mason's Content

There have been 19 items by mason (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#3683 X*stream Modification

Posted by mason on 19 April 2003 - 10:32 PM in Modifications

CXWQ, you said that you would put the mod of this evening, and its night, i'm not trying to rush you, i'd just like to see it cause i'm having a problem with mine

#3417 Petg Tubing In Eab

Posted by mason on 13 April 2003 - 06:51 PM in Modifications

ok sorry

#3415 Petg Tubing In Eab

Posted by mason on 13 April 2003 - 06:43 PM in Modifications

they fit well, i mean it is a tight fit but they go in, is that how it's supposed to be

#3411 Petg Tubing In Eab

Posted by mason on 13 April 2003 - 06:24 PM in Modifications

I have copper right now, and it's good, but i have to have the perfect fitting dart to get like 75 feet, which means i have to tape them perfectly (they have to be zero darts to fit really well) and i was thinking about using PETG since it has similar performance and fitting to brass. Would this work well, cause I'd like to try it.

#3393 Eab Replacement Spring Not Working

Posted by mason on 13 April 2003 - 04:54 PM in Modifications

the one I got is too powerful so when I pull back it doesn't catch on the catching mechanism, it just goes back. so do you know what model CXWQ used for his replacement spring was or do you know a model of a good replacement spring for the eab

#3386 Eab Spring Replacement

Posted by mason on 13 April 2003 - 04:02 PM in Modifications

CXWQ what did you use to cut your replacement spring

#3379 Cutting Petg

Posted by mason on 13 April 2003 - 12:14 PM in Modifications

ok, I CAN cut it with a hacksaw, it is pretty hard to get a good straight cut though, because it seems like its pretty hard to work with, i also tried using a pipe cutter and that just smashed the PETG, so what is the best way to cut PETG

#3374 Copper Or Brass

Posted by mason on 13 April 2003 - 10:47 AM in Modifications

Well, i've been using copper for a lot of my mods, and it seems like it does a pretty good job, but is brass really a lot better. My reasons for getting copper 1. i can't find brass 2. its a lot cheaper. 3. It seems like it works pretty well. 4. well to tell you the truth i think copper looks pretty cool. So, is brass better than copper, is copper as good as brass, will copper give you similar performance, or is brass far superior to copper. O, and isn't PETG tubing as good as brass, I think that's what CXWQ said.

#3314 Powerclip Rubber Banding

Posted by mason on 11 April 2003 - 07:08 PM in Modifications

ok, some people say banding increases just ROF, some say range, and some say both. It seems like it is increasing range because it is letting the air move faster and harder (which would increase distance) and actually decreasing ROF (Because the air is moving too fast for the piston to catch up) What does rubber banding a PC really do

#3312 April Yano Planning Thread

Posted by mason on 11 April 2003 - 05:43 PM in Nerf Wars

you are coming though right, even though your sick

#3310 April Yano Planning Thread

Posted by mason on 11 April 2003 - 05:30 PM in Nerf Wars

man i'm getting excitited, this is going to be really sweet

#3237 April Yano Planning Thread

Posted by mason on 10 April 2003 - 09:19 AM in Nerf Wars

ok cool, but there is a chance of rain, so what will we do if it is raining.

#3220 April Yano Planning Thread

Posted by mason on 09 April 2003 - 11:50 PM in Nerf Wars

ok thanks

#3213 April Yano Planning Thread

Posted by mason on 09 April 2003 - 10:28 PM in Nerf Wars

alright thanks

#3207 April Yano Planning Thread

Posted by mason on 09 April 2003 - 09:42 PM in Nerf Wars

thanks for the advice gunneddown, i won't follow any veterans or people for that matter around

#3205 April Yano Planning Thread

Posted by mason on 09 April 2003 - 09:31 PM in Nerf Wars

o also i just wanted to say that i'm really excited about meeting spoon, cxwq, vacc (if he is coming) and any of the other veteran nerfers

#3203 April Yano Planning Thread

Posted by mason on 09 April 2003 - 09:20 PM in Nerf Wars

i'm not sad, its just that paul said that you guys get mad when kids shoot you, and I thought the point of nerf wars was to have fun , not cusing and calling the people that shot you names, unless thats just messing around. I mean, this is going to be my first real nerf war, and I don't really feel like being called a fucker a million times, i am kind of a sensitive guy. (i'm serious about being sensitive, i am not trying to be funny, or make you guys be all super nice to me, i just sometimes hurt feelings when being called names, and I thought that you guys want kids to nerf and have fun with it, and grow up and still nerf, and i am pretty sure that calling kids names, making fun of them, and hating themis the best way to do it, and, on the forums you guys seem pretty nice.) (Oh, and ray, you don't really hate me do you?)

#3189 April Yano Planning Thread

Posted by mason on 09 April 2003 - 07:37 PM in Nerf Wars

count me and two friends in. (you will probably hate us though because we're kids, and that hurts my feelings :alien:

#2498 April Yano Planning Thread

Posted by mason on 20 March 2003 - 09:29 PM in Nerf Wars

ray, this is me mason (paul's friend) if you have room in you car (paul said you probly will) then take me, (if i do go this will be my first real nerf war ever, and i really want to go) so just tell me if i can or not