Rip32's Content

There have been 111 items by Rip32 (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#81170 Scout And Sspb Integration

Posted by Rip32 on 03 May 2006 - 04:22 PM in Modifications

That is pretty nice.

#78725 Bbb Vs. Crossbow

Posted by Rip32 on 04 April 2006 - 02:07 PM in General Nerf

If you can try to get both guns. My guess is that you might like the crossbow better, for its performance and feel, but different people have different opinions.

#78724 It Needs A Name Darnit!

Posted by Rip32 on 04 April 2006 - 02:04 PM in Modifications

That is a sick intergration. I don't think it looks that bad at all. I like where you put the sm 1500, and nice clip for your BBB.

#78239 Brass Warthog Write-up

Posted by Rip32 on 31 March 2006 - 03:30 PM in Modifications

It looks sexy. Very nice mod, and write-up, but it would be nice to see a picture of the gun assembeled, even though I can basicly picture it in my head.

#78237 Split-tech 2k

Posted by Rip32 on 31 March 2006 - 03:27 PM in Modifications

Its nice to see that when you first made a thread about your SF idea, people thought you were out of your mind, and didn't think it would work. Now you proved them wrong, and definetly made it a lot nicer than I thought it would look. That thing looks beast, and even nicer now.

#77925 Split-tech 2k

Posted by Rip32 on 28 March 2006 - 05:01 PM in Modifications

Nice. Most people make sketches for mods they want to do, but never do it. I hope the other half of the gun comes out as nice as the first.

Also you must have a lot of guts to do this on a splitfire, knowing that the mod might go wrong, and then there a great gun gone to waste. You probably planned the mod through so that this woulden't happen. Anyways so far, its looking pretty sweet.

#77924 Maverick End-clip -[update]-

Posted by Rip32 on 28 March 2006 - 04:53 PM in Modifications

Thats a nice mod, and write-up. Good job!

#77693 Eagle Eye Mod

Posted by Rip32 on 26 March 2006 - 03:41 PM in Modifications

Those ranges are BS. I also never beleave anyone who refers to NERF darts as bullets.

I would catagorize that as a pointless flame, thats not even spelled correctly.

#77252 My Velcro Night Finder

Posted by Rip32 on 22 March 2006 - 07:59 PM in Modifications

I like your mod, and your velcro dart holder. The only problem is that I don't think it will actualy be strong enough to hold the darts in an actual game. Your going to be running around, and some of they might fall off, plus that would make it almost only be able to be used as a primary, since you couldent put that in your pocket.

Nice idea, I don't know if it will work, but you can build off it and make sometihng that will hold your darts better. Good job anyways!

#77155 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Rip32 on 21 March 2006 - 09:21 PM in Modifications

Cpvc fits micro stefans, and PVC fits mega stefans, thus PVC is larger in its OD, and ID.

#76989 Arsenal Pictures

Posted by Rip32 on 20 March 2006 - 05:01 PM in General Nerf

With written versions, people could just lie. Plus it is nice to see an actual arsenal in one picture. Sure there has been some threads with pictures of arsenals, but no thread soley for that purpose.

#76859 Boltsniper Scar-n Rifle Bs-8

Posted by Rip32 on 19 March 2006 - 01:18 PM in Homemades

Wow, great job.

On a scale of one to ten, your FAR is beyond ten. Considering that, this gun makes your FAR look bad! But all in all they are both pretty sexy.

#76540 NCAA Tournament 2006

Posted by Rip32 on 16 March 2006 - 06:28 PM in Off Topic

UNC baby, their young, but they will pull through.

#76526 Arsenal Pictures

Posted by Rip32 on 16 March 2006 - 05:02 PM in General Nerf

Well, there are no threads, only on arsenal pictures. They are either on pictures of your mods, written lists with occasion pictures, and seperate guns, but no thread on a picture of your arsenal. I think it would be cool, to have a thread with pictures of peoples, arsenals as a one. Everyone writes about their arsenal, but I would actualy like to see a picture, and get the full effect. I don't know maybe I didn't search well enoguh, or this is too closely related to other threads

I was going to start a thread like this, but I was afraid I would get flamed.

#76425 Arsenal Aprassial Thread

Posted by Rip32 on 15 March 2006 - 09:14 PM in General Nerf

I would say $250.

#76420 Hopper Clip

Posted by Rip32 on 15 March 2006 - 09:05 PM in Homemades

Wow, that is amazing. I love the hopper clip, its sleek and nice, but most importantly the clip capacity is exceptional. Plus no jams so far! Great I love it, I think this is going to be something to be used by others in the future aswell. Also I can't help noticing but that is one hot at2k with that hopper. Maybe its just my taste.

Edit: You could also make pre loaded hoppers, and just slip them in the crayola. You proably already thought of that.

#76066 The Snap-3

Posted by Rip32 on 13 March 2006 - 07:56 PM in Homemades

Everythings looking realy nice. You have realy white and nice pvc, which makes your guns nice, even with out being painted. Good work!

I also used to use a clothespin as a trigger aswell, on my homemade rubber band guns. They were fun, but I could only make them single shot.

#75944 Kiss Mini

Posted by Rip32 on 12 March 2006 - 05:51 PM in Homemades

Edit: sorry for the dp, I don't know what happened. It posted the same thing.

But since I posted again, those ranges are pretty good with paper darts. I am suprised. Nice use of a different type of dart.

#75943 Kiss Mini

Posted by Rip32 on 12 March 2006 - 05:49 PM in Homemades

Your pictures are not working for me. Sounds good though.

Edit: They work now, and its looking sharp. Literally

#75927 Ammo Order Form Questions

Posted by Rip32 on 12 March 2006 - 03:04 PM in General Nerf

Yea there is a way to make them. Megas and laramis are similar in their outer diameter, and this method has been tested by many. Take a mega, and cut it to the lenght of a larami. Then trim the suction darts ends, so that it is like a larami, and can fit in larami guns. You might need one for refrence or look at a picture of it.

I can sell you 17 Laramis and 27 mega darts if you want

Heres a picture of my darts, also the bottom row is laramis, and megas and the green dart above is one of those micros for the newer sm guns, that we were talking about.
Posted Image

#75831 Ammo Order Form Questions

Posted by Rip32 on 11 March 2006 - 01:32 PM in General Nerf

The missle storm didn't shoot arrows, it shot missles.

#75828 Painted Maverick

Posted by Rip32 on 11 March 2006 - 01:12 PM in Modifications

That is a realy nice paintjob. It is so clean, and nice to look at. Good job.

#75799 Ammo Order Form Questions

Posted by Rip32 on 10 March 2006 - 11:00 PM in General Nerf

Nerfer, the pink- green darts ARE NOT LARAMIS. Assassin don't buy them if you want laramis. The only laramis sold on the refil list, are the supermaxx 5000 refil pack, which were on the list last summer, but I guess they got discontinued. The pink- green darts are regular micros, a little shorter, that fit the new supermaxx guns. They come with the sm 3000 blue ed., new version sm 1500, and new version 750. They look like laramis in pictures, but are realy just micros with a bigger hole and won't shoot with the older supermaxx guns, which includes most of them. If you already ordered them, then just wait maybe I will stand corrected, but when I ordered them they were micros, and the sm 5000 refil pack was laramis.

Edit: I can sell you 15 new laramis if you want them Assassin.

#75765 Indoor War Darts?

Posted by Rip32 on 10 March 2006 - 05:23 PM in General Nerf

I know you wrote stock darts are to weak, but with modded guns they can get similar ranges of stephans. Are you using modded guns or unmodded? If you change your mind, I can sell you 75 new nerf micros to help you out with your war.

#75619 Crossfire Ppk

Posted by Rip32 on 08 March 2006 - 11:17 PM in Modifications

It looks nice, and performs well. Pretty nice ranges with stock darts, but I assume you would not be using stock darts in an actual war. I don't know your setup though. Good Job though.

#75391 Triple Shot Mods

Posted by Rip32 on 06 March 2006 - 05:42 PM in Modifications

Ok, your realy annoying. Click on google is your friend (its a link).

Just watch me or anyone ever help you again.

Edit: crappy nerfers got the link

#75388 Triple Shot Mods

Posted by Rip32 on 06 March 2006 - 05:34 PM in Modifications

Wow, do we have to spoon feed everything to you. Just click on the link.

Other than that there are no write-ups.

#75387 Dtg Mod

Posted by Rip32 on 06 March 2006 - 05:32 PM in Modifications

You should re- measure your ranges. I am almost posotive you coulden't get 70 feet flat or angled with a Dtg with just restrictions taken out. In fact I was suprised that TS's dtg even gets 65 feet flat, but I believe it.

#75197 Holsters

Posted by Rip32 on 04 March 2006 - 10:01 PM in General Nerf

I was able to do it with my ppk nf. Maybe mine is a little different, because I didn't even use all of the coat hanger wire.

#75194 Holsters

Posted by Rip32 on 04 March 2006 - 09:55 PM in General Nerf

I realy doubt that you have a ppk modded nf unless you bought it from someone. Im saying this because you can't even use the search button. Also everything you need is on the write-up. My only tip for you is to actualy read whats under the pictures, instead of just looking at them.

#75119 Simplified Far?

Posted by Rip32 on 04 March 2006 - 12:57 AM in Homemades

Just like baghead UBS, for his guns, it seems like you created a UCS or universal clip system. I realy like how you can use them for all of your clip modded guns.

Your version of the FAR, is very impressive, and less intimidating. Not in looks, its just seems easier to make, just like you said.

As for the paint, I think if you are not gonna paint it black, you should go with an artic look, a desert look, with like a sandy color or something, or like a camo look.
I would go with a desert look, its the most original. But you know what to do, those are just some suggestions.

#75116 Perfered Types Of Guns?

Posted by Rip32 on 04 March 2006 - 12:22 AM in General Nerf

I can be which ever one I want. I have guns that cover all catogories, and I like to use a variety of guns, instead of always using one gun every time I nerf. Im just good like that.

#75114 Holsters

Posted by Rip32 on 04 March 2006 - 12:15 AM in General Nerf

http://nerfhaven.com...4100&hl=holster
Best write-up.

And I trust you have already seen my nf holster

#74866 Your Choice Of Weapons

Posted by Rip32 on 01 March 2006 - 09:06 PM in General Nerf

LMA, I enjoyed reading your choice of weapons. It was very ammusing, especialy becuase even with all that, I can still beat you with a 2k.

Haha, im just kidding.

#74848 My New Modded Nfs

Posted by Rip32 on 01 March 2006 - 06:39 PM in Modifications

Yea, I probably would not need to ramrod it if I use it. Thats a really good idea, I will try to paint it, or color it someway.

#74840 My New Modded Nfs

Posted by Rip32 on 01 March 2006 - 05:53 PM in Modifications

Well the one with the E tape over most of it, gets about 55 feet. I dont realy like using it though, ever since I would need to use a ramrod.

The other one has better rof, and range. It gets about 65 ft and up usaully. I use three bands on both, when using them.

Thanks for the complements guys.

Edit: Heres the link to black wraths holster writeup. It is great!
http://nerfhaven.com...4100&hl=holster

#74829 My New Modded Nfs

Posted by Rip32 on 01 March 2006 - 05:22 PM in Modifications

Well, I got 2 nfs from Nerfreak recently, and I coupler modded one, and used a permanent barrel on the other one. I preferably wanted to do a coupler mod on one, but I didn't. I don't use a sidearm, so these guns are probably going to be used by my friends mostly. I also made one holster to fit both nfs, it is completly made from Black Wraths hoslter writeup. Thanks Black Wrath.

My nf, with permanet 3.5 inch cpvc barrel.
Posted Image

My nf with the holster
Posted Image

Couplered nf, with 4 inch cpvc barrel
Posted Image

After the reduction mod, there was a big hole, and I put some scoth brand putty to cover it, and around the coupler to ensure that it is sturdy.
Posted Image

I have another nf, and more materials, so I am hoping for any constructive critism, or comments, so I can decide what I do on my next nf.

#74645 Scope Mod!

Posted by Rip32 on 28 February 2006 - 03:29 PM in Modifications

Oh yea, I forgot about the Titan! That would be a excelent gun to use it on. If I ever get a titan, and crossfire I will definetley try this mod.

#74640 Scope Mod!

Posted by Rip32 on 28 February 2006 - 03:12 PM in Modifications

Wow, I have to say that is a very detailed and good writeup. I think your the first person to have done that. I like your idea and all, but I agree with Death. All in all it was a very clever and well done mod, and accesory for the N- Strikes.

But Maybe the scope might not be useful for a nf, but it might possibly be effective,for the longshot. If it can get good ranges.

Edit: No problem Sixo

#74634 Scope Mod!

Posted by Rip32 on 28 February 2006 - 02:45 PM in Modifications

Man, thats a great write up and mod. After reading it I realy want to see the pictures but they wont work for me. Are you using photobucket, imageshack, or something else to host your pictures?

Edit: I like using photobucket. All you have to do is make an account, log in, and send your pics there on your account. Then you copy and past the bottom url that says "img." Hope that helped.