noahback's Content

There have been 12 items by noahback (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#364622 Nerf Longshot feeding issue

Posted by noahback on 27 December 2020 - 11:28 AM in Modifications

So my first major mod was a longshot I put a brass breach in and a [k26] it works pretty well except for 1 major issue for a first mod. When I made the breech the little tooth that sticks out broke off and I didnt feel the need to replace it with a brass one at the time as I assumed it would feed fine. However I realized without it my longshot will only feed full lengths which fish tail to no end. Anyway to fix this short of brassing a new bolt or putting in a worker breech and barrel? Also I'm using a talon mag.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20201227_101923.jpg

#363798 Longshot Brass Breech Problems

Posted by noahback on 14 April 2019 - 07:27 AM in Modifications

How long is the barrel with an 8kg you probably only need like 5 inches maybe a little less.  Other than that i would say the breach doesn't seal or the barrel isn't far enough into the breach to seal or gets pushed back.

#363637 Any help is good help.

Posted by noahback on 09 January 2019 - 08:33 PM in Modifications

Try taking a picture showing how you are trying to assemble the blaster.  And then I or some of the other modders may be able to identify your problem.  Before you do that look at a picture of the mega cycloneshocks internals and see if you can figure out the problem.

maxresdefault.jpg

#363604 Understanding batteries?

Posted by noahback on 02 January 2019 - 11:47 AM in Modifications

A 3s 1000 mAh lipo is like 15$ 4 imrs can be bought for like 10$ and have 14.8 volts but must draw more than rated current to run stock motors.  If you plan on upgrading motors go lipo if you are just going to use stock motors use imrs for cheaper and better gains.  If you use imrs in upgraded motors you will destroy them.

#363598 Desolater thermistor fry

Posted by noahback on 29 December 2018 - 08:08 PM in Modifications

ops figured out i just need to put a wire across yet can't seem to delete post.

#363597 Desolater thermistor fry

Posted by noahback on 29 December 2018 - 06:37 PM in Modifications

I'm tried to put solder over the connections where the thermistor was after removing the thermistor to no avail. The spots with the least amount of solder are the ones are where the thermistor was.

#363540 Am imr my evader wonder if their is anything else i should do to it in

Posted by noahback on 02 December 2018 - 03:48 PM in Modifications

How many fps will taking out the thermistor give me?

#363483 Brushless Nerf Nemesis

Posted by noahback on 13 November 2018 - 09:45 AM in Modifications

I've heard coop say he hit around 130 fps with stock wheels and motors with a rewire and a 3s.  

#363451 Any nerf war/clubs near Indiana

Posted by noahback on 31 October 2018 - 08:44 PM in Nerf Wars

Yea as the title says only would like superstock/nic.  I really can't go to wars except there as tobgo to another big town is around 3 hrs away from where I live.

#363449 Springers or Flywheels?

Posted by noahback on 29 October 2018 - 02:48 PM in General Nerf

Inside flywheels all year long.  Outside most strye/flwheel mods only get 140 maybe 150 fps (except fdl which shots about 180, but it costs 300 to 400$ so it is not viable for most) so itcan't compete for range and theyare usually less accurate.  Indoors I probably drop 25 bullets around with my imred stryfe (house is not large enough to where lipos would significanly effect play) playing with 2 people with 3 lives each where with a caliburn playing outdoors I could never see using more than 1 mag maybe a round with the same rules at father ranges.  Loding mad is just a pian my recomendation for outdoor play sling a stryfe incase some gets close and use an accurate 200-250 fps springer for primary will save lots of mag loading time.  (In stock nerf though always flywheels)

#363420 Am imr my evader wonder if their is anything else i should do to it in

Posted by noahback on 18 October 2018 - 05:03 PM in Modifications

thanks i got an imr with a safety circuit and am going to replace the safety circuit, would have gone lipo but with cage fang revamped and batterry it was around 60$.  if i does happen to break it I woukd just go lipo by the time i had to rewire.

#363416 Am imr my evader wonder if their is anything else i should do to it in

Posted by noahback on 18 October 2018 - 10:05 AM in Modifications

I have an evader that i ordered imrs and dummies for that i am going to mod but don't know what to do about a few things.  First it won't rev unless a mag is in it if i take out the button that the mag presses. If i take the button out but not the circuit will it still rev?  Any other small mods i should do to it that only cost a few bucks to nothing.  

(ps.  I don't want this to become a war on imr vs lipo i looked at a nice lipo setup that was around 60$ but none of my friends mod so having that much power is pointless.  Also I know i have to remove thermistor and have the equipment)