Arches's Content

There have been 6 items by Arches (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#363803 What spring is better for the Ceda?

Posted by Arches on 15 April 2019 - 09:23 AM in Modifications

It hits <120 OOTB, which isn't substantially more than stock Adventureforce or Dartzone blasters and may be less than some Rivals. Are you worried because the limit for the war is less than that, or because you've used it on and made kids cry?

Well, i had a friend shoot me with it and i thought to myself "Whoa, that is way too powerful dude" (they were soft elite darts) Not worried about the limit, just there's like 5 year olds that go to the nerf wars i go to sometimes.

#363796 What spring is better for the Ceda?

Posted by Arches on 12 April 2019 - 02:39 PM in Modifications

I want to WEAKEN my Ceda so i dont make children cry if i go to a nerf war. Please send me a link to a WEAKENED edition of a Ceda spring.

#363725 Looked everywhere, couldn't find. Is there a way to have replaceme

Posted by Arches on 14 March 2019 - 03:02 PM in Modifications

Oh and, i didnt mean YOU specifically to make it, i meant would it be possible to make the alphahawk cylinder removable.

#363724 Looked everywhere, couldn't find. Is there a way to have replaceme

Posted by Arches on 14 March 2019 - 02:58 PM in Modifications

I might be able to yeah, I don't know if you could. How good are you at CAD? Do you have a 3d printer?

CAD? And no, I do not. Sorry.

Is CAD 3d design?

#363720 Looked everywhere, couldn't find. Is there a way to have replaceme

Posted by Arches on 13 March 2019 - 02:43 PM in Modifications

There aren't readily available alphahawk cylinders other than from another alphahawk AFAIK. I thought I saw someone asking about using *other* cylinders, but I don't know the mech well enough to know which others would possibly work.

Would you be able to make a quick-reload cylinder?

#363716 Looked everywhere, couldn't find. Is there a way to have replaceme

Posted by Arches on 12 March 2019 - 09:19 PM in Modifications

Hello, I've been looking everywhere but cant find anything on this topic. Is there a way to have removable cylinders from the Accustrike Alphahawk? Im thinking of modding it.

The mod will have:

(I hope) replaceable cylinders

A better spring

NOT AR REMOVAL

Cylinder external AR and peg removal (already done)

So, tell me if this is a good idea and please tell me if there are replacement alphahawk cylinders.