Yazz's Content

There have been 50 items by Yazz (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#172452 Apoc #7 Reaction Thread

Posted by Yazz on 25 August 2008 - 10:01 PM in Nerf Wars

Wow, Effeminate failure lol. That's disappointing, but we'll always have the memories in our hearts, awwwwwwwwwwwww.

#169463 Apoc #7 Reaction Thread

Posted by Yazz on 15 August 2008 - 02:57 PM in Nerf Wars

Is that it for pictures? I'm disappointed, I think someone's holding out on us...

#167893 Apoc #7 Reaction Thread

Posted by Yazz on 10 August 2008 - 05:21 PM in Nerf Wars

Actually, he created the Chimera. I'm pretty sure he's created like 5 of them, three of them were present at the war.

#166789 Apoc #7 Reaction Thread

Posted by Yazz on 06 August 2008 - 12:32 PM in Nerf Wars

YAY finally more pictures. A lot of the action pictures don't give a whole lot of justice to how awesome those matches actually were, but I like the pictures of everyone lined up to be picked. I'm sad that I'm only in the last picture, but whatever, I like that picture.

The picture of Orange tape walking with Groove in front is awesome. At that point we were just cleaning up, and it looks like they're not gonna be stopped.

Great pictures.

EDIT- Wait, I lied, I'm in the 11th picture TRYING to protect Ted from one of the Dommsayers...

#166194 Apoc #7 Reaction Thread

Posted by Yazz on 03 August 2008 - 03:14 PM in Nerf Wars

I haven't been on here in a while and for those who care, I'm the Mass kid with the manta.

I had an absolute blast yesterday, from start to finish. That was my first war like that I'd ever been to and it exceeded all of my expectations. That day was totally worth the money and time and all the crap I had to go through to get there. I can't wait to see more pictures and I think I saw a video camera at some point.

The multi-team battle was defiantly the highlight in my opinion, especially since I was on Orange tape and lasted the whole battle. The bits in the grove were a little frustrating for me seeing as I had an LnL against a line of crossbows, Canadian shotguns and titan-cannon things, with almost no cover, but it was still impressive to watch. Funtime.

Also, my thighs and feet hate me right now...

#84022 Maplestory Anyone?

Posted by Yazz on 29 June 2006 - 10:48 PM in Off Topic

I hate when people call things "gay". Thats such a bad insult/discription of something. I'v played for mabey a total of 3-4 minutes, and not because i don't like it. It's pretty fun, but it can get frustrating at times.

#73330 Warhammer

Posted by Yazz on 16 February 2006 - 06:06 PM in Off Topic

I agree. Something like Necron or Sisters of battle. Go for something crazy. Or you could start with the basics(SM or IG) and then move on to something more complicated. Or you could just get one army and make it big and powerful. I personally have a short attention span so I move on quickly(same with paint jobs). In fact, I tried out Steel Legion for a while, but I didn't like the feel of Imperial Guard. Mostly because I don't really like tanks, and the only reason to have IG is their tanks.

LMA, in my opinion, always start with a box set of basic troops. Then look for the codex, if you like your army choice, and decide what army type your in to. VeggieBoy has a good offer, but the army won't be persionalized. Thats what I like most about it. The ability to have an army completly different that everyone else. But if thats something you don't care about and you wat to actually start, look into his offer.

#73159 Warhammer

Posted by Yazz on 14 February 2006 - 08:59 PM in Off Topic

I like to actually stay behind cover and just keep putting fire on them w/ my losers and my devistarors and anything in range. I like to wait for the to get closer and the jump itno the and assault. When I use my Tyranid(Rarely) its just basically flooding their guys as quickly as possible. Thats whats good and bad about them. If you don't make it in time and break cover too soon, you get torn to pieces. But if you make it, they're screwed.

Heh, my friend and I pitted my Tyranid against his Tau to see what would happen, and we decidied to end in a draw, where he had 2 fire warriors left in close combat with my Warrior(my last unit) with one wound left. We like to play to the death and not until a portion of your army is gone.

#72935 Warhammer

Posted by Yazz on 12 February 2006 - 02:31 PM in Off Topic

I just finished my assault marine squad paintings today. A job well done.
My current army: 3 tactical squads, 1 devestator squad, 1 terminator squad, 1 dreadnaught, 1 Razorback, 1 Vindicator, 1 Scout squad (mostly misfits: 4 shotguns and 2 s n i p e r s), 1 terminator captain, 1 librarian, 1 assault squad, and 4 separate grey knights(why the hell not)

and maverick, if its not too late, terminators are always fun(my friend spent an entire turn just to take out my T squad) and yes, assault marines are a blast.

btw, how do you have 6 AM, don't they come in packs of 5?

#72861 Warhammer

Posted by Yazz on 11 February 2006 - 05:16 PM in Off Topic

Denaeron, do you have any actual troops??? :unsure: It seems like you only have terminators :w00t:

DT, what do you mean?

#72815 Warhammer

Posted by Yazz on 10 February 2006 - 11:00 PM in Off Topic

I used to have an ultra marine paint job, but I'm painting over them with a Pink Floyd style. For fun at first, but then it looked cool. Its got a white undercoat with black secondary and boltgun accents. There is a little gold in there too. I've painted the hammers from The Wall on the shoulder pads and on the leg of my dreadnaught. My Tyranid army is just starting and I'm using a brown primary with white armor(I have a shat load of white) and black accents.

P.S. Have any of you guys gotten as many sets with missing pieces as I have? My ravener just came without a head, but i cut up a Warrior's head an slapped it on there instead.

My Space Marines are made up of mostly infintry. I love the foot soldiers, and the tanks are bitches to build!

#72730 Warhammer

Posted by Yazz on 09 February 2006 - 06:42 PM in Off Topic

I usually wait untill Xmas or b-day to get stuff. I have little money to put into it, but I get to play fairly regularly. I have yet to paint my entire army though.

For an example, my birthday is right after christmas, i got 6 gargoyles, a ravener, and 3 warriors. I still havent built them all, and it keeps me occupied. I kind of paint as I go.

#72677 Warhammer

Posted by Yazz on 08 February 2006 - 08:28 PM in Off Topic

I was wondering if anyone plays Warhammer, and what army(ies) you have. I have Space Marines and Tyranid

#61924 The Better Nerf Grenade

Posted by Yazz on 14 August 2005 - 02:23 PM in Homemades

Have any of you guys made match rockets? Where you take two matchs(preferably the box kind as they are sturdier), some tin foil, a pin and a paper clip. You bend the paper clip at around a 45? angle for a stand, tape it to a table or something. Put the pin along side the match, where the pointy end is touching the match head then wrap it in tin foil, take out the pin so there is a tunnel of sorts leading the the match head. Put it on the stand, the match head facing twords where you want it to fly. Light the other match and hold it under the tin foil for a while. When the match lights, it shoots out the tin foil tunnel. It's pretty fun.

#58687 Live 8

Posted by Yazz on 04 July 2005 - 04:55 PM in Off Topic

You know what your problem is? You have a cock the size of an inch worm. Thats small if your wondering. Classical music is like being castrated. Pop suck balls too. CLASSIC ROCK ALL THE WAY BITCHES!!!!!! Classical music MAKES you republican. Bush can fuck a hairy duck, assuming he hasn't already. He's made too many problems to stay in office, so why is he there? Because of facist, fruitcake, republican girly men like you. You little fags let him get away with everything. He should be shot. Persionally, I could care less about Philly. I wouldn't have cared if it was in Philly or not. I'm only interested in London. They had all the good shit. Poverty should be our biggest concern. We shouldn't have a war. There is no reason. The Iraq war is bullshit. Live 8 only caused problems for the problematics.

#58668 Live 8

Posted by Yazz on 04 July 2005 - 11:11 AM in Off Topic

You wouldn't know good music if it bit you in the ass. Screw you, you probably can't drive for you're life. Where would you go anyway? Nobody loves you. If you have a problem, SUCK IT UP you little fruit. I don't see you trying to stop poverty. They may not listen to the music, but they'll listen to the people. Go back to you're bottle and quit whining. If you don't like it, go a head and ban me, do what you want. I don't care.

#58641 Live 8

Posted by Yazz on 03 July 2005 - 07:46 PM in Off Topic

They played Any colour you like, Money, Wish you were here, and Comfortably numb. "Twas kick ass. Even though they looked really old, they sounded great! And yes, Roger was there. By Money, you could tell they were really into it. The Who were pretty good. Heh heh, Pete's got a pot belly. Pete still pulled off the Windmill, though. And Daltrey did the microphone thing too. The anouncers cut Floyd off half way between Comfortably Numb!!! I was pissed to the Nth degree.

#58626 Nerf Dart Tag!

Posted by Yazz on 03 July 2005 - 12:27 PM in General Nerf

We got to test them. The blasters are a little smaller than an AT3K, if I recall correctly. They're not coming out until late August/early September.

#58618 Live 8

Posted by Yazz on 03 July 2005 - 08:20 AM in Off Topic

Did anyone here watch the Live 8 concert(s). I was just wondering what other people thought of it. I liked it. I thought London was the place to be, though. The Who, then right after it, Pink Floyd REUNITED!!!!! 24 years, w00t. Definatly my favorite act.

#58595 At3k Problems

Posted by Yazz on 02 July 2005 - 06:36 PM in General Nerf

Thanks guys. I just bought this one, so I plan on fixing by any means necessary. Seems like the check valve is the logical choice. Luckily, I have another AT3K to use it's pump. Muchas Gracias.

*EDIT* You would,'t happen to know where the check valve is located, would you?

#58580 At3k Problems

Posted by Yazz on 02 July 2005 - 01:38 PM in General Nerf

I brass barrel'd my AT3K and it was working fine until a few days ago. The problem is this: When I pump it half way, the air enters the tank normaly, but when I pump it all the way, all the air that was in the tank, if any, leaks out. I did plug the air release valve. Any ideas?

#58263 Massachussetts Area Nerf Interests And Competition

Posted by Yazz on 26 June 2005 - 03:19 PM in Nerf Wars

We (TS, Me, and my frind) got there at 10:20. There was no one there at all. NOB arrived at 10:45 and FG arrived at 11. We talked and screwed around a bit and then started playing one flag CTF while still waiting. There is some explaning to be done here. Especially from User. Tisk Tisk. The field was great and we would like to go back there around Labor Day. If people want to start throwing out dates for around then that would be great. And people, remember to come this time. And Arcanis, please dont break anything. Buckets of thanks all around to Hasbro for...ahem...drumroll please...previewing the FIREFLY (w00t) and the DART TAG (w00t X 2). They were MOST impressive. You guys kick arse, for bringing us pizza, water and most of all GUNS. That is right, we got free shit. Power Clips, Nite Finders, Mavericks, Shirts, and most of all, complete N-Strikes. Over all, a good time was had by all, except User who will be punished in any ay we see fit. Heh heh.

*EDIT* Damnit. FG beat us to the chase. He posted just before us. poopy. Look at the post time...wow

#58202 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Yazz on 25 June 2005 - 05:02 PM in Nerf Wars

ooooOOOOOOOooooo. Okay. I didn't know that it was up to date.

#58191 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Yazz on 25 June 2005 - 03:32 PM in Nerf Wars

Lets have a final roll call for who is comming, unless someone already knows. And yea, we should make a meeting place. The pond is good, because if someone is at the other side, you can easily see him.

#58130 At2k Shotgun

Posted by Yazz on 24 June 2005 - 04:15 PM in Modifications

Are you going to make it pump-action? That would be cool. I think the chamber is a good idea, but it may take a while to get right. The gun would have to be pretty big to hold shells (assuming you are using shells) and it would be an awkward mechanism to load each shell, everytime you cock it.

#58116 At2k Shotgun

Posted by Yazz on 24 June 2005 - 02:22 PM in Modifications

You could make it magazine fed instead of having a chamber. I can't think of a pretty way of making a chamber.

#58115 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Yazz on 24 June 2005 - 02:15 PM in Nerf Wars

Pictures would be awsome

#58045 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Yazz on 23 June 2005 - 06:31 PM in Nerf Wars

I know that people are bringing extra weapons, but I was just wondering if you could vote now on me being able to use my SM5K. I don't want to get there and have to put it somewhere for 6 hours, a lot of work went into it. Plus, I like using guns I'm familiar with. Team_Slaya has seen it before, so he could varify any questions. I'll be using a copper barrel with a not as tight a fit. It gets 90-110ft average.

*EDIT* Someone should bring a digital camera

#57963 Your Combo

Posted by Yazz on 23 June 2005 - 06:22 AM in General Nerf

I use a copper barrel, so it inst as snug a fit, so it gets 90-100 average.
It's up to the people if they let me use it

#57830 Best Long Range Nerf Weapon

Posted by Yazz on 20 June 2005 - 05:33 PM in General Nerf

I have an SM5K and it's pretty damn accuret. I have pretty crappy darts, and with the tank relocation mod, each shot is within 5 inches of my target( which is about 4in x4in) when i am about 50 feet away with 4 pumps.

*EDIT* Plus, I'm using copper, not brass (which I'm gonna soon get)
The farthest I've ever shot it is 130 feet at about a 10 degree angle from my shoulder.

#57825 Your Combo

Posted by Yazz on 20 June 2005 - 04:16 PM in General Nerf

I'm a loser

I use a tank relocated SM5K with a strap, and a PETG'd AT3K

#57781 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Yazz on 19 June 2005 - 08:26 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey, if there is a quick place to eat, we could all get lunch there at like 1-ish.

#57525 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Yazz on 14 June 2005 - 05:38 PM in Nerf Wars

w00t
I fixed my SM5K.
Hip Hip...

#57455 Massachussetts Area Nerf Interests And Competition

Posted by Yazz on 13 June 2005 - 05:36 PM in Nerf Wars

As previously said, I only have an SM5K. I may not come though, it's 90% chance i will though. I currently own zero to nill stefans. Yea, and my buddy is deprived of guns and may not come.

FG, I want an un-modded AT3K and i'd be willing to buy one from you

#56877 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Yazz on 07 June 2005 - 04:11 PM in Nerf Wars

the 26 works for me, and i have a tank relocation'd SM5K, is that ok? It gets like 100 average. I have no other gun in working condition, because I'm ether working on it, or fucked it up.

#55712 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Yazz on 26 May 2005 - 07:35 PM in Nerf Wars

yea, I'm pretty sure I can get a ride ALMOST anywhere

#55489 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Yazz on 23 May 2005 - 04:28 PM in Nerf Wars

The 25th , 2nd and 9th are all good so far. I can't make it on the 11th i don't think.

What if we called it TUSEYAN? the first letters of all our names.

#55121 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Yazz on 17 May 2005 - 06:38 PM in Nerf Wars

I got some good places to go too.

I dunno where you're talking about derek, we don't have too many nice places to go, 'cept the school, but even that won't work too well. Do explain what you were thinking of.

Yea. I have good places near my house. Lower Vine Brook and Revel's Hill. They both connect by back woods. Lower Vine Brook might have too much trees and shit, but the hill is clear of stuff. Not much cover at all though.

#54830 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Yazz on 13 May 2005 - 09:38 PM in Nerf Wars

I can bring 1 extra. and Team_Slaya can bring 1

My bud's got okay nerf capabilities, just have to mod his so hes ready

#54756 Any Out There In Ma?

Posted by Yazz on 12 May 2005 - 08:18 PM in Nerf Wars

If you wanna, lets start a list of ppl who r interested. If u can vouch for ure friends, thatd be great.

I got some good places to go too.