Dangzter's Content

There have been 9 items by Dangzter (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#5014 Favorite Video Game

Posted by Dangzter on 26 May 2003 - 04:58 PM in Off Topic

omg how can you say that fallout 1 is better than 2?
you cant even run in that game and it only last like 36 hours.

Plus theres waaayy better stuff in 2 and way more npc's. I think you should play it over again.

#4997 Favorite Video Game

Posted by Dangzter on 26 May 2003 - 01:07 AM in Off Topic

Hey i said Fallout 1 is a horrible game not Fallout 2.

#4757 Favorite Video Game

Posted by Dangzter on 19 May 2003 - 02:01 AM in Off Topic

Tetris, the original one. keep it simple

and btw fallout 1 is a horrible game. the fighting takes like hours. but soldat is fun!

#4742 Diablo Ii: Character Name

Posted by Dangzter on 18 May 2003 - 05:35 PM in Off Topic

A good name for that character would be "god of speed"

and btw my name on useast is sheifeng alltho my main characters are on west.

#3562 Rotc Anyone Got It?

Posted by Dangzter on 17 April 2003 - 02:11 AM in Off Topic

[SIZE=7][COLOR=blue] JUz wonderin...... anyone out there got ROTC besides me??? and if you do did you go to spring camp last week?

#2986 Carpoolin

Posted by Dangzter on 04 April 2003 - 08:37 PM in Nerf Wars

I just heard that the April YANO will be held down here in Irvine, Cali. After reading the post by cqwz, i sat to myself thinking... THATS ONLY A 2 HOUR DRIVE FROM SAN DIEGO. Then i sat to myself thinking once again and realised that i cant drive yet and my parents arent goin to drive me up there for something they don't understand. So if you ppl comin down to San Diego have large cars, could you possibly let me car pool wit you guys? Of i could chip in and take a greyhound up there. I REALLY want to go, but alas... im only 15.....

#2959 San Diego, Cali Ppl

Posted by Dangzter on 04 April 2003 - 02:18 AM in General Nerf

Well i've heard of you ppl out there in Canada and ohio havin competition and nerf wars and that good stuff. But down here in cali everybody either skates, surfs or gangbangs. and i be gettin bored playin nerf with me and just 3 other friends so i was wonderin are there any other ppl out there that live in San diego? if you do Hollla.

#2958 Help With Air Tank

Posted by Dangzter on 04 April 2003 - 02:04 AM in Homemades

wow gunned down...... your mean

#2889 Help With Air Tank

Posted by Dangzter on 01 April 2003 - 11:10 PM in Homemades

[SIZE=7][COLOR=blue] This may seem like a very stupid thing to ask but is there any way to make a homemade and NOT have to use an air tank to shoot the damn thing. I dont feel like carrying around my backpack most of the time and lugging around that air tank will be a bitch. So if any of you ****ers out there can help me with this prediciment plz reply. Thnx. <_<