Zack Koukios's Content

There have been 24 items by Zack Koukios (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#195123 Airtech 10000 Or At10k For Short

Posted by Zack Koukios on 09 December 2008 - 11:28 PM in Modifications

This seems dangerous as hell, if that tube gets too full, it'll shard pieces into your hands.

thats not going to happen unless you are talking about extremely high pressures. He used sch. 80 pvc which is pressure rated way beyond pvc and pvc would have worked for this aplication

#192656 Black Friday Debrief

Posted by Zack Koukios on 29 November 2008 - 01:37 AM in General Nerf

KB Toys in Dallas!

WoOt!

$5 BBMMs
$3 AT1Ks
$15 AT3K Twin Pack
$15 BBBB Twin Pack
and one AT4K for $15.

Effeminate stuff.

Shit it looks like I'll be going to my local KB Toys to find an at4k. I've always wanted one

#192628 Bleeding Bullet

Posted by Zack Koukios on 29 November 2008 - 12:01 AM in Modifications

I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work but it would be pointless. May as well just play paintball.

ps. What if threads like this are usually looked down upon by the NIC unless there is suffecient work or research behind it. You might want to put more work into it before posting something like this again

#192618 Black Friday Debrief

Posted by Zack Koukios on 28 November 2008 - 10:45 PM in General Nerf

Rapid fire shotgun for $16 at Fleet Farm

#192401 Speedloader/at2k Integation: 'sploder

Posted by Zack Koukios on 28 November 2008 - 12:27 AM in Modifications

98 Ft for a atk2? Is that normal?

For a singled at2k i believe it is

#192228 Ar Removed Made It Worse?

Posted by Zack Koukios on 27 November 2008 - 01:10 PM in Modifications

Hey guys I was wondering if I removed the AR in my longshot the wrong way becasue the darts go about 30ft flat. 20ft with stefans. What I did was I opened the gun removed the plunger then used neddle-nose pliars to grap one of the little grooves on the piece that covers the AR then I yanked it out. I then broke the limiter stick off with a flat head screw-driver. If someone knows what I did wrong then please tell.

can you see all the way through the barrel to the plunger head?

#191590 Mystery Gun

Posted by Zack Koukios on 23 November 2008 - 10:01 PM in General Nerf

that reminds me a lot of the Light Storm blasters.

#191469 Halo Ma5c Assault Rifle Nerf Gun

Posted by Zack Koukios on 23 November 2008 - 03:57 PM in Modifications

Thats pretty sick looking. Props to you. What kind of ranges does it get?

#191187 At3ks At Walmart

Posted by Zack Koukios on 21 November 2008 - 09:34 PM in General Nerf

Dude i'm not one to bash but be careful. Not only has this been discussed before it was discussed in a thread that should have been in the "Product Awareness" thread, just like this one.

i did a search and came up with nothing related. I realize now that it should have put it in the Nerf Product Awareness Thread but i've been working on a paper for the last 4 hours so my brain is pretty much dead right now.

#191184 At3ks At Walmart

Posted by Zack Koukios on 21 November 2008 - 09:22 PM in General Nerf

http://www.blackfrid...-friday-ad.html

I was browsing some black friday deals and found that Walmart is allegedly selling AT3k two packs for $10. I severely doubt it is true but i thought I'd share it with the NIC.

#188670 Ebay Maverick

Posted by Zack Koukios on 09 November 2008 - 11:23 PM in General Nerf

I'm not going to lie. Naija Blue your stuff really isn't my thing but i can see they can be for many people. And i will admit you have some really sick paint jobs. Props to you and good luck with your business.

#186884 Vulcan Sentry Gun In Progress

Posted by Zack Koukios on 01 November 2008 - 06:44 PM in Modifications

+1 if you dress it up like a TF2 turret.

that would be amazing. Props to the op for what he has done so far

#185585 Ebay Maverick

Posted by Zack Koukios on 25 October 2008 - 11:17 PM in General Nerf

It really sounds like you are getting scammed to me. I believe it is now impossible to file a report with Ebay to get your money back as it is past 30 days. Paypal may still refund it though.

#185468 O Rings

Posted by Zack Koukios on 25 October 2008 - 07:29 AM in Modifications

Since when is it that hard to bring 2 pieces of rubber to the store? Just bring the two o-rings and line them up with the drawings on the back of the package, or test them with your plunger heads. I opened a few packages before I made a decision but they don't care. Preferably go to local hardware store since I find it a bit harder to locate things at the massivley overbuilt Home Depot in my town. The fucking thing blocks the sun out

Our Home Depots shall blot out the sun!

Sorry on topic: I too find local hardware stores to be easier when searching for stuff like this, plus the service is top notch at my local hardware store.

#185445 Air Zone Rocket Storm

Posted by Zack Koukios on 24 October 2008 - 11:46 PM in General Nerf

I seem to remember this coming up in the nerf product awareness system thread a while back. It reminds me of a nerf mortar but doesnt look very practical.

#184497 Led Flashligh Help

Posted by Zack Koukios on 19 October 2008 - 11:13 AM in Modifications

I just used rubberbands to hold an old surefire LED flashlight from before the uber efficient Cree LEDs came out.

Posted Image

#182908 Moddel 2 Stefans

Posted by Zack Koukios on 10 October 2008 - 09:53 PM in Modifications

You put indents in so the dart would spin like a real bullet? From what I can tell, putting a spiral indent in them would do nothing.

Why do you think real bullets spin, for fun?
No. The spinning deflects air around the bullet stabalizing it and making it more accurate.

And here's a tip, when you don't know something ask how it works. Don't just right out challenge it.

what are you talking about? what stabilizes it is something called gyroscopic stabilization. Instead of tumbling around, it stays straight thus it cuts through the air better as less area is required to be pushed through the air. it has nothing to do with deflecting air. sorry if this comes off as a rant.

#181496 Whats Your Target?

Posted by Zack Koukios on 04 October 2008 - 03:46 PM in General Nerf

Posted Image

I believe it is originally a rubberband gun target, but when it is used as a nerf target it is very satisfying. When you hit it, it spins.

#181495 Odd Fart/ Nerf Gun

Posted by Zack Koukios on 04 October 2008 - 03:36 PM in General Nerf

What the hell are you searching on google???

i laughed so hard when i read that. Anyways... I have to agree that it is gross and stupid, but just maybe it might have potential.

#181294 Rapid Fire Tek At2k Mod + Questions

Posted by Zack Koukios on 03 October 2008 - 07:19 PM in Modifications

sweet this might actually kill two birds with one stone. It can make the rapid fire rifle not total crap, and use up the ten or so AT2ks i have lying around taking up space.

#180755 Nf In A Recon

Posted by Zack Koukios on 01 October 2008 - 07:17 AM in Modifications

props on doing something original. It looks good so far. I'm looking forward to seeing it completed.

#180245 Nerf Semi-automatc Pistol

Posted by Zack Koukios on 28 September 2008 - 06:14 PM in General Nerf

Nerf has made a TYPE of semi-auto but like Lee said its a fat fuck its the vulcan which uses pistons and battery but definately not a side arm thats the best to a semi-auto i thought of

bad necro

#179868 New Modding Material

Posted by Zack Koukios on 26 September 2008 - 11:09 PM in Modifications

It will make an air tight seal just fine, but it won't be sturdy enough for a long term usage in my opinion. Hot glue is much better, some elasticity remains, but its solid enough and forms to lock in the pump valves, sticking to all surfaces.

I would disagree. My plugged AT2K has been my primary for about 1.5 years now and it still has a perfect seal

#179861 New Modding Material

Posted by Zack Koukios on 26 September 2008 - 11:02 PM in Modifications

I was just wondering if anyone else has used wax to plug the pump on any pump guns. I have used the wax you get at the orthodontists office, if you have braces to remedy sharp braces stuff, to plug the pumps on two AT2ks. All I do is mold it in my hands until its pliable, and put it in the hole pump a few times, rinse and repeat 2-4 times and its completely and utterly clogged with wax once it has gotten back to room temperature.