Nerfboy12's Content

There have been 4 items by Nerfboy12 (Search limited from 08-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#171690 My Youtube Account

Posted by Nerfboy12 on 22 August 2008 - 11:17 PM in General Nerf

I realize I am misinforming people with my nerf vids on youtube, and this site is more important to me. Don;t take this the wrong way, I just want to please the people on this site. If more guys want it gone then want it to stay, I will delete it, and hopefully that will clear my slate, and I can start over. I'm hesitant only because I have so many people that care about it. Which is why I created this poll. I will make my decision on saturday.

For any of you that don;t know, I'm uin13. link

You got me into nerfing and modding keep it.

#171118 My Youtube Account

Posted by Nerfboy12 on 20 August 2008 - 10:11 PM in General Nerf

I realize I am misinforming people with my nerf vids on youtube, and this site is more important to me. Don;t take this the wrong way, I just want to please the people on this site. If more guys want it gone then want it to stay, I will delete it, and hopefully that will clear my slate, and I can start over. I'm hesitant only because I have so many people that care about it. Which is why I created this poll. I will make my decision on saturday.

For any of you that don;t know, I'm uin13. link

Rght now you have 1,902 subsricbers you should not delete it.

#170628 What Does A Sidearm Mean?

Posted by Nerfboy12 on 19 August 2008 - 01:02 PM in Modifications

I don't know how you change that so I just posted it. Sorry but I'm new and don't know much.

#170615 What Does A Sidearm Mean?

Posted by Nerfboy12 on 19 August 2008 - 12:41 PM in Modifications

Please help me find out what a sidearm is, I know what a primary and secondary are but people included a sidearm please help, and sorry for my noobness I just started.