and pump as fast as you can this seems to work for mine. Also try pumping with your finger over the barrel then trying that trick.

#96005 What Gun Is This?

Posted by ogopogo on 05 December 2006 - 11:03 PM in General Nerf

Relocate the barrel on the monoblast you found and it will become your favorite pistol my old one got 70-75 feet and rocked just drill a hole in the blue part in the front thats above the barrel and put a barrel on it. Then seal up the old barrel hole.

#94724 Chain Guns?

Posted by ogopogo on 17 November 2006 - 06:57 PM in General Nerf

I got my first chain gun last weekend and i love it i got it from goodwill with 22 shots worth of chain a defender D3 pistol and a hidden shot for $3.50 i love goodwill super stores. I modded a few of the chain links with cpvc and im getting 40-55 with it. I would use it in a war over a pc or magstrike because its got great ROF and does not just waste ammo.

#94530 Holiday Raffle

Posted by ogopogo on 15 November 2006 - 06:43 PM in General Nerf

#92931 Another Nite Finder Color Change

Posted by ogopogo on 24 October 2006 - 10:15 PM in General Nerf

I love the new color scheme! but it needs more pink... and Neon Green

-bags

Agreed all nerf guns should be Monoblast green or some other neon color.

maybe do an all orange one with black tiger stripes...lol.

I really hope they do that was my second favorite gun color wise. My first is the monoblast of course.

#92560 My First Made Modified Darts

Posted by ogopogo on 21 October 2006 - 11:48 PM in Modifications

Yeah i know what everyone is thinking, " there crap why bother."

Well not really when i first started modding i used erasers as weights they worked very well.I started useing bbs when all the pencils in my house ran out of erasers. :o

#90572 Commlink Integration

Posted by ogopogo on 26 September 2006 - 09:48 PM in Modifications

Wow i have been a fan of most of your mods but this ones by far my favorite. What is the range on the commlink and the at2k? Great paint job as well.

#90426 Sprinkler Valve

Posted by ogopogo on 24 September 2006 - 10:12 PM in Homemades

Some solinoid do have threaded ends so mabey. If you want a good answer to this question ask it on a air cannon or paintball fourm.

#89000 Ogopogos High Rof Sm1500 Mod. Now With Video

Posted by ogopogo on 04 September 2006 - 02:54 PM in Modifications

Here is me reloading and shooting it sorry its so short my camera that takes vids suckshttp://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/elwood91/?action=view&current=P1010001-1.flv

#88902 New Longshot Mod/integration

Posted by ogopogo on 03 September 2006 - 03:54 PM in Modifications

Wow great work and great idea. I love the looks of the long shot with the sidearm there.

#88844 Ogopogos High Rof Sm1500 Mod. Now With Video

Posted by ogopogo on 02 September 2006 - 10:58 PM in Modifications

Maybe it's just me.. but that serves no purpose. Your outer barrels don't line up with the couplers, so it really only serves as an ammo older or for looks.

Ok this is how it works you load a dart in eatch end of the cpvc clip aka the 2 lenghts glued together then once you shoot off the darts from one side of the clip you flip it around to the other side with a dart in it.

#88838 Ogopogos High Rof Sm1500 Mod. Now With Video

Posted by ogopogo on 02 September 2006 - 10:20 PM in Modifications

I know there are many sm1500 right ups but i notised none of them were like mine and that the sm1500 doesnt seem to get as much credit as crossbows titans and longshots O my. The sm1500 is one of the all time greatest nerf guns and it deserved a better right up. So here it is!

parts and tools needed

1 Supermaxx 1500 old or new style
1 Flat headed screw driver or other prying devise
1 Philps head screw driver
4 1/2 Inch cpvc couplers
4 Feet of 1/2 inch cpvc
1 hot glue gun and a few glue sticks

Ok first you will need to open up the Sm1500.
Unscrew all the screw and pop of the caps used to hold the front and end of the gun together.
cap 1Posted Image
cap 2Posted Image

Now open the gun it should look like this if it does not you have a big problum. LOL
Posted Image

Now remove the turret from the air tank. Then take you flat headed screw driver and pry off the stock barrels. Then cut of the black thing down to were the barrel stubs are it should look like this. Posted Image

Now take your 4 cpvc couplers and glue them to the barrel stubs so it looks like this.Posted Image

Now you can plug the pump or do a bic pen mod to the trigger if you want.

Next put back the turret and the pump if you plugged it. It should look like this Posted Image

Then screw it back together.

Now take your 4 feet of cpvc and cut it into 8 5 or 6 inch lenghts.

Now take 2 lenghts of the cpvc and hot glue them together so that there is a 1 1/2 inch lenght sticking out each side it should look like this. Posted Image
Make 4 of these.
Give your self a pat on the back your done now it should look like this bad ass thing.Posted Image

#88814 My New Improved Sm5000

Posted by ogopogo on 02 September 2006 - 05:39 PM in Modifications

I am fellow SM5K user and i love the paintjob on that thing. Also have you reinfored the tanks O ring i blew one out of my old sm5k you can see how to reinforce it in Nerf LCRs mod. Here is the link to that http://cpanel21.fuit...hp?topic=2022.0

#88768 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by ogopogo on 01 September 2006 - 11:06 PM in Modifications

There work great it gets amazing ROF and it looks super cool with all that crap on the front. Here is a pis of the barrels of the the gun. Posted Image

Does anyone know if this has been done to anyother sm1500 or AT2K.

#88766 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by ogopogo on 01 September 2006 - 10:35 PM in Modifications

Here are the modded guns i use most besides my cpvc vertion of forsakin angles BBB that is broken right now but being fixed. Posted Image Sm5k=nested 9/16 brass in 1/2inch pvc with a 1/2inch pvc coupler and plugged pump and reinforced insides i basicly did Nerf LCRs mod to it and painted it yellow. At2k= 1/2 inch cpvc 1/2inch pvc breach plugged pump. NF= new spring 2 Orings and a 1/2inch cpvc coupler it has very fast ROF with cpvc clip things i made for it. SS1 new spring and just a normal 1/2 cpvc barrel. Sm1500 plugged pump 4 1/2 inch cpvc couplers and 4 cpvc clip things to go with it.

Here is another pic of the Sm5k.Posted Image

And another one of the Sm1500 Posted Image

#86830 If You Could Bring Back Any Nerf Gun

Posted by ogopogo on 08 August 2006 - 07:32 PM in General Nerf

The monoblast for shure! Great with a barrel relocation and a great stock gun not to mention it came in a awsome color of green and only costed 5 bucks.

#86591 New At Toys-r-us

Posted by ogopogo on 05 August 2006 - 07:33 PM in General Nerf

When I was going to Toys-R-Us in Portland, OR

Wow another oregon nerfer im in forest grove oregon and there are 3 more guys in the salem area. I also notised RF20 at the toysRus in portland try target for longshots thats were i got mine.

#86380 Favorite Music Style -poll-

Posted by ogopogo on 02 August 2006 - 11:55 PM in Off Topic

I like a alot of bands but some of my favorits are The dead kennedys , MC chris , subhumans , the US bombs , black flag, sage francis, and motorhead.

#84780 Washington State?

Posted by ogopogo on 11 July 2006 - 01:11 PM in Nerf Wars

Gentlemen, this thread is over a year old. It might help your planning to start a new thread and see how many more people will see it.

O sorry i frogot to cheak the date i just saw it when i serched new posts.

#84689 Washington State?

Posted by ogopogo on 10 July 2006 - 07:50 PM in Nerf Wars

I was thinking of hosting a war in forest grove oregon it would be inbetwean you guys and the salem guys i also have lots of freinds from portland who nerf so i could pull together a large size war and host at my house i have 7.5 acres. Im not promising i can have a war i need to talk to my parents.

#84492 My Super 2k

Posted by ogopogo on 06 July 2006 - 11:01 PM in Modifications

Well modding the force in its origanal shell would be very hard since the air tank points up. By the way that was my origanal plan until i opened it.

#84486 My Super 2k

Posted by ogopogo on 06 July 2006 - 09:20 PM in Modifications

Ok i bought a Force from goodwill for 2 dollers i opened it up and found out about its weird airtank. So i desided to see if it would intagrade into anything i happend to have a at2k shell right there so i got to work. Here it is my super at2k Posted Image

INTERNALS Posted Image please post your comments here is a thread with a pic of the force http://www.nerfhq.co...php?topic=202.0 It gets ranges around 140-150 with 9 pumps I like were the pump is on this gun alot it makes it easy to pump for me.

#83001 Finding Your Inner Nerf

Posted by ogopogo on 08 June 2006 - 07:43 PM in General Nerf

I was haveing a 1 on 1 war with my freind he had a quaded at2k i had my sm5k. He chased me down after i shot and shot 3 of his dart all just missing my head then when he was about to shoot agien i droped on the ground and shot my sm5k. I hit him right in the middel of his forehead from 50 feet.

For God's sake learn to spell.

I am sorry. I am takeing spelling classes because my spellings so bad no joke.

#82992 Finding Your Inner Nerf

Posted by ogopogo on 08 June 2006 - 06:10 PM in General Nerf

I was haveing a 1 on 1 war with my freind he had a quaded at2k i had my sm5k. He chased me down after i shot and shot 3 of his dart all just missing my head then when he was about to shoot agien i droped on the ground and shot my sm5k. I hit him right in the middel of his forehead from 50 feet.

#81289 How Tall Are You?

Posted by ogopogo on 05 May 2006 - 06:41 PM in Off Topic

Im 14 years old and 6,4 and it is hell on my knees and back mainly because i skateboard. I also hit my head on every thing.

#81120 Photography

Posted by ogopogo on 02 May 2006 - 07:02 PM in Off Topic

Yet agien more new pics from me. Just tell me if i should start editing them into my old post.

Posted Image

Posted Image