Boss18's Content

There have been 147 items by Boss18 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#257565 What Did I Miss?

Posted by Boss18 on 29 November 2009 - 07:39 PM in General Nerf

So, I havent been around for a while. I figured nerf was kinda unproductive compared to some other things I've been doing and I got pretty bored with it. I now devote alot of time and money into guitar playing, instead of nerf. But with Christmas coming up, I want somthing cheap I can add to the list, instead of asking for expensive guitar stuff. I kinda stopped paying attention to nerf right when the 35 dart gun came out. What exactly did I miss? Did any new blasters or somthing?

#250206 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Boss18 on 12 September 2009 - 11:56 AM in Off Topic

Anyone want to play some Halo 3 as of tonight? I'll try to go on around eight.
BTW- Halo ODST is coming out sept. 22, which happens to be my birthday! Mabie I'll go to gamestop and get one after my guitar lesson.

#230254 Milsim Nerf War

Posted by Boss18 on 14 May 2009 - 07:41 PM in General Nerf

I took a barrel, placed a straw in it, held it in with hot glue, and now my blasters with couplers can shoot airsoft BB's.

#228409 Unicorn Gun

Posted by Boss18 on 05 May 2009 - 08:24 PM in Modifications

Neato. Now it needs limbs, and a tail made out of ribbons!
(I'm not kidding.)

#227834 Minimized Crossfire + Mod

Posted by Boss18 on 03 May 2009 - 09:13 AM in Modifications

It looks like you need to sand down the top of the slide.

#227323 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Boss18 on 30 April 2009 - 07:49 PM in Off Topic

I'm sorry, but I can't play this friday. 'm going to sic flags during school, and will be back at 9:30.
i'll probably be totally burned out and I'll crash withing a half hour, but I might come on and see whats happenening. Dont count on it though [insert sad face here]

#226961 Best Way To Take Out Maverick Air Restrictors?

Posted by Boss18 on 28 April 2009 - 08:07 PM in General Nerf

You just want a little O-shaped plastic ring. Easy, isn't it?

#226958 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Boss18 on 28 April 2009 - 08:00 PM in Off Topic

I forgive you Horus. I understand pressure can really make people act differently. And also, as Saturdays game, what do you mean by Aliens? is its like AVP?Halo? Call of Duty? I'm clearly not getting somthing here :alien:

#226852 Plastic Safe Lubricants

Posted by Boss18 on 28 April 2009 - 03:57 PM in General Nerf

I belive you forgot to mention Vaseline, unless thats condidered petrolium jelly.

#226703 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Boss18 on 27 April 2009 - 08:26 PM in Off Topic

I just got World at War last night and nazi zombies are friggin awesome. I hate playing online thought because no one has any strategy. Who's up late and wants to shoot zombies with me? I should be online tonight around 12:30am est.

Talio.

Great! How about we all have a game this weekend. I have school this week, and I'll be in bed by ten. Anyway, you wont regret speding 12 bucks on the map pack, the new zombie map is worth 12 bucks alone!

#225794 Rear Cocking Longshot

Posted by Boss18 on 25 April 2009 - 03:45 PM in Modifications

I like the paintjob on the Nite Finder. Is it digi camo/desert camo?

#225031 Tommy 20 Rail?

Posted by Boss18 on 22 April 2009 - 04:22 PM in General Nerf

Check the date before you post. The last post was in march.

#224793 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Boss18 on 21 April 2009 - 05:42 PM in Off Topic

Forgot to post, but Xbox 360 broke :lol: :( :( :( .

If anyone knows how to fix RROD (I'm pretty sure that's the problem) please tell me, my warranty is up and I would rather not buy another one.

I've seen some ads on craigslist where there are people that fix the RROD for around $40. not too bad.

#224710 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Boss18 on 21 April 2009 - 08:46 AM in Off Topic

I'm sure I'm not the only one on vacation this week, so lets play some Call O' Duty 4 at 8:00 tonight.

#223395 The Avenger (a Nitemanta With Added Awesomeness

Posted by Boss18 on 13 April 2009 - 03:06 PM in Modifications

This needs to be done with two singled titans, or two cpvc'd paintball guns.

#223200 Easter.

Posted by Boss18 on 12 April 2009 - 11:14 AM in Off Topic

My Gibson Flying V just broke. But I got 2 crossfires, 20 bucks, and some shirts.

#221334 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Boss18 on 02 April 2009 - 08:42 PM in Off Topic

Horus, If you actually had a brain, you would have posted where you got it from rather than let us infer things. Go get off the NIC's balls.

lolwut

I don't belive you got that for free.I've never heard of a tournament at Gamestop to win a game.But I'm no gamer. And so I'm posting somthing relivant to the thread, Ive been saving my money up for somthing either Airsoft or Guitar related, so the next game I get will probably Call of Duty 5 (Modern Warfare 2)

#221235 April Fools Prank

Posted by Boss18 on 02 April 2009 - 03:13 PM in Off Topic

Thats not funny. Also, fix your grammar and spelling. We arn't a community of 5 year olds

#221088 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Boss18 on 01 April 2009 - 04:55 PM in Off Topic

NEW FOR HALO 3 PlAYERS: The Mythic Map Pack is being officially released April 9th, 2009. It is 800 microsoft points, and comes with Assembly, Orbital, and Sandbox.

That is all. I like men.

I've had it for the past month and a half. Not news at all.

THAT is all. [Copyright Horus 2009. All rights reserved.]

Really? Talio, Vacc, Piney, ect.ect. Havent been saying that for years now? Whatever. Ive been playing lots of COD4 and if you wanna play some tonigh, send me an invite.

#220762 Maverick To Magnum

Posted by Boss18 on 30 March 2009 - 08:29 PM in Modifications

I suggest using Copper pipe for the Fake barrel.Also, mabie you could do the rear loading mod to make it seem more realistic.

#220456 What Guns Do You Use?

Posted by Boss18 on 29 March 2009 - 12:54 PM in General Nerf

I use a CPVC singled AT3K, and the occasional Big Blast and AT2K

#220365 Chalk Darts

Posted by Boss18 on 28 March 2009 - 09:01 PM in General Nerf

So the tips of the darts are chalk, but the backs are foam?

#220182 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Boss18 on 27 March 2009 - 06:34 PM in Off Topic

Its 7:33 now, Lets all play some Call Of Duty Four at 8:00 EST. I'm not going to be dragged out to dinner with my parents this time, so I'll be there.

EDIT: Well, nobody went on, i waited about 10 minutes, and now I'm watching Wife Swap. I may be on around 10:00

#220164 Your Worst Nerf Related Injury

Posted by Boss18 on 27 March 2009 - 02:51 PM in General Nerf

I got a new one for wars, and for modding.

War: Threw out my back by stopping to fast mid run to avoid a guy in CTF. I have a hard time fully stretching out my right leg now, and I can't bend to get darts, I have to kneel.

Modding: I was scraping some really sticky (it was dry too) paint off the Beast with an X-acto knife, that will leave a nice scar in a place the sun doesn't see....

You stabbed your ding dong with an X-acto knife?

As far as other injurys i have go,
Once I was hacksawing somthing on my knee(Very stupid idea!) And I gave myself a long, this cut.Still have a decent sized scar.

#219936 Your Worst Nerf Related Injury

Posted by Boss18 on 26 March 2009 - 04:18 PM in General Nerf

It almost imposible not to get hurt while Nerfing, but sometimes you get hurt real bad.What is your worst Nerf related Injury? For me, It would probably be burning my hand with the metal tip of a hot glue gun, or taking a shot to the ear from about 10 feet away from a BBBB that was singled with cpvc, and the tank was filled.Mega-ouchies. Anyway, lets hear what happened to you, from crossbow headshots to your dog going crazy and mauling you because you were shooting an Atom Blaster.

#219831 Air Zone 2009

Posted by Boss18 on 25 March 2009 - 06:55 PM in General Nerf

So is the Area 52 flywheel or not? Also, do you think the clip could be used as somthing else, like in a Longshot or in some sort of breech?I could see it being used with some intergration.It looks like you could fit an AT2K or AT3K in a few places.

#219689 Air Zone 2009

Posted by Boss18 on 24 March 2009 - 08:13 PM in General Nerf

Im almost 100% sure it is clip fed. Use the zoom function to zoom to the bottom-right of the sticker. Looks a lot like a clip-release doesn't it? I cannot see any kind of cocking handle. It may be on the other side (yay for right handed people). Possible the stock pulls out, but that would be stupid. My guess is flywheel. I think there is a switch somewhere on it.
Bottom line: LARPers will love this. Chop off the stupid looking orange thing, and the bottom, slap on a real scope, paint it flat black, you have an assault rifle that uses clips.

Yes, But It might looks dangerously close to an M4 or an M16.You'd have to paint an orange tip on it aswell, or you could be in some serious doo-doo.

#219630 Lanard 2009

Posted by Boss18 on 24 March 2009 - 10:38 AM in General Nerf

The sawed off shotgun looks like it has a rail on it.I'm still waiting for a nerf red dot/reflex/acog sight!

#219603 Air Zone 2009

Posted by Boss18 on 24 March 2009 - 06:34 AM in General Nerf

On the area 52 blaster, what is with the big orange missle thingy sticking out of the barrel? Also, do you think the flashlight below it has integration potential?This whole gun could be pretty useful.Hopefully it doesnt use a flywheel.

#219167 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Boss18 on 21 March 2009 - 08:09 PM in Off Topic

Super Dupre sorry I wasnt on, I had to go to dinner at the Outback, and I was burning sticks in my backyard all day with my family so I didnt get a chance to say. :cry:

#219073 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Boss18 on 21 March 2009 - 10:14 AM in Off Topic

How about we all play some Xbox tonight? Lets play some Call of Duty 4 at 8:00 EST

#218837 The Ocarina Of Rhyme

Posted by Boss18 on 19 March 2009 - 07:52 PM in Off Topic

I'm going to heed Piney's advice and not start an arguement, some rap is good.And others are absouley stupid.Most rap promotes, drugs, sex, violence,racism gangs, and bad language(sp?) Sure most guitar players smoke or do drugs, but there not sitting there wearing 5 pounds of metal around their neck and fingers, smoking weed while drinking heavily, and singing about it, knowing that some children will listen to this, possibly find it "cool" and grow up and do it.I'm not so sure about rap, but some of the more Iconic guitar songs arnt about any of this. Smoke on the water is aobut a building being burned down.Sweet child is about a girl.And then theres songs that are kinda debatable weither there appropriot. One by Metallica is pretty much about a guy who looses his arms and legs in a war and wants to commit suicide.I'll just leave it at this, and I'm not going to respond anymore, unless absoulutely nessicary. (sp?)

Edit: I dont look at guiar Icons for what they do.I look for how they play.I honestly dont care what slash is doing while hes playing guitar, I'll be more focused on what he's playing, and how he goes about doing it.

#218682 The Ocarina Of Rhyme

Posted by Boss18 on 18 March 2009 - 08:16 PM in Off Topic

I personally think it sucked.I hate rap, and this is no exception.Rap takes very minimal skill theres hardly any singing, and all thats in the background is some drum machine.And ledgend of Zelda doesnt go good with rap.Or probably anything,

#218616 Lancer Battle.

Posted by Boss18 on 18 March 2009 - 02:17 PM in General Nerf

Going to ignore the a awkwardness(sp?) that happened above this post^

Anyway, I think the video would be a million times better with some effects.You should add sound effects at least.Anyway, Neat video!

#218504 Lancer Battle.

Posted by Boss18 on 17 March 2009 - 06:34 PM in General Nerf

I voted on SGM, but I'd like to see both endings.

Well I voted Angel, But I'd still like to see both endings, Because I've never met, or even talked to any of them.Apart from the few times I PMed Forsaken on Youtube.So I have to assume Angel, I've heard hes kinda a tall guy, and I also heard hes a body builer.I hope this doesnt sound gay. :D

#218461 Lancer Battle.

Posted by Boss18 on 17 March 2009 - 03:00 PM in General Nerf

I vote SGM.I think he seems kinda like a slacker when it comes to the lancer.Forsaken came out with the lancer, SGm touches it up and gets buttloads of praise.I'd very much like to see Forsaken cut him in half with a Lancer :P But I dont hate SGM or anything.Hes probably a good guy, but Forsaken made the Lancer.He should totally win!

#218218 Longshot Suggestions..

Posted by Boss18 on 16 March 2009 - 06:50 AM in Modifications

Well on the maveric, there are two little nubs that need to be sawed off and sanded so it will fit.Also, you''ll have to cut off the handel.

#218216 The Rorkblast

Posted by Boss18 on 16 March 2009 - 06:46 AM in Modifications

The Airtech 2K looks like it is slightly angeled up. But still a great job! Are the pumps plugged?

#218166 My Homemade Battle Stop-sign

Posted by Boss18 on 15 March 2009 - 09:06 PM in Off Topic

Those look pretty awesome.A fan of Kingdom Hearts myself, I loved the keyblade.Have you ever condiered selling these to members of the haven, and ebay? Also, you should make a giant chicken.That would be awesome.

#218118 +bow Color Scheme

Posted by Boss18 on 15 March 2009 - 07:11 PM in Homemades

I really like the red and blue colors.What about green, pink, purple, brown, and orange?