Avalon's Content

There have been 2 items by Avalon (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#363538 Stampede firing mechanism modded into a rapidstrike?

Posted by Avalon on 02 December 2018 - 01:45 PM in Modifications

I don't mind the work, in fact its fun to play around.  As for the stampede, i have one i use (upgraded from the stock battery compartment to ultrafires with a harness), and her biggest complaint is she cannot hear me coming, whereas i can hear her easily, so this would be a win/win if possible.  I have done some googling, but i have not seen this type of work thus far.  Worst case scenario, she uses a strongarm for a few days, and if there isn't a guide/proven concept out there, i can try myself.  

On a different note, to be more exact on how it  "died off", the motors spool up still, however when the white pusher arm makes contact with the dart, it almost seems to consider that fully extended, and keeps kicking up to where the dart it, but wont send it through the wheels.  Perhaps that may be an easier fix than motor replacements/integrations?

#363536 Stampede firing mechanism modded into a rapidstrike?

Posted by Avalon on 30 November 2018 - 01:10 PM in Modifications

My daughters favorite rapidstrike's motors died off, and i am looking for a way to replace with current stock in house.  Is there a mod out there that i have missed that takes the stampede's firing components, and integrates them into a rapidstrike cs-18? (family nerf hide and seek will benefit from this...)