Shaggyman15's Content

There have been 7 items by Shaggyman15 (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#61827 Foam Store

Posted by Shaggyman15 on 12 August 2005 - 11:27 PM in Modifications

True, but you could get materials to make replacement rockets for the titan.

#61823 Foam Store

Posted by Shaggyman15 on 12 August 2005 - 10:43 PM in Modifications

While searching the web I found this foam store. You can have them make custom shapes or you can buy an existing shape. You determine the firmniss and the size. It has good shapes for makeing stefans and rockets. You guys should check it out.

foamstore.com

#57927 New Members

Posted by Shaggyman15 on 22 June 2005 - 12:58 PM in Site Feedback

This will probably get mixed reactions, but I think it needs to be said.
I remember when I tried to join NerfHaven a while ago, but I couldn't because it had been closed to new members. The unfortunate part was that I had been reading the boards for a long time and was planning to join for a while but then I couldn't. I was in fact actually planning on writing an essay to join; however, Cx re-opened the site before I even started it.
Well that isn't the case anymore. People don't familiarize themselves with the boards before they join, no matter how many times they are told to do so. I am constantly seeing "Read the CoC before you post (insert name here)".
New members who post just get their count up are killing nerfhaven.
I would love to see Cx bring back the "If you want to join write us a one page essay on why you think you're ready to be a NH member."
Hell, I would be willing to write an example one! Cx wouldn't have to put it on the site if it sucked, but at least he'd know I'm dedicated enough to write it.
I mean, I would rather be here than NerfHQ mainly becuase of this new IMPM member who has started 14 threads in under a month at that site <_<
Obviously it isn't that bad over here, but I'm just putting this out in the open.

#56329 Single-barrel At3k

Posted by Shaggyman15 on 01 June 2005 - 09:12 PM in Modifications

Well, i already have an at2k and i didnt want to worry about shipping and all that other crap because i am a lazy person. I will have pics by friday cause my dad has the camera and he should be home then.

#56178 Single-barrel At3k

Posted by Shaggyman15 on 31 May 2005 - 07:34 PM in Modifications

I tried somthing a lot of people told me was stupid because of rate of fire, but i didnt really care. I single-barreled my at3k. I did this because i couldnt find any PETG and the brass was way to heavy for the auto spin. I opened up the gun and i took out all the auto spin stuff which took a really long time. Then i closed it back up and glued on the schd 40. It was too exposed and kept getting knocked off. What i did was get the front part of my blast bazooka and glued it over the barrel. I then used tape to center the barrel in the middle of the blast bazooka part. Unfortunately i dont have a digital camera at the moment so when i get it back I will post a picture along with the ranges.

#55292 Blast Bazooka Mod

Posted by Shaggyman15 on 19 May 2005 - 08:35 PM in Modifications

Hey arcanum. Could you possibly help me out on this mod this weekend. I ran into a problem. I kinda cut too close to the trigger so i might need your help. And i need the PVC and all that stuff. Maybe after the ht. Thanks

#55291 New Member Shaggyman15

Posted by Shaggyman15 on 19 May 2005 - 08:23 PM in General Nerf

Hey everbody. I'm new to this site but not to nerfing. I've nerfed for a while. One of my good nerfing buddies is Arcanum. We Nerf in each others basements and around his house. My arsenal includes a modded tech target, a moded nite finder, a single-barrel moded at2k, moded titan, hornet, single-barrel moded at3k(under repairs), a chebacca crossbow and a Lanard blast bazooka(under modifications). I live in the Chicago area and im 14. Well, i ran out of things to say so....Bye.