meatball3000's Content

There have been 5 items by meatball3000 (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#363234 Kronos breech w/scar barrel

Posted by meatball3000 on 01 August 2018 - 11:59 PM in Darts and Barrels

I recently had a nerf war with some freinds and my modded xbz with a cpvc barrel and waffle darts just was not war-ready. It had very high accuracy (waffles darts plus lubed barrel) but the rate of fore was about 1 dart per 10 seconds. Scrolling through my YouTube feed I found this video.

This pretty much made my day but I'm still not familiar with brass and, brass breaches, so I need a little help (what size brass, What scar barrel and overall assembly.

#363233 Rifled barrels

Posted by meatball3000 on 01 August 2018 - 11:44 PM in Darts and Barrels

To answer your question, waffle darts will not work well in a sealed brass breach without lubrication. (They will just make a squeaky noise and barely come out of the barrel) with lubrication, (I use plastic safe wd40, but any air tool lube or plunger tube lube will work) they will have lazerbeam accuracy.

#363232 Rifled barrels

Posted by meatball3000 on 01 August 2018 - 11:39 PM in Darts and Barrels

I only have access to stock elite darts currently which is why Im looking into a scar barrel. I know waffle tips and accufakes are the best full-length but I havent bought any yet because Im not sure if they work well in sealed brass breaches

#362968 Plastic Safe Lubricants

Posted by meatball3000 on 30 April 2018 - 10:09 PM in General Nerf

What about silicone safe wd40, it works well (for me) on air blasters, and springers

#362959 Singled marsmallow blaster

Posted by meatball3000 on 28 April 2018 - 09:42 PM in Modifications

Recently, at a local goodwill i was looking through the toy isle when i stumbled across an odd looking red and blue marshmallow extreme blaster. i inspected it pumped, then fired, and i could instantly tell it was very powerful; putting my hand against the seal and firing sent my hand flying backwards. 2.99$ and I'm home working on the mod.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Materials:

1. marshmallow extreme blaster

2. a h*ck of a lot of duct tape

3. 8 to 20 inches of 1/2 inch cpvc

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Wrap duct tape around the cpvc barrel so it can fit snugly in the barrel of the marshmallow gun

NOTE: To save time and duct tape you can put PVC around the barrel, if it is not snugly fit on the barrel put duct tape in between the space from the cpvc barrel to the PVC like so

2ND NOTE: This takes a lot of trial and error to get a snug fit in the barrel

2. Cut about 8 inches of duct tape and roll it so it has all sides sticky and apply to the middle of the duct tape section

3. Shove your homemade adapter snugly into the barrel!

NOTE: make sure the break action still has a full range of motion and can lock back

4. Optional: attach a rock climbing thing to the carry handle and attach a sling

Your done!

it will only let me post one picture so I'm going to post this. https://drive.google...9Kc1CJtJ_FrPNUi

Chronograph tests (10 pumps) (in fps)

Waffle darts- 79, 52, 77 (waffle darts perform poorly because of their rubber heads, to solve this, apply silicone safe wd40 to the barrel

red clourf plastic head darts- 178,186,174

unknown brand plastic head darts- 111,173,168

elite darts- 199,150,148

this blaster has surprisingly low velocity due to what i think is air leakage, not from my redneck adapter but from the seal between the front and back side of the break, if you have any advice on how to improve this mod or how to post multiple pictures please reply so i can see, thank you! :D

P.S I am only ten years old and this is my first mod guide so please don't criticize for bad grammar