nerfkid3's Content

There have been 46 items by nerfkid3 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#248296 Fixed.

Posted by nerfkid3 on 23 August 2009 - 02:52 PM in Modifications

I had a similar problem with the same set up just e tape it a little and it should help.

#247411 Rifling Barrels

Posted by nerfkid3 on 17 August 2009 - 08:36 PM in Homemades

Ok I have a idea you might be able to riffle with a tap and die set. I'll try it in small scale. If it works it would be amazing.

*EDIT my tests show that the riffled barrel shot twice as far as the smooth barrel. The only thing is it only works for short barrels unless you have a long tap and u need a bullet that was really tight in the barrel to start with and since my foam is low density it took to the grooves.

#245288 Executive Marshmallow Blaster Mod

Posted by nerfkid3 on 03 August 2009 - 12:13 PM in Modifications

So far for ranges mine wins venom 2nd and tack 3rd. Also venom your beats mine for looks tho. Ill Have to post mine again with some new pics.

#244428 Marshmallow Blaster Modification

Posted by nerfkid3 on 28 July 2009 - 09:29 PM in Modifications

I got mine by selling 500$ worth of cubscout popcorn but you can by them on amazon for around 75$ last I checked

#244426 Marshmallow Blaster Modification

Posted by nerfkid3 on 28 July 2009 - 09:17 PM in Modifications

40 FT, What did you do. I posted this mod a while ago. all I did was put some FBR and G-glue around a piece of 1/2 cpvc and e taped it and I'm getting 95 flat 120 angled.

*Edit* Oh and it only takes me 20 pumps to get the those ranges with Stephans

#233610 Marshmallow

Posted by nerfkid3 on 31 May 2009 - 03:24 PM in General Nerf

I have converted a big single shot marshmallow blaster. It shoots stefans at least 175 ft angled and 120 flat. It has a low Rof tho.

On topic go with Slug's idea

#233497 Season Of Foam Trip Map

Posted by nerfkid3 on 30 May 2009 - 08:35 PM in Nerf Wars

I know

#231976 An Open Letter To New Posters And Anyone On The Waiting List!

Posted by nerfkid3 on 22 May 2009 - 09:29 PM in General Nerf

First you your self are still really new to the haven but if all the new members were like you we wouldn't say and I Quote"God damn the new members". I my self thank you for proving that you can be a new member and can still contribute the the NIC. I also, for the 6 months that I waited approval from the mods took note and admired the politeness and manners that I have and are being raised with. Thank you and for the new members reading this the Mods give their time, money, and effort to keep this site up, therefore the do not deserve the Bull**** you give them and to be honest if you disrespected me in person like you do them I would LAY YOU OUT kinda the way the ban you so when you wine about being suspended or banned your crying about getting your virtual a** kicked

Thank you to Talio, Omc,Vacc,Slug, Groove,Black Sun Shine, and all others for what you do for all US complete strangers.

Nk3

#231879 Cuttin' Longshots

Posted by nerfkid3 on 22 May 2009 - 03:21 PM in General Nerf

If you really wanted to if you had a mill ( I don't think you would if you don't have a jigsaw)
you could use that but it would probably be best to get a jigsaw. ( I am lucky to have a very handy father with a FULL machine shop in the basement).
Also good luck with your job ahead.

#230161 Lbb (lanard Blast Bazooka) Modification Write Up Video Added

Posted by nerfkid3 on 14 May 2009 - 02:40 PM in Modifications

Off topic my science teacher has an unmoded lbb in his class room.

On topic very nice and clean. I like it.

#227814 Vulcan Jamming Heavily?

Posted by nerfkid3 on 03 May 2009 - 01:04 AM in Modifications

It sounds like mine. Open it up and check the strength of the paw spring mine was week so I rotated it 45 degrees and made a crevasse with a razor blade and it was fine

Hope it helps

Nk3
---------------

#227811 Ls Help

Posted by nerfkid3 on 03 May 2009 - 12:55 AM in Modifications

Buy from Omc unless it is cheaper at a store near you as in my case.

#227809 Recon Forgrip Mod

Posted by nerfkid3 on 03 May 2009 - 12:49 AM in Modifications

Okay first how the hell hasn't this guy been suspended or banned yet

A word for the wise, Read the CoC and memorize it by heart or you will die here.
Also do not argue with admins or anybody that is disrespectful which is bad to do to anyone no matter if they are a member, contributor, or ADMIN

And from now on use proper grammar my 10 year old brother writes better then you and he has a learning disability. As well as don't post more then once use the edit button.

Last but not least use the search function before you post a mod because it might have already been done.

Nk3

-------------

#221245 Gmod ?

Posted by nerfkid3 on 02 April 2009 - 03:43 PM in Off Topic

I used to but my comp crashed and never got it again.

#221222 April Fools Prank

Posted by nerfkid3 on 02 April 2009 - 02:53 PM in Off Topic

Me and my friend decided after the first half of spring break full of nerf to pull a nerf prank. We hooked up a nf to a door across the hallway used the door nob as a pulley hooked string to the trigger and her door nob when she open her door in the morning a stefan flew past her head it was funny and she wasn't mad.

#218983 Neono

Posted by nerfkid3 on 20 March 2009 - 07:36 PM in Nerf Wars

I so wish i could come but my parents a screwed up.

#218473 Singled Recon?

Posted by nerfkid3 on 17 March 2009 - 03:47 PM in Modifications

I use my recon at indoor wars. Turn a corner and SURPRISE! Rof at your service. No point in singling. If you want a hand gun with range like a singles LS, the best I've gotten is 85' with a FUCKING HEAVY MODDED Switchshot Wii. But it has really heavy modifications. Its nice though. I posted a write up a while ago, search for that.

Ive got 80 out of a NF(Mavrick spring added ) with good stefens but it had accuracy worth shit I added a cpvc no it get 62 average with decent accuracy.

#218241 Tommy 20 Rail?

Posted by nerfkid3 on 16 March 2009 - 11:10 AM in General Nerf

While messing with my Tommy 20 today, I realized that that was a blue rail on top.I then went and got my Longshot scope, but the rail was too big for it,Then I realized that my airsoft sight fit it, and was actually somewhat accurate, as in it usually hit the door/mirror/couch I was shooting at.But has Buzz Bee made any attempt to market accesories for the rail? And before you ask, Yes I searched, and found nothing,

They have not marketed any accessories for that rail, nor do I remember seeing it on anything else. It's nice that your airsoft accessory fit, but honestly, it's kinda pointless.

The same thing here I just took a fine file and it worked fine.

#216654 A Few Bbb Questions

Posted by nerfkid3 on 06 March 2009 - 06:03 PM in General Nerf

Thanks and I did search it. Thanks I was wanting to know so I wouldn't waste my money and I don't think I will.

#216649 A Few Bbb Questions

Posted by nerfkid3 on 06 March 2009 - 05:50 PM in General Nerf

I am going to get a BBB tonight when my mom goes to target so I have a few questions.

1. How far does it shoot arrows with the AR's taken out?

2. Can it be modded to shoot stefens? I think I saw that some were but I didn,t see anything in the mod directory or when I searched.

Thank in advance for any help sorry about the noob questions.

NK1

#215970 The Official Internals Directory

Posted by nerfkid3 on 02 March 2009 - 06:03 PM in Modifications

Very nice work.
Its nice to see that people from that sudden inflow in September to December Are really bring something to the site.

#214321 Mod' Help "good Samaritan"

Posted by nerfkid3 on 22 February 2009 - 09:22 PM in Modifications

Ice ever herd of the airtech2000. (sorry everyone beat me to it.)

nerfer9987 I think this would be really a good idea and I might have to try to make one.

~~~~NK3

#213362 Stefans

Posted by nerfkid3 on 18 February 2009 - 09:32 PM in Modifications

Meijer has both

#211210 Mulcher

Posted by nerfkid3 on 10 February 2009 - 06:49 PM in Modifications

because i don't have access to petg

Anyone at the Haven has access to petg through OMC. Oh and by the way nice job I love the dry brushing.

#207369 Pvc Blowgun

Posted by nerfkid3 on 28 January 2009 - 07:39 PM in Homemades

What do you consider a noob. You are not even been a member for 60 days.

#206774 Need A Good Maverik Mod

Posted by nerfkid3 on 26 January 2009 - 10:07 PM in Modifications

band the gun on the inside.put the rubber band around the end of the pluger tube and the other on ont of the plastic tubes for the screws it adds 15 ft to the range.

#206771 The Vulcan Problem

Posted by nerfkid3 on 26 January 2009 - 10:00 PM in Modifications

If you take it out of the groove and rotate it 90 degrees it will be fine

#206419 The Vulcan Problem

Posted by nerfkid3 on 25 January 2009 - 07:56 PM in Modifications

When the plunger moves forward and backwards it brings the cocking paw with it and it turns the belt advancer when it goes through the groves.

#206412 The Vulcan Problem

Posted by nerfkid3 on 25 January 2009 - 07:43 PM in Modifications

I have read all the posts about the Vulcan"s cocking mechanism breaking so let me tell you what the problem is. The spring on the cocking paw is to week. it wears out in about a week and then people try to keep playing with it. This breaks the paw. So to avoid the whole thing just move the spring to make it stronger

#196873 The Phoenix

Posted by nerfkid3 on 17 December 2008 - 10:06 PM in Modifications

First welcome to nerfhaven. Second very nice job. That I would consider doing.

#196637 Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerfkid3 on 16 December 2008 - 09:51 PM in Nerf Wars

I wish i could be there but 2 things are wrong with it GAS and time and it is an 11/2 hour drive from kettering and my dad dosn't want to waste gas (he thinks nerf is stupid) so I cant go.

#193466 Night Finder Mod

Posted by nerfkid3 on 02 December 2008 - 07:34 AM in Modifications

stock NF refill darts 13-14 1/2 Feet

The firefly darts with the glowing paper (better seal) 13 1/2 - 16 feet.

Wait a minute, from the probable 20+ feet of stock it became around 15?
Explain.

It shot the full distance of my range in my basement and it hit the wall with a thud.

#193419 Big Blast With Integrated Recon Laser Light

Posted by nerfkid3 on 01 December 2008 - 10:51 PM in Modifications

I love how clean it looks at first i thought you did a before picture. :)

#193404 Cheap Noise Maker To Nerf Gun/

Posted by nerfkid3 on 01 December 2008 - 10:16 PM in Modifications

So how did you actually modify it? I hate it when people post things without explanation.

I took off a plastic cover from the end of the barrel then I took out the weak stock spring and put in the two stronger spring that I have in the picture.

Thank you, I was unaware that it had an actual barrel since you described it as a noise maker. Also clean up your grammar a little.

Sorry I did not realize that I spell then 'thin' it was not on purpose and to think a little while ago I was telling a very new guy to clean up his grammar because it was his fastest way out of Nerf Haven.

Probably but like I said I made it in the blink of an eye And sput nut Herpestidae told me to fix my grammar one of my posts but I fixed it.

#193398 Cheap Noise Maker To Nerf Gun/

Posted by nerfkid3 on 01 December 2008 - 10:05 PM in Modifications

So how did you actually modify it? I hate it when people post things without explanation.

I took off a plastic cover from the end of the barrel then I took out the weak stock spring and put in the two stronger spring that i have in the picture.

Thank you, I was unaware that it had an actual barrel since you described it as a noise maker. Also clean up your grammar a little.

Sorry I did not realize that I spell then 'thin' it was not on purpose and to think a little while ago I was telling a very new guy to clean up his grammar because it was his fastest way out of Nerf Haven.

#193390 Cheap Noise Maker To Nerf Gun/

Posted by nerfkid3 on 01 December 2008 - 09:55 PM in Modifications

I took off a plastic cover from the end of the barrel then I took out the weak stock spring and put in the two stronger spring that I have in the picture.

#193381 Cheap Noise Maker To Nerf Gun/

Posted by nerfkid3 on 01 December 2008 - 09:45 PM in Modifications

I got bored after school today and whipped this up out of and old broken noise making shot gun and two extra springs i had laying around.

Posted Image
Sorry that the best picture I had had my copper NF in it.
The metal is for extra support because I broke it trying to cock it the first time.

These are the two springs I put in each other for more power.

Posted Image

It gets about 24 feet with stock whistling darts, 20 feet with stock firefly darts and, 18-19 feet with stock NF and maverick refill darts.

If this is dislike the post reply me and I will take it off.

#193376 Crossfire

Posted by nerfkid3 on 01 December 2008 - 09:22 PM in Modifications

As you have been told and i have to but the BEST way to stay here is to STOP the AIM talk it is a lot worse then poor spelling.

#193295 Internal At3k Inline Clip

Posted by nerfkid3 on 01 December 2008 - 04:36 PM in Modifications

I hate my self right now. I had 2 3KATs ( I got them it a duel pack at a DG for 15 bucks ) but thought they sucked but now i am seeing what the can be moded to do. But very cool if i still had mine I would do that with one of mine.

#193246 Night Finder Mod

Posted by nerfkid3 on 01 December 2008 - 07:56 AM in Modifications

IN THE GUN.

Whoops, slipped my mind. Is it minimized in any way?

No it is not. I just took my stock (with the AR taken out) night finder and replaced the plastic barrel with a copper one.