SirTofu's Content

There have been 365 items by SirTofu (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#254122 Cheap-o Homemade Ammo Belt

Posted by SirTofu on 20 October 2009 - 07:42 PM in Homemades

Don't waste your time on ammo belts, they are not war practical. That will fall apart very easily, I know from experience.

#250031 Nerf Pinpoint Sight - Review!

Posted by SirTofu on 09 September 2009 - 08:15 PM in General Nerf

This just makes me tired of the shit nerfs been doing for a while.
Remember when there were future space blaster shit, and guns based on fucking animals?

Come back to where you belong nerf. This isn't mil-sim.

#242816 Seno 2009

Posted by SirTofu on 20 July 2009 - 01:10 AM in Nerf Wars

Shit damnit, I missed this. Because I was in Europe. Maybe sometime I'll host a properly planned war in decatur.

#242672 Dt Furyfire: A Peak Inside

Posted by SirTofu on 19 July 2009 - 12:42 PM in General Nerf

Man crappers, maybe I'll get some still to slap in air gun tanks.
How much are the 2-packs?

#227505 Season Of Foam Trip Map

Posted by SirTofu on 01 May 2009 - 05:12 PM in Nerf Wars

Wait, are you guys setting these dates, and organizing them, and also talking to the locals? I totally missed the boat on this one. But, if I'm in Decatur, I'll be in Augusta on the 3rd.

#227194 My Brute

Posted by SirTofu on 30 April 2009 - 12:34 AM in Off Topic

http://wcbenzo.mybrute.com

#211341 Blink-182

Posted by SirTofu on 10 February 2009 - 11:31 PM in Off Topic

Punk Died in the 80's.

For Real.

#201118 Antique Roadshow

Posted by SirTofu on 04 January 2009 - 07:53 PM in Off Topic

You are a dumbshit.

#196322 Home Made Forts

Posted by SirTofu on 15 December 2008 - 12:10 PM in Off Topic

To get some lulz on this site, you don't even have to work at it, you can just let the other forum members do the work for you. Thank you.

#196321 Semi-auto Super Maxx3000

Posted by SirTofu on 15 December 2008 - 12:03 PM in Modifications

I'm going to be interested in seeing as much info on this project as possible. I broke the pump handle of SM3k, was lost by a friend, and have had it sitting around collecting dust.

#194622 Fall Seno

Posted by SirTofu on 07 December 2008 - 06:29 PM in Nerf Wars

Can't do it that date, nor can shortydrummer21.

#192789 Fall Seno

Posted by SirTofu on 29 November 2008 - 04:09 PM in Nerf Wars

If you guys moved it to the 20th I'd be able to make it, definitley can't do anything on the 13th, I'm still in school.

#191713 Crooks-bow

Posted by SirTofu on 24 November 2008 - 05:00 PM in Modifications

Writeups are way better than Videos, because one can look at everything together and analyze it while, also being able to get to the juicy bits without having someone's musical choices and narration get in the way.

Neat idea, but it looks like a lot to keep track of in a war, plus you lose that mobility that one has with just an at2k.

#190342 Favorite Rock/metal/alternative Song

Posted by SirTofu on 17 November 2008 - 08:07 PM in Off Topic

Also, I'm going to be That Guy and point out that Godspeed You! Black Emperor is bleeding fantastic, and has been neglected thus far.

Best thing that has been said in this entire bullshit thread.

And it still sucks....

Actually I will say the average age around here is about 13-16. I listened to a lot of crappy music during that time of my life and was just discovering some cool stuff, so I'm done with the bash session.

#189877 Favorite Rock/metal/alternative Song

Posted by SirTofu on 15 November 2008 - 08:02 PM in Off Topic

I'm sorry kamelot is bullshit. I watch their videos for the lulz.

#188028 Favorite Rock/metal/alternative Song

Posted by SirTofu on 07 November 2008 - 12:39 AM in Off Topic

I like Alternative, because it's you know....alternative.

Seriously fuck alternative, and the only metal I've ever liked is naked city, and ambient black metal (Jesu, Burzum, etc.). A lot of mainstream metal is some of the most horribly boring stuff. ever. Don't get me started on Guitar world heads.

But good rock songs?

I'm really into Jay Reatard at the moment. He's a machine when it comes to creating new material, really good garage punk with solid pop influences. I'm also really digging Deerhunter's weird era cont (an album, I know it said song). If I had to pick a song probably Jay Reatard's Nightmares at the moment.

#184331 Girl Code.

Posted by SirTofu on 17 October 2008 - 05:22 PM in Off Topic

This is not a fucking relationship forum.

#183341 Fall Seno

Posted by SirTofu on 12 October 2008 - 06:48 PM in Nerf Wars

Wait, what it is going down? I'm confused.

If random people come and make this not organized, I am not about to drive 2-3 hours to go to this.

Also, I really would like to see straight Team DM being played more often.

#181753 3 Little Pigs Parody

Posted by SirTofu on 05 October 2008 - 04:06 PM in Off Topic

ahahahahaahaha.....

Ban please.

#181194 Fall Seno

Posted by SirTofu on 03 October 2008 - 10:19 AM in Nerf Wars

I am coming home to Atlanta for thanksgiving, now I just need to deal with how I am going to get to this war.

#180186 Fall Seno

Posted by SirTofu on 28 September 2008 - 03:42 PM in Nerf Wars

Might want to get in on this. I'll see where I'll be for thanksgiving.

#179544 A Poem By Deadshooter711

Posted by SirTofu on 25 September 2008 - 03:28 PM in Off Topic

It's not just poetry you're posting on the internet, but shitty poetry. Shitty poetry about nerf.

#171264 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by SirTofu on 21 August 2008 - 01:50 PM in Off Topic

Goldeneye

and

Skate

Yes, I said skate. I am a skateboarding game nut and was really into the tony hawk series, until that one came along and actually made the game mechanics fun.

#166634 Good Non-cancelling Headphones.

Posted by SirTofu on 04 August 2008 - 09:33 PM in Off Topic

He said non-cancelling, not noise-cancelling.

What's the deal with Skullcandy, anyway? I'd never heard of them before a couple years ago and now I see them all over the place. They look like "stylish" crap to me, but I've never owned a pair. Are they really in the same league as Sennheiser or Grado?

Skullcandy looks like they are trying to hit in on the market with their style, I don't think they really offer anything that notable soundwise.

#165563 Give Mr Tubb A New Sig

Posted by SirTofu on 30 July 2008 - 10:34 PM in Off Topic

Vacc or somebody can force a sig upon him, amirite? Please?

#165562 Good Nintendo 64 Games

Posted by SirTofu on 30 July 2008 - 10:32 PM in Off Topic

There is only one 64 game that is essential and that is goldeneye. This game is still one of the finest examples of good multiplayer and a shooter on a console that worked like a dream. Some people like perfect dark better, but in my opinion, it's major imbalanced along with making the game a bit more complex. Goldeneye may be a plain vanilla shooter nowadays, but I believe is one of true skill. It is still one of the games that I am the best at, and once you become really amazing at it, it becomes an experience. For the first semester of college, Goldeneye was a drug. We needed it, and not even for the entertainment.

So buy goldeneye and 4 controllers, that's all you need.

#165130 Good Non-cancelling Headphones.

Posted by SirTofu on 29 July 2008 - 11:22 AM in Off Topic

Which are better these; or these (it looks like these have a larger range but I'm not really sure)

Not meaning to hijack the thread but I didn't want to start a new one with more or less the same problem.

These.

#164980 The Dark Knight

Posted by SirTofu on 28 July 2008 - 03:47 PM in Off Topic

Shit, don't feed the trolls. Go back to your cave, sir.

#164817 Seno Recap

Posted by SirTofu on 27 July 2008 - 05:26 PM in Nerf Wars

I forgot to add my personal highlight:

When we were playing FFA and everybody kept surrounding Me, Groove, and A side of nerf. Then Groove finally just yells "you're all banned!"

#164799 Give Mr Tubb A New Sig

Posted by SirTofu on 27 July 2008 - 01:26 PM in Off Topic

General Cole and I got funky in the club.

This one or dark shrimps.

#164785 Seno Recap

Posted by SirTofu on 27 July 2008 - 12:08 PM in Nerf Wars

So in this war:

- I found that a few of my guns were not working and I left all my mini bungees at home, (AT2k had one bottom of the barrel filled with hot glue, one AT3k just shat on me which it usually does.)
- Nerfed in probably the hottest environment, which made centerflag really damn slow. And also meant time from round to round took a while.
- I discovered just how much of everybody singling out one person (Groove) in a war can make shit get ridiculous such as in the FFA round.
- Met some new blood.
In the end, it was a pretty good war. I just wish we did more team rounds, and was not so hot on HvZ.
Having not nerfed in a hella long time, I missed a lot of my shots and were not used to some of my guns. Hope we do something again sometime. Also, only during breaks (summer, winter, Etc.) I am in GA, and maybe sometime I can host a war here in Decatur again.

Oh yeah, my guns I think were crapping out because of the intense heat. The heat could cause foam to expand couldn't it? Because the darts that were made of my normal foam were fitting tighter in barrels then they should have been, meaning that my at3ks were not performing well.

#164433 Seno Revived!

Posted by SirTofu on 25 July 2008 - 02:42 PM in Nerf Wars

Confirming that I'm coming, but only myself.

#163899 Wall-e

Posted by SirTofu on 23 July 2008 - 03:09 PM in Off Topic

I personally enjoyed the not-so-subtle political commentary.

#162954 Doomsayer Sighting

Posted by SirTofu on 15 July 2008 - 11:22 PM in General Nerf

This is completely useless, you're right.

#161975 Good Non-cancelling Headphones.

Posted by SirTofu on 08 July 2008 - 05:43 PM in Off Topic

http://www.koss.com/...&pc^pt^PORTAPRO

Best damn headphones I ever had.

I'm going to second those headphones, because I have heard good things about them. However, I have never used them myself. The best headphones I have ever used are the grado labs sr-60's. They are headphones that are 60$, but are equivalent to 200$ models. Check them out.

#161177 The Violator

Posted by SirTofu on 01 July 2008 - 08:51 PM in Modifications

Wow. Great idea for a rush gun. Mad props.

#160996 Seno Revived!

Posted by SirTofu on 30 June 2008 - 02:19 PM in Nerf Wars

Singled titans are out but besides that anything goes. I personally use a Big blast and have never had anyone really hurt by it. So my take on it is aside from singled titans if you aren't tough enough to take the hit, you aren't tough enough to nerf.

Um big blasts singled with plugs pummped are unsafe, just for empirical evidence read the Spano recap thread. Just because somebody hasn't been hurt by it yet, does not mean it can do some heavy damage. I am not trying to come out of the war with a load of welts. I'm sorry but there's a difference between taking pain, and being safe.

#160990 Seno Revived!

Posted by SirTofu on 30 June 2008 - 01:11 PM in Nerf Wars

I vote for banning of homemades, singled: titans, 5ks, lbbs/big blasts.

#160985 Seno Revived!

Posted by SirTofu on 30 June 2008 - 12:26 PM in Nerf Wars

I think I am going to be able to get 2-3 people with me. I am hoping. We shall see, I can not give you guys good notice it just will or won't happen.

#160856 Seno Revived!

Posted by SirTofu on 29 June 2008 - 01:42 AM in Nerf Wars

Wait Groove making an appearence? Really?